Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any real justice for Caylee Marie the prosecutors will have to go after those who lied to get ICA free.

Please Gentiva, fire Cindy and Fla. Nursing Board- strip her of her nursing license!!! We need some justice in this case!:praying::praying::praying:

She doesn't work for Gentiva anymore. She is unemployed.

So my question is, has anyone been prosecuted for perjury and been convicted?:mad:

So my question is, has anyone been prosecuted for perjury and been convicted?:mad:

In this case, or???

William Jefferson Clinton's law license was suspended, that's the only instance I know of where someone was punished...oh, and that little ol' impeachment that puts him in a highly dishonored class of 2.

Of course, there was DNA....:sick:

InSession just said they decided not to seek charges. Grrrr. Just teaching the world its ok to lie in a capitol murder case. This is not right. CA did everything she could to thwart the investigation and trial.

InSession just said they decided not to seek charges. Grrrr. Just teaching the world its ok to lie in a capitol murder case. This is not right. CA did everything she could to thwart the investigation and trial.

Thank you. This is the SA's BIGGEST mistake. The reason Casey is such a great liar is because her parents are great liars. They all need to be taught a lesson in what is morally correct behavior.

Cindy Anthony desecrated her granddaughter's life and memory by lying for her daughter and preventing JUSTICE from being served. jmo.

I think I am going to change my last name to Anthony and move to Florida, where apparently you can get away with pretty much anything. Anybody want to join me?

:banghead::banghead::maddening:

Just don't quickly flip the bird behind a prosecutor in a courtroom. They take THAT really seriously.

so roger clemmons is facing life imprisonment for lying about taking steroids.... cindy anthony gets a book deal for lying about her granddaughter's murder... just doesn't seem fair

So I guess she isn't going to get charged. I think that's a mistake on the SA's part.

Well, it seems this thing just keeps getting worse and worse....

I think I am going to change my last name to Anthony and move to Florida, where apparently you can get away with pretty much anything. Anybody want to join me?

:banghead::banghead::maddening:

I'm packing my bags...

Since no charges on CA then Roger Clemens should not be tried for perjury also.........

Why are the ANTHONY's ABOVE the LAW????
Is it $$$$ from ABC news???

At first I thought the state would not waste precious resources on prosecuting Cindy ... but now I think they just may ... I think her in your face attitude and actions since the verdict might just bring problems for her ..
Like word about Cindy suing the computer guy over the searches ... like them starting a new fund and playing the media ...
Maybe the state will prosecute her just to shut her up !!
Let's face it, the Anthonys should be happy their daughter got away with murder and be keeping a very low profile ... but instead they're turning into their new careers ... something should be done about that IMO

This sends a great message about lying on the stand. Go ahead! Who cares if it's against the law! (sarcastic)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20079048-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Thanks, I hadn't seen that ...
Lippman has rejected any suggestion that his client lied to protect her daughter.
Well, don't that beat all !!

The precedence set in the trial is so wrong in so many ways ... I guess examples don't need to be set ...
I'm disappointed that such a public case and trial exposing this whole family and their lies AND at the taxpayers expense is sending a horrible message to others ...
Aren't ANY of them going to be held accountable ?? I suppose the best we can hope for are law suits against them for their accusations and lies against all of the innocent victims dragged into the case ??

At first I thought the state would not waste precious resources on prosecuting Cindy ... but now I think they just may ... I think her in your face attitude and actions since the verdict might just bring problems for her ..
Like word about Cindy suing the computer guy over the searches ... like them starting a new fund and playing the media ...
Maybe the state will prosecute her just to shut her up !!
Let's face it, the Anthonys should be happy their daughter got away with murder and be keeping a very low profile ... but instead they're turning into their new careers ... something should be done about that IMO

I agree ... I hope the SA will RE-CONSIDER their statement and will gear up to prosecute Cindy ... If she gets away with this, why even have the "laws on the books" ?

I am NOT going to "hold my breath" on this ... I think the SA is fed up with ALL the Anthony's and may just rather be "rid of them" than take another chance ...

:waitasec: Now ... I am hoping that Gentiva does take some action against Cindy for dragging them "unnecessarily" into a high profile murder trial ... Gentiva did NOT need this expense, aggravation and BS from Cindy !

I really hope that there is at least something they can do ... I hope they did NOT fall for her BS ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO MOO MOO

I don't believe the state will prosecute her. They put all of their efforts into Casey and that didn't work out. I think they are finished with the A's, unless a new crime is committed.

Just don't quickly flip the bird behind a prosecutor in a courtroom. They take THAT really seriously.

That is an EXCELLENT point. Flip the bird = jail time. Outburst in court = jail time. Lying under oath to free a murderer = leave the grieving gramma alone lest you spoil her Nassau vacation! Disgraceful and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214