Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith split....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Slap my butt, no way! As Hollywood Marriages (is that an oxymoron?) go, I really thought these two would make it...

Slap my butt, no way! As Hollywood Marriages (is that an oxymoron?) go, I really thought these two would make it...

Who will jump on this next?
I want to be the first to declare:

Jada & Marc

hot new item

Jada & Marc

hot new item

well, they are both really little . . . JLo just looked too big to be with Marc.

LOL - I hope this is a rumor.

Jada & Marc

hot new item

If that happens, she's dumb. He is yugly!! Who in their right mind would leave Will Smith for Marc Anthony? Yuck!

Wow.. I'm kinda sad about this! I really thought their family was a functional one with lots of love :(

Where did you hear this?

I think gibby heard it here. :wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A"]Fresh Prince of Bel Air - FULL THEME SONG - YouTube[/ame]

at about the 54 second mark give or take a few seconds :D

I love Jada on HawthorNE on TNT. She's great on that show. Did anyone catch the hot, steamy action between her and the cop, played by Marc Anthony on this past season? It was really good. I liked it, but many of her fans were VERY upset that her character betrayed her husband on HawthorNE and had an affair with Marc's character. It's like they think she was feeling it in real life or something. If you go to the show's website, you'll see what I mean. They have been prediciting trouble in her marriage for a long time too.

Also, this is the gossip forum right? They contend that it is common knowledge that Jada and Will keep their marriage spicy in a number of ways. It's not an open marriage, but you get my drift. I'm not sure how much I can say here, even though it's gossip. If you care to know, PM me.

I think there's truth to the split and it does have to do with Marc Anthony...ick...

I agree! Who in the right mind would leave Will Smith for Marc Anthony.

Again I swear this is a Scientology thing. The Smith's are rumored to be Scientologists. They gave a ton of loot to have a school built that is supposedly not for Scientology yet all the teachers are Scientologists.

Marc Anthony yet another person I believe to be a Scientologist.

Yepper I feel a conspiracy.

I heard Will was moving in with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air. :p

Dang he ought to move his butt back here to the pricey joint he purchased on the river. He's got his relatives and friends in there and they make quite a bit of noise.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Meanwhile does anyone recall how devastated Will Smith was when he parted with his first wife? He believed in his vows and went on a long string about how troubled he was by it. I believe it because they've always included the ex wife in family affairs.

Come back to Philly, Will and hook back up with LadyB and Schooley whatever his name is.

I think gibby heard it here. :wink:

Fresh Prince of Bel Air - FULL THEME SONG - YouTube

at about the 54 second mark give or take a few seconds :D

That's classic, Kat. Cracks me up because he wasn't brought up in thugville. He comes from a nice, reserved family. In fact it was his sister that was a dancer as a kid and the family was always at her recitals and all.

Innnnnnnnnnnn West Philadelphia born and raised............now it's just called "West" according to DD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back