Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Maybe Dickie Dimwit can tell us who that man seen running over to Oheka Castle owner Gary Melius car and shooting Gary in the head is? I believe Arrow is affiliated with Oheka in some manner or other. It may even be their camera system that recorded the incident. By any chance does anyone at Okeka and Arrow recognize the shooter? It might surprise you who some folks think is the shooter.

Tommy Spota wasted no time running to the hospital and sealing all the relevant records concerning Gary and his lawsuits. He just didn't get all of them.

Work on that one for a while.

Maybe Dickie Dimwit can tell us who that man seen running over to Oheka Castle owner Gary Melius car and shooting Gary in the head is? I believe Arrow is affiliated with Oheka in some manner or other. It may even be their camera system that recorded the incident. By any chance does anyone at Okeka and Arrow recognize the shooter? It might surprise you who some folks think is the shooter.

Tommy Spota wasted no time running to the hospital and sealing all the relevant records concerning Gary and his lawsuits. He just didn't get all of them.

Work on that one for a while.
Can we get a hint as to who the shooter is? Does Gary know who tried to kill him?

There is a good chance Gary never saw the shooter, but it doesn't mean he that now he knows who that person is. All I can tell you is if the shooter is who I think it is then there is a connection between the shooter and the shoot-ee. We shall wait and see. Frankly I could care less who shot him.

There is a good chance Gary never saw the shooter, but it doesn't mean he that now he knows who that person is. All I can tell you is if the shooter is who I think it is then there is a connection between the shooter and the shoot-ee. We shall wait and see. Frankly I could care less who shot him.

Its been a while, but.... rumor was it was his son. Or his son put a hit on him.

Hawk, you have a way with words throughout this case..priceless to read after a 12 hour wiek day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes the step-son was a suspect. He supposedly lived in the basement of another guy who came to the attention of the police. I just don't understand why a kid who was often bailed out by his step-father would want to kill the golden goose that gave him money and probably kept him out of jail. To be fair to Gary most people that know him seem to like him.

The person I am talking about is NOT the step-son but if you sort through all that has been written in the papers regarding all the situations that led to the shooting you will find a person of interest that is quite stunning. Then again I might be so full o' s---

If you folks want to get a sense of just who Gary Melius is then I suggest you do a Google for: THE ROGUE POLICE UNION. What you should find on the top of the page is a column written by a Russ Baker. Melius pops up around Page#8 and continues on for several more pages. I think it is quite an eye opener for those interested in the shooting at Oheka Castle. It is a MUST read to understand what goes on behind closed doors.

Keep in mind that whatever happened in the NYPD/PBA is now happening in LI, both with the SCPD and NCPD. They are just behind the times about 50 years. I think within a few months you will know what I am talking about.....if the FEDS cooperate - lol.

Releasing of the 911 tapes could be helpful. In the Gary Melius/Oheka Castle case the police had a video of the person approaching the Melius in his car and shooting him. The same plea was made for the video tape as for the 911 Tape. Eventually the tape of the shooting was released. I have it with unconfirmed authority that one person did recognize that person because he knew that person so well,

can you please post a link on this? the video tape doesn't have the victim
screaming the name of people, as Shannan was doing, but I'd like to
see the info on this

can you please post the legal aspect of it? the tape of the shooting that is.

Doesn't appear as though I can start a threat on this forum. This is my first post.

I've noticed that nobody has ever looked into a man named Babak Ghanad http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/babak-ghanad for the LISK killings. He was a long haul truck driver that often drove from Eastern Canada down to Florida. He has killed sex workers previously and was active around the time of the LISK killings, then not active after he fled for his home country of Iran...

He might not fit this particular crime, but you've identified a dangerous new trend: the globalized serial killer. Someone who abuses lax immigration laws in certain countries, does his crimes, then melts back to his relatively unsophisticated countries to vanish into the population.

This is why, as unpopular as this stance is, we must have control over our borders and who enters our countries. We must have names, fingerprints, DNA profiles, and a criminal background check. You can't even get a job as an African-American convicted on some nonsense marijuana charge in this country, but illegal immigrants whose backgrounds are a complete mystery are allowed in, no questions asked.

The hypocrisy is vast and ridiculous.

see the info on this

Youtube Oheka Castle Gary Melius shooting

see the info on this

The tape was all over the Internet. Some even are in color. The 'legal' aspect of it ????????

The tape was all over the Internet. Some even are in color. The 'legal' aspect of it ????????

ok

I googled.

First of all they only released :50 seconds of video; Shannan's call is 23 minutes. That's a huge difference, but ??

Second of all, I know Sini says here in print that he has brought the FBI into Shannan's case or Gilgo as per the below
quote. But the FBI never spoke to Diaz or Pak. I don't know about you, but that is a huge red flag to me. Pak was at
the scene of the crime, why haven't the FBI spoken to Pak is a question I'd like to know.

Last, but not least, all that talk of Leeann and GPS devices on her car, and the presser with John Ray about
Burke - it's gone NO WHERE, as I expected.

http://abc7ny.com/news/new-surveill...ng-of-oheka-castle-owner-gary-melius/1218418/
[FONT=&quot]
Suffolk County police also announced that they've decided to bring the FBI on board to help with the investigation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We look forward to working with the FBI to bring this case to a close," Sini said. "We don't have someone in handcuffs. That's not acceptable. So just like in Gilgo, we're bringing on the FBI, and we're doing other things in the Gilgo case we didn't do previously to move that case along. We're doing that here as well. That includes bringing the FBI on, and that includes releasing this video."[/FONT]

Check out Arrow YouTube and see what Dickie The Dimwit has to say about all of this. Ask why a former police commissioner would go public in a commercial enterprise ( because that is what it is.) to talk about a still unsolved case when he was charged with investigating and solving it. BTW, did anyone notice ARROW on the background in the 7 part clips?

Awww Hawkshaw! Why you always hatin’ on Dormer. I don’t know much on the corruption in SC that gets you fired up, but you have to admit... he made a conscious effort to keep this case active, which is more than I can say for any one else (meaning LE... of course we WS’s are always keeping the case active!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he is the dumbest SOB that God ever created.

Because he is the dumbest SOB that God ever created.

Never having met the man, I only can judge by how he behaved in the videos I have seen. He seemed reasonable and sensible. Secondly he did make it through Law school, appears to have made a reasonable living and has had partners who worked with him in various law firms. I think by focusing on the errors of John Ray, we do a disservice to the positives he has achieved in this case, which primarily has been to keep public interest in the case.

Imagine if John Ray was not part of the case, there would be no wrongful death suit against CPH, no depositions, no publicity, no TV interviews. Maybe his motives are wrong, maybe his strategies and tactics are bad, maybe the SCPD hates him, but I do not see anybody else taking a leadership role in the public eye. For that he should have some respect.

Old adage: Nobody is as good as they seem, nobody is bad as they seem.

Dormer is worse than that. you know there was a very close family member of Dormer that was shaking down motorists. One hand washes the other.

Any man that would stand by and allow a criminal such as Burke, and Spota frame innocent cops is nothing but a pile of garbage.. These were Dormer's men and Spota was defiling them. If the webmaster allows this to stand I want to put it in no uncertain terms: Dormer is a PILE O *****

Any man that would stand by and allow a criminal such as Burke, and Spota frame innocent cops is nothing but a pile of garbage.. These were Dormer's men and Spota was defiling them. If the webmaster allows this to stand I want to put it in no uncertain terms: Dormer is a PILE O *****

My mistake, I thought you were slagging John Ray, and that is why I was speaking up on John's behalf. If it is Dormer you are disgusted with, I cannot disagree.

Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back