Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Okay, until proven otherwise, John Bittrolff is my number one candidate for LISK.. just because he hasn't confessed doesn't rule him out. He certainly has more possible connection than any other proposed suspect, included Pak, Hackett or Brewer. What definitely rules him out from the GB4? Anything?

Okay, until proven otherwise, John Bittrolff is my number one candidate for LISK.. just because he hasn't confessed doesn't rule him out. He certainly has more possible connection than any other proposed suspect, included Pak, Hackett or Brewer. What definitely rules him out from the GB4? Anything?
Did they find or not find dna on the gilgo 4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Did they find or not find dna on the gilgo 4?

LE will not say if the killer left DNA behind. I believe they would have charged Bittrolff if his DNA was there.

There does not appear to be a general discussion thread about the LISK, so I don't know where to ask this, but some age estimates put him as young as mid-20's.

How is that possible if the first victim was murdered in 1996?

There does not appear to be a general discussion thread about the LISK, so I don't know where to ask this, but some age estimates put him as young as mid-20's.

Dont think he is in his mid twenties. Conflicting information creates chaos but the profile did give a younger age
My theory is tina foglia was his first and that would be late 50s early 60s.

Dont think he is in his mid twenties. Conflicting information creates chaos but the profile did give a younger age

DNA was left behind in her case. Parabon can produce an image of her killer. LE is lazy. What good is technology if its not used?

DNA was left behind in her case. Parabon can produce an image of her killer. LE is lazy. What good is technology if its not used?
I googled parabon and very interesting stuff. I have a feeling that no dna was found on the gilgo 4. How and who would know how to make dna disappear?

I googled parabon and very interesting stuff. I have a feeling that no dna was found on the gilgo 4. How and who would know how to make dna disappear?

I think the killers DNA can degrade if remains are left in humid hot weather

I think LE knows who it is they just don’t have evidence beyond resonable doubt to say. I gurentee Pak has anything to do with it, I explained why in other post, I think the killer is connected somehow so the question should be if that theroy is correct and he is connected will they ever find away to make it look like LE did there job and not look like they where connected to the killer or someone they knew was connected. That’s just my theory though I could be wrong.

It is a horrible guess by one of the profilers. Originally Lisk was believed to be a middle aged caucasian male. Probably in his late 50's to early 60's. Also he could not have been telling women he was a doctor back then, he would have been entirely too young

I think LE knows who it is they just don’t have evidence beyond resonable doubt to say. I gurentee Pak has anything to do with it, I explained why in other post, I think the killer is connected somehow so the question should be if that theroy is correct and he is connected will they ever find away to make it look like LE did there job and not look like they where connected to the killer or someone they knew was connected. That’s just my theory though I could be wrong.

LISK is more than a psycho that kills women because he has mommy issues. He is likely involved with trafficking in some way along with these other players

Yes your probly right but look into this it’s called gilgocoverup it’s a NYPD cop explaining how the DNA for the LISK is on Jessica Manners I belive her name is. Also this girl was strangled and dumped by water sound familiar. If he’s involved in trafficking it’s on a very high level like that girl that was on DR.Phil a few months ago, like people who operate outside the system.

Yes your probly right but look into this it’s called gilgocoverup it’s a NYPD cop explaining how the DNA for the LISK is on Jessica Manners I belive her name is. Also this girl was strangled and dumped by water sound familiar. If he’s involved in trafficking it’s on a very high level like that girl that was on DR.Phil a few months ago, like people who operate outside the system.
None of the above sounds familiar. Whos Jessica Manners?

LISK is more than a psycho that kills women because he has mommy issues. He is likely involved with trafficking in some way along with these other players

I think he defo is involved in growing marijuana. I believe in my heart that is the source of his burlap. i believe in my heart he used weed to lure the girls and make them feel like he was on their level and could be trusted. Most girls just wanna make sure they aren't meeting with a cop.

and ill say it again: a very vocal party online pointed many fingers at innocent people and he lived near where the victims were found - AND he knows the area and marshes well. he also had a russian mail order bride. and he also made anonymous phonecalls to people sleuthing the case threatening them. I mean c'mon. I would be grilling his rear. drugs and prostitution go hand in hand - both involve illegally trafficking something/someone. plus, if you have a very remote pot farm in another state it might be a good place to hold a victim captive and torture them.

None of the above sounds familiar. Whos Jessica Manners?

Ok so I found this website this guy was a retired NYPD, he talks about all these cover ups. Jessica Maners was found in 1989 I belive you can google it, in Seatakuet by the water, she was strangled and very similar MO as LISK, what this guy is saying is that when she was found there where two sets of DNA on her. One was this guy who he says is wrongfully convicted and is in jail for a crime he didn’t commit the other he says belongs to LISK, now we all know how DA and Police are about admiting mistakes. And google gilgobeachcoverup . Com

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/28/nyregion/neighbors-ask-what-lured-li-teen-ager-to-her-death.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?296432-Federal-Indictment-James-Burke-Former-Suffolk-Co-PD-Chief-December-2015/page10

http://www.missionimprovablemovie.com/the-cover-up.html

im thinking that is just far too old jmo. I'm thinking more along the lines of mid 30's or at most early 40's when he murdered the gilgo victims. by the time someone is in their 50's and 60's typically their serial killings begin to decline. This guy was in his prime when he murdered those poor girls. He was fit enough to be able to move their remains. He was fit enough to subdue them. And most men in their 50's and 60's have established too many social connections to be able to get away with these sorts of crimes. again all jmo! Your Tina Foglia theory interests me greatly.

I agree with what u say but i sense this killer may be an exception to the rule. Maybe 60 is too old but IF his first kill was TIna Foglia in 1982, how old? Or is it a dark spirit that possesses and compels different men to kill through many decades? There is something terribly evil about this killer.

im thinking that is just far too old jmo. I'm thinking more along the lines of mid 30's or at most early 40's when he murdered the gilgo victims. by the time someone is in their 50's and 60's typically their serial killings begin to decline. This guy was in his prime when he murdered those poor girls. He was fit enough to be able to move their remains. He was fit enough to subdue them. And most men in their 50's and 60's have established too many social connections to be able to get away with these sorts of crimes. again all jmo! Your Tina Foglia theory interests me greatly.
Dont under estimate the strengh of men in their 50's. They dont all wear suits to work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee
Back