Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope to God the DO cooperate and answer questions truthfully.

I do see CA as a hurdle though for Lee and George. She is an incredibly controlling person/personality.

CA's interview with the FBI showed just how clouded she is when it comes to KC. Example: perfect mom, works, doesn't drink, no drugs, no mental health problems, in bed every night by 11pm etc.

CA is FIGHTING hard to save her families public view because it is a direct reflection on her. God forbid people don't live up to perfection, or her idea of it.

I believe if CA was removed from the situation, KC, LA, and GA would be more forthcoming with information.

Agree with you.
Since I watched the Greta family home interview, I knew Cindy's motivation was to present the perfect family. She has not changed.
I also believe Cindy has known for months now that her daughter is guilty.

KC is GUILTY! Why did she refuse a visit from their family pastor after finding out that this was Klee? KC didn't refuse the pastor's visit when she first learned of human remains being found near her home.

One of the most telling examples of what the Anthony family knew
about Caylee was the fact that not one of them made a plea toward
these nafarious kidnappers to please return Caylee to them. This is
the first "kidnapping" where noone begged for their loved ones safe return.

I hope KC never has the opportunity to harm another child or
manipulate anyone ever agaiin.
I also hope Cindy will keep off TV and away from any cameras. Heard
enough from her.

You are absolutely right, I never thought about that!

I think the facts remain as they did before today's confirmation. I think George and Cindy should come clean about their roles in this horrific crime without the shield of immunity. I don't believe anyone in the A family is out of the woods yet as I still believe they all knew Caylee was gone 31 days before it was reported she was missing, imo.

I am not shedding any tears for this family tonight. My tears have always been for Caylee and what this poor child was subjected to even after her death from this family who professed to love her. She finally will have her dignity and her justice, but sadly it won't come from this family. They will always remain all for one and one for all which meant leaving Caylee behind all this time to rot in the field behind their house.

I cannot forget it was just last week when they were screaming she was still alive and not to search for her where she would most likely be found. I cannot forgive it either. They need to answer for their actions, their lies, and their willingness to let her lay in a field like garbage while they have supported Casey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As an added thought - I can't understand the A's staying in that house. I really thought they would not go back when they came and got the dogs over the weekend. But they returned. And now, after today's confirmation - no matter which way you lean towards Casey - Caylee's room is RIGHT THERE! All her toys, her pictures, her smells, I know I couldn't stand it - I would never be able to stay in that house - ever again. It would just be too much. And just shutting the door wouldn't work. No - I don't understand. We have all said we believe that the A's truly loved that child - and with that how could you walk by that room or lay your head on a pillow in that house? JMO

NO WAY I just seen a clip on dateline and Conway was asking if you murdered your daughter, would you put her body only a few blocks away? He is drinking the Ants kool-aid the spin cycle starts again!

If BC did make that comment then he really needs to take a leaf out MN's book. How does this help CA and GA who he is, in theory representing?

This is more spin that is appropriate from JB but MN made a point of not commenting related to KC's defense.

The A attorney's need to learn roles and stick to their roles. How can LE consider immunity for the A's if through BC they are raising questions, valid or not that goes more to KC's defense and defensive questions?

As an added thought - I can't understand the A's staying in that house. I really thought they would not go back when they came and got the dogs over the weekend. But they returned. And now, after today's confirmation - no matter which way you lean towards Casey - Caylee's room is RIGHT THERE! All her toys, her pictures, her smells, I know I couldn't stand it - I would never be able to stay in that house - ever again. It would just be too much. And just shutting the door wouldn't work. No - I don't understand. We have all said we believe that the A's truly loved that child - and with that how could you walk by that room or lay your head on a pillow in that house? JMO

I've never known of a parent or grandparent moving out of their home due to the death of a child. Many people refuse to pack up the child's belongings, and leave their rooms untouched for years. Why would they want to leave their memories of Caylee behind? That's all they have left of her.

They have been doing it for six months knowing she is gone...so why would it start to bother them now? Worse...they probably also are aware that Caylee never left that house alive.

IMO based on their actions since evidence of the hair banding in KC's trunk, I believe they knew but were and are determined not to lose their daughter too. They cant get little Caylee back so now they have to put that behind them and support KC however they can. After all, if KC is locked up, how could they ever get another beautiful little granddaughter from KC? If they really believed her innocent, they would have made contact with her at jail and said to hell with the recordings. they know and now will just sit back and trust in the dream team to get daughter off then spend the rest of their lives trying to convince the public that their KC was victimized and villified unfairly. bottom line they save their child. The real battle will be at home between GA and CA as they struggle with this choice. CA will either win out and Ga quietly follows or they go splitsville over it, blame it on stress of case but still support KC.
How can you even suggest, KC having another baby...hopefully never, sterilize her before she finally & hopefully gets the death penalty!

Good Lord!! Let's hope and pray that scenario will never play out. If somehow KC can squiggle out of this..which is about 0% chance...something should be done to make sure she is never blessed with God's gift of a child ever again. Maybe Lee might do better at providing the A's with a grandchild...and I even say that with a lot hesitance.
--------------

If by some remote chance she gets off she should be sterilized before she walks out the door.She probably wouldn't care.

The reasons you stated for not staying in the house, are the reasons I would. Everyone handles things differently though. Years ago I was told about a woman who rushed her child to the hospital and the child died. Her friends thinking they were doing her a favor, cleared all memories, toys, furniture, etc. of the child out of the house before the mom came home. The mom was absolutely devistated and never spoke to her friends again.

If the dateline spin by the A's attorney tonight is fact, then JB gave him the go ahead to do that. It was reported that JB was at the A's early this evening.

I believe deep down they both realize she is guilty, especially George, but I think they will continue to deny Casey's involvement.

They already know so this speculation and useless posting is redundant.

This is a fact. Not an opinion.

I'm sure you're correct. But I hardly think this is "useless posting". I think most of us are grieving right now, and our posting on any aspect of this case is therapeutic in a sense. If this is bothering you, perhaps you need to read a different thread. MHO

I agree. The A's have made me angry over and over again, but I still believe it is now the right thing to do by leaving them alone. The ball is in their court. I do this out of respect for Caylee who loved them very much.

I agree with every word you've written. Especially what I've bolded above.

Annie

title of the thread (will the Anthony's now believe that Casey did it?):

I had to retype it just to get it right.

No. I don't believe they are physically and mentally EVER ABLE TO ACCEPT that their daughter killed their little ray of sunshine, Caylee Marie A'ntony.

I think they will hold on to all happy thoghts possible and reachable within their minds (as per the grandparents)

I think moving beyond that stance will take time and lots of inner thought. I do, tho, think they will eventually get to the point that they feel they can share how they themselves were wronged by Casey. I hope I am not wrong in thinking this. but I think once the loss of caylee sets in they will be able to sit back, re group, and discern what used to be important...vs... what is important NOW in bringing true justice for caylee.

--------------

If by some remote chance she gets off she should be sterilized before she walks out the door.She probably wouldn't care.

NO Kidding - especially if by some chance Auntie KC gets out (God forbid).

I have a very good friend,who I can honestly say,if she were in the Anthony's position,would never accept her child did anything wrong,even when all the evidence pointed that way. Obviously her son hasn't done anything so horrific,but some of the the things he has done,she will deny,excuse,even when confronted with the facts.
I believe this could be the case for the Anthonys. It doesn't make them bad people,just people who love their child so much,that it hasn't necessarily made them raise the best child. I'm not sure they will ever admit to anyone,even themselves,that their daughter is a murderer. They will grasp at anything that could point at someone else,no matter how far fetched it is. The only thing that might make them face the harsh reality will be a confession form their daughter.

Bolding mine.

I'm not snarking at you Hockey Mom; I agree with what you've said, but I do think that the love they have for Casey is very warped and not in her best interests. We all love our children more than life itself; that's the way God made moms to be. But in a healthy parent/child relationship, you love them so much that you want them to grow up to be good, responsible citizens who will contribute to our society... not cover up their misdeeds and their "mistruths" so that they can get away with evil.

NO WAY I just seen a clip on dateline and Conway was asking if you murdered your daughter, would you put her body only a few blocks away? He is drinking the Ants kool-aid the spin cycle starts again!

Oh dear. Someone hasnt done their research...

I think he will find that murderers DO INDEED hide their victims very close to home. John Wayne Gacy lived on top of his!

I think the july phone call is going to sink the A's. When the time of death is released and they find out that THERE DEFINATELY WAS NO CALL, they are going have to accept that KC lied about the nanny.

I wonder if they are wondering about how KC knew so much about what the nanny did... eg, the book, the LE not finding the clothes comment. Its almost like KC was right there with Zanny!

Actually you know whats weird? She has actually told alot of TRUTH about what she did. In the midst of all her millions of lies, she did tell the truth about where Caylee was (close to home) how she left the body (partially naked - "why havent they found the clothes"), what she left with Caylee (going on and on about the book)

And her photobucket fills in the gaps.

... she really was "everyones best resource"! (puke)

If the dateline spin by the A's attorney tonight is fact, then JB gave him the go ahead to do that. It was reported that JB was at the A's early this evening.

I was hoping that the Anthonys' new attorney had a little more integrity than Jose. Apparently not.

I just heard his statement on Dateline too. I'm waiting for the entire interview. What a horrible disappointment I fear he will be.

Apparently the Anthony's aren't all that worried about any possible indictments for themselves. The gigantic spin goes on and on and on. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee