DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she will try and get a plea

and LE will tell her....... "umm NO"

it will be the first time in her whole life someone told her NO

:crazy:

Now the thought of someone telling her no, I like a lot.

I'm wondering if the SA would take into consideration the effect this is having on other family members, in considering a plea??

Noo way. She is a true sociopath, unable to feel guilt. She will just look at the situation and determine how it can benefit her. I agree with Maedchenx, I think she will use this to generate some sympathy.

no she won't plea. This morning on Fox it was even suggested the defense would use this to say George is feeling guilty for something he may have done, after all there were 3 people in the house with access to Caylee, her toys and her blanket. Casey would probably go along with this just to try and get herself off. Anyone would have to be crazy to think Cindy or George did this to Caylee.

Casey is a sociopath, imo. She will view GA's emotional breakdown as weakness. Sociopaths view people who show emotion with a mixture of curiosity and contempt. Watching the jailhouse video's, you can see the absence of real human feelings toward her parents. They exist for her use, and when they become of no use any longer, they are nothing to her. Imo. So happy, btw the way to be here!! 2nd post, WS virgin here :)

Michigirl, welcome to the WS family and just get in here and start posting, happy to hear from you...

Kimmer

Nope she won't. KC thinks she has done nothing wrong. She blames everything on everyone else. She most likely blames her mom for "making" her kill her baby. The only thing that will upset her is that GA will get some attention. I also think she feels that JB can get her off the charges and she can go on about her life.

I'm wondering if the SA would take into consideration the effect this is having on other family members, in considering a plea??

me too :crazy:

Ummm NO. NOW she'll say that GA killed Caylee and he was killing himself because of the guilt he felt.

Throw GA under the bus while he's already down.

Absolutely not. I don't think she is going to throw him under the bus, but I don't think his mental health is a concern for her.

I don't believe she will have an ounce of sympathy for her father.

Casey will look at this as a way to help herself. She is not interested in stopping the madness for her family, if she was she could have ended this months ago.
If George gets any sympathy she will be jealous of that, if he gets attention she will be jealous of that, if he gets mental health help she will be jealous of that also. imo she will be angry about him having a letter, her only thought will be about what he wrote down, was it anything bad for her? She will be ticked that he didn't follow through with it, remember she had him in the hospital months ago with a stroke.

VB

I don't think she will say anything. I don't believe that we will EVER know what really happened to Caylee, Casey will certainly take that to her own grave.
I don't believe she has much concern over George attempting suicide. She killed her own baby, she isn't concerned.

If anything, Casey will use this as a way to gather sympathy for herself and possibility as an attempt to get out of jail to comfort her poor broken father.
She sees herself as a victim, too, remember the jail house tapes we've been seeing over this past week.
However, I do believe she will take some type of plea deal. First because her attorney isn't experienced enough to defend her in a court of law on these charges (gets him off the hook professionaly) and it will be what she will do to save herself, not as justice for Caylee.
jmo

the evidence is and will be even more overwhelming

JB will look at it all and will have to be the one to tell her

her goose is cooked - you better take a deal :crazy:

I can't imagine this having any impact on her whatsoever. She partied for 31 days until her mother forced her hand and set this giant ball of s*** rolling. She clearly wasn't impacted by the death of her child enough to behave in any manner even semi resembling appropriate. This will make no difference to her unless she uses it to direct more attention to herself. I would state IMO BUT........we have already seen this pattern so I think it can be backed up without any further documentation. But FWIW.....MOO.

she's probably more concerned on what he wrote or might say to LE
than his well being

No she will not but I would bet JB is more than a little worried about what if anything George has talked about with people that were on the scene in the first critical hours. If I were KC and JB I would be shakin' in my boots. JMO.

You've hit upon the only thing that would cause Casey to think twice about going for a plea deal - namely whether or not George has enough information to put the final nail in her murder one coffin. Otherwise, she doesn't give a damn about George or anyone else except her own little prevaricating self.

"Gee Dad, why so sad? I'm doing fine, eating cole slaw and candy.. reading the bible... do unto others, ya know?"

:clap:

Yes, that's EXACTLY what KC would be thinking.

Eating cole slaw ... LOL

Conversely, I think it's a possibility this could be less likely...because perhaps they may think what GA did was out of some degree of guilt he's feeling for something, perhaps for covering things up for KC...or because of what he knows.

the evidence is and will be even more overwhelming

JB will look at it all and will have to be the one to tell her

her goose is cooked - you better take a deal :crazy:

You'd think so robotdog, but I don't know about Baez. There's not nearly as much drama (and consequently, $$ from entertainment deals) with a plea deal as with a trial, after all.

I dont think she plea in light of the current situation for 2 reasons.

1. it doesnt bother her because this is all about her.
2. baez wont let her.

Mainly because Baez, in his infinite wisdom and experience, won't let her, and Casey has NO CLUE about the law or possibilities, so follows JB like a sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow