Will Misty tell the truth now that she's in jail? (POLL)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will Misty tell the truth about Haleigh if she stays in jail?

• Yes

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • No, nothing will get her to tell the truth

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other: please post your explanation

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
Question: It used to be, that doing time in county was like 2-3 times credit of time done in prison. In other words, if someone spent 2 years in county prior to their trial and they are then found guilty, they would get 4 years credit on their sentence. Is it still that way?

I ask because, if some of Misty's family would suggest to her that she calm down and start doing some of her time, it might start setting in as to how much trouble she's in.

Right now she's desperate to get out and keeps asking about her bond. Although she talks about doing 21 years (?), I'm sure it's not a reality to her yet.

IMHO..Personally, I'm tired of hearing wait until she detoxes then she will remember and possibly do the right thing.. She knows what happened.. She needs to tell the truth NOW, so she can begin to untangle that ball of lies she is caught up in...JMO

IMHO..Personally, I'm tired of hearing wait until she detoxes then she will remember and possibly do the right thing.. She knows what happened.. She needs to tell the truth NOW, so she can begin to untangle that ball of lies she is caught up in...JMO

I agree. She knows now.

I'd like to know what RC said to her before they were taken away. I believe it was a threat of some kind which would be all telling IMO. I believe she knows what happened and who but I think she's under threat and has been all along. I think she'll spill her guts once she realizes that if she doesn't, she's looking at the rest of her life in jail. If her attorney is feeding her the "21 years", he should be fired. He's not doing his job if he's not giving her the correct information and falling short of supporting her rights to a FAIR trial. There have been cases that were allowed to appeal due to lack of proper representation by itself.

I voted maybe because she is young, stupid, and I cannot predict what she may do. Someone needs to tell her the real bond amount on all of the present charges and how many years of incarceration she is looking at.

BTW, where is Fields and why isn't he telling her what her bond really is and the years she is looking at??????
I'm wondering if her attorney has tried to tell her the real bond amount and she isn't able to comprehend it? In one of the tapes on NG I heard her ask her brother if he was getting his income tax and he told her that it wouldn't be enough, that her bail was over a million, and IIRC she said 10% of that would be "9,350." :waitasec:

I think given the fact that she's very young and never been in jail before, the seriousness of her crime has not sunk in on her or her family yet. She is so preoccupied with wanting out of jail, and her mother keeps telling her that they are working on it, and that keeps her hopes up.... I don't think they truly comprehend the seriousness of what she's facing. The family keeps referring to her as "baby" and "baby sis." MC refers to brother as "bubba." MC whines to family that she's "hungry" and that inlaws have family that can help. To me it seems that the family seems to think that they can somehow help get her out of this situation? JMO.....IMO MC may eventually break and tell what happened to Haleigh if she continues to stay in jail. JMO

I think she will talk if she was not involved..If she was then no..She knows the difference in drug and murder charges..

If she does talk RC will get somebody else to do his dirty work, and she knows it. I personally think RC was indirectly involved with Haleigh's murder. If she died from a drug overdose the pills were probably from RC's stash. How do you scream "B**th how did you let them stole my daughter" then turn around and marry the "B**th? I'm not buying the "keep your enemies close to you crap". He married her, because she has something on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back