Will Cindy and George's Behavior Affect Their Employability?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy probably has short and long term medical leave insurance that she's using right now. I don't think that all this will affect her employability as a nurse after awhile. Nursing always has shortages in the nursing home field and there's plenty of that in Florida. She could always be a charge nurse or administrator in a nursing home. If that's all the training that she has she'll have to stay in it in order to make a living. She's too young to retire. George seems to go on to work no matter what so he probably won't lose his job.

I think that CA and GA and doing what any normal parents would do and that is stand by their children. They think that the know what their child is capable of and can't see beyond that. I really feel for them that they are not living in the real world when it comes to their daughter. I am not so sure that if it were my child how I would be dealing with this situation. I hope that I or you never have to. Take Neil Entwistle and Scott Peteson, their parents continue to stand by them. I know that I would not want to wear their shoes.

I also don't think that it will effect their employment as much as the publicity of this case. Most companies do not this kind of publicity in any shape or form. Once this is all over they will continue to live their lives as normally as they can. IMO

If I had a daughter who was not careful about contraception, and had killed a child, I would make very sure she was locked up.

KC has a lot of child bearing years left. How do we know this wouldn't happen, again?

What if she married a man with a large death benefit, on his life insurance policy, and she decided that she liked the money more than she liked him?

She is WAY too dangerous to support.

Assuming their previous job histories were fine, and that they were qualified for the job I had available, I would have no problem hiring any of them. Personally, I wouldn't take their personal behaviors under these extreme circumstances as necessarily indicative of their abilities to do a job and do it well. JMO

If she has trouble finding a job at a nurse, she certainly isn't going to find a job as a charge nurse. They have a lot more responsibility and are a lot more liable than the average nurse- not only are they liable for everything they do, but also for all the nurses under them on that shift.

Cindy probably has short and long term medical leave insurance that she's using right now. I don't think that all this will affect her employability as a nurse after awhile. Nursing always has shortages in the nursing home field and there's plenty of that in Florida. She could always be a charge nurse or administrator in a nursing home. If that's all the training that she has she'll have to stay in it in order to make a living. She's too young to retire. George seems to go on to work no matter what so he probably won't lose his job.

They are not even going to have to worry about their employabiltiy by the time this is all said and done they will likely be what you call "sitting pretty" financially speaking, for the rest of their days...

:banghead::furious::mad::mad::furious::banghead:

I don't know how she could be on short term or long term medical leave as SHE doesn't have a medical illness ( that we know of.)

They are not even going to have to worry about their employabiltiy by the time this is all said and done they will likely be what you call "sitting pretty" financially speaking, for the rest of their days...

:banghead::furious::mad::mad::furious::banghead:

I agree with you, but the idea of them profiting off of Caylee's death makes me furious. :furious:

If she has trouble finding a job at a nurse, she certainly isn't going to find a job as a charge nurse. They have a lot more responsibility and are a lot more liable than the average nurse- not only are they liable for everything they do, but also for all the nurses under them on that shift.

Yes they are. Even a "regular RN" is responsible for those who work under her, like CNA's or in assisted living & nursing homes, med techs.

True. They will be very financially secure by the time this is all over. Movies, books, and interview deals are, I am assuming, in the works. They won't have to worry about their career or job status.

I wonder if the vicious attacks and accusations that some here have leveled against them has interfered with their ability to obtain gainful employment? Maybe some felt obliged to do this in the interests of justice because they felt that the actions of the Anthonys, themselves, had not made them look nearly bad enough without WS interference.

WS knows that they wield so incredibly much influence with the general public that their mission was accomplished. WS opinion seems to say that they don't want them to work. They don't want them to receive donations. They just want them to die... because WS is all about justice! Just sayin'.

I highly doubt that employers check WS before hiring. As you stated their actions alone would be enough IMO to give any employer reason for pause. Apparently George and Lee ARE working. No, I don't want them to receive donations in the name of Caylee, when I have seen them do nothing to find her, but I feel sure that if someone is so inclined to donate, anything posted on WS will not stop them from doing so. WHERE have you ever read a post that said ANYONE wanted them to die?!! I think most of us here want nothing but for one of them to step up and be a hero for CAYLEE, but I for one won't be holding my breath. :furious:

I wouldn't hire them, even if I needed a professional liar. They really suck at it.

I wonder if the vicious attacks and accusations that some here have leveled against them has interfered with their ability to obtain gainful employment? Maybe some felt obliged to do this in the interests of justice because they felt that the actions of the Anthonys, themselves, had not made them look nearly bad enough without WS interference.

WS knows that they wield so incredibly much influence with the general public that their mission was accomplished. WS opinion seems to say that they don't want them to work. They don't want them to receive donations. They just want them to die... because WS is all about justice! Just sayin'.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: You couldn't have stated it better. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

You should receive a Humanitarian Award for this post.

I don't know how she could be on short term or long term medical leave as SHE doesn't have a medical illness ( that we know of.)

I have read over and over that she is highly medicated. Could be physical or emotional illness?

I think that CA and GA and doing what any normal parents would do and that is stand by their children. They think that the know what their child is capable of and can't see beyond that. I really feel for them that they are not living in the real world when it comes to their daughter. I am not so sure that if it were my child how I would be dealing with this situation. I hope that I or you never have to. Take Neil Entwistle and Scott Peteson, their parents continue to stand by them. I know that I would not want to wear their shoes.

I also don't think that it will effect their employment as much as the publicity of this case. Most companies do not this kind of publicity in any shape or form. Once this is all over they will continue to live their lives as normally as they can. IMO

Respectfully...most parents would NOT break or circumvent the law to support their children, cover up a death, interfere with LE, etc. Parental or family support should never go beyond the law or the boundries of society.

I feel that they have shown themselves in a very bad light, shown very poor judgement...therefore, would not hire them.

Case to compare, the Hackings....it would be a priviledge to work with or for people like the Hackings. Mark Klaas, John Walsh, goes without saying...

I really don't see how this thread is even relevant to this case. Of all the threads that have been closed that were actually relevant to this case and this one remains open is a mystery to me.

I think they would definitely have to move far far away from Florida to find employment. As far as references go, a former employer can only state the dates a person worked for them and whether or not they are eligible for rehire. I believe somewhere there are jobs for them, but I pity the patient who has CA walk in and say, "Hi, I'm Cindy and I'll be your nurse today..."

I really don't see how this thread is even relevant to this case. Of all the threads that have been closed that were actually relevant to this case and this one remains open is a mystery to me.

It's no mystery. This thread has nothing to do with the case against Casey Anthony. This is a completely different topic - read OP #1.

Respectfully...most parents would NOT break or circumvent the law to support their children, cover up a death, interfere with LE, etc. Parental or family support should never go beyond the law or the boundries of society.

I feel that they have shown themselves in a very bad light, shown very poor judgement...therefore, would not hire them.

Case to compare, the Hackings....it would be a priviledge to work with or for people like the Hackings. Mark Klaas, John Walsh, goes without saying...

Bingo. When you act and speak like a complete nutcase in front of the whole world, then accuse the world of being wrong, the chances of being gainfully employed get a bit slim. Maybe they will move to CA and get into movies or infomercials, or sue someone in order to make a living. I wonder what Caylee would like them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485