Will he get bail?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Maybe their website has not been updated yet? Is this the HR website listing all employees?

I'm sure someone must believe he will pull $200K together...

I doubt he'd ever step foot in the office though. I imagine he would telecommute 100% if they did keep him. I have a feeling that if he is still employed there it's due to that special CCIE cert. he has.

NC is a work-at-will state, but CSCO is headquartered in CA and it's harder to fire someone in CA. Not saying CSCO in NC couldn't do it, but who knows...

it's there internal directory - when someone resigns - it's been VERY instantaneous in the past. Howard Kurtz had said Brad would resign....

very interesting situation.

I guess it's possible that bail will be made - can you imagine???? You'd have to believe someone's innocence pretty absolutely to pony up that kind of cash - and think that he'll be acquitted so he can pay you back!

it's there internal directory - when someone resigns - it's been VERY instantaneous in the past. Howard Kurtz had said Brad would resign....

very interesting situation.

I guess it's possible that bail will be made - can you imagine???? You'd have to believe someone's innocence pretty absolutely to pony up that kind of cash - and think that he'll be acquitted so he can pay you back!

Hey RNC!

Internal directory...hmmm...interesting.

Well if the entire bail amount is put up so that a bail bondsman isn't needed then all that has to occur is that BC not escape and actually show up for trial on the appointed date and time throughout the trial. Then the person will get their entire amount back ($2M in this case). It has no bearing on whether he is eventually convicted or not--as long as he shows up to court each and every time while he's out of jail; that's what the bail is to ensure (or else the state keeps the $2Million).

Hey RNC!

Internal directory...hmmm...interesting.

Well if the entire bail amount is put up so that a bail bondsman isn't needed then all that has to occur is that BC not escape and actually show up for trial on the appointed date and time throughout the trial. Then the person will get their entire amount back ($2M in this case). It has no bearing on whether he is eventually convicted or not--as long as he shows up to court each and every time while he's out of jail; that's what the bail is to ensure (or else the state keeps the $2Million).

Sorry SG, didn't think he'd actually make the entire BAIL - meant that even $200K for a bond is a huge amount of money - and since it's a "fee" - no one gets it back. Yikes. Bradley better keep his certifications and his job to pay that back.....

But - where would he live?

It seems that there's still some chance he may make bail / bond and be out- otherwise - he'd have resigned like HK said he would.

Been awfully quiet in the BC space on WRAL and motions, etc. Just figured that something might happen prior to the holidays.

Sorry SG, didn't think he'd actually make the entire BAIL - meant that even $200K for a bond is a huge amount of money - and since it's a "fee" - no one gets it back. Yikes. Bradley better keep his certifications and his job to pay that back.....

But - where would he live?

It seems that there's still some chance he may make bail / bond and be out- otherwise - he'd have resigned like HK said he would.

Been awfully quiet in the BC space on WRAL and motions, etc. Just figured that something might happen prior to the holidays.

I think we got a hint of the timing during the 524 hearing when Kurtz was arguing the bond issue. Judge Stephens said the issue could be revisited in February if BC wasn't out by then.

I think we got a hint of the timing during the 524 hearing when Kurtz was arguing the bond issue. Judge Stephens said the issue could be revisited in February if BC wasn't out by then.

Excuse my ignorance. What timing are you referring to? I haven't been reading much lately (there hasn't been much activity) and am a little lost... This is also the first case I have followed so I am learning a lot from you all. :)

Excuse my ignorance. What timing are you referring to? I haven't been reading much lately (there hasn't been much activity) and am a little lost... This is also the first case I have followed so I am learning a lot from you all. :)

Just a wild guess but it seems to me we will not see any movement on this case until February and that guess is based on the Judge's comment alone. All speculation on my part. Judge's usually have a pretty good idea of how long it is going to take to get evidence back and from discussions with the lawyers involved, from both sides, when to expect some movement either in the form of motions or preliminary hearings.

Just a wild guess but it seems to me we will not see any movement on this case until February and that guess is based on the Judge's comment alone. All speculation on my part. Judge's usually have a pretty good idea of how long it is going to take to get evidence back and from discussions with the lawyers involved, from both sides, when to expect some movement either in the form of motions or preliminary hearings.

This is basically what I was thinking when I read your post. I just didn't know how to put it into words. Thanks for doing that for me. :)

Depending upon how modern our jails are now, perhaps BC could work from there on video-conference! :nyah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm