Will the media now make Casey a very wealthy woman?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, she will be jetsetting all over the world and marry some big name who will protect her from the media.

She won't be able to resist the attention, so protecting her from the media might be just another excuse.

I bet we'll hear about her moving to Vegas or LA and about 5 years after that she'll be arrested for shoplifting or turn up dead in some car trunk (oh the irony).

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Oh I believe the media will make ICA rich and her agents will be Jose Baez and Cheney Mason. I can't believe the man who put his 2 cents in when he wasn't on the team, Cheney Mason, calls her guilty and calling her defense a circus can stand there and give his hateful speech about media and attorneys giving their opinions. What world was he in when he did the same thing. He will continue to do so I bet along with his bud Jose Baez.
Those 2 men will join the blood money crowd and keep their pockets full.
Hope they get on their knees every night and thank little Caylee for their fortune.
The media and other attorneys have as much right as they do giving their opinions and seeking others opinions.
Sorry I am so disappointed that a baby dies in the charge of her mother even if it was and accident, Mother doesn't call 911 or anyone and lies for 3 yrs and gets to live among the loving parents in this world who treasure their children and would be devastated if they lost a baby.

Congratulations to Casey Anthony for making abortion legal up to a child's 3rd year. She's setting an example as well as a legal precedent for young mother's too irresponsible to take care of their offspring wishing for a more "bella vita" than motherhood.

After his criminal trial, yes, before his civil trail. Had he not been convicted of wrongful death, he would have been set for life.

Did OJ get wealthier after his trial?

Is there one person here that can TRUTHFULLY say that they wouldn't be interested on seeing what she would say on a show like Dateline? We may not like her, but it would be interesting.
All the networks care about is ratings. For that reason, I think she will make loads of money off of the murder of her child. JMHO

I can TRUTHFULLY say that I have no desire at all to listen to any more of her damn lies nor do I want to see her lying face while she is lying. Is that clear enought?

So, I am watching Nat Geo on Death Valley. What are you watching? :)

Death Valley on Nancy Grace............:crazy: I just have to give it just to the end of today..............I have to share the misery I guess.

Here's a suggestion:

Do not watch one program that has a story about Casey Anthony, any of the Anthonys or any of the Defense team. That includes news, news magazines, talk shows. Nothing.

No magazines.

No books.

Nothing.

Nada. (that's for you Baez)

I challenge you.

Can you do it?

Can you put your curiosity aside?

I can.

I've already begun.

No viewer interest. No interviews. No $$$$$

Tell yourself. These people's problems are not my problems. Then walk away from it.

THAT is the only way we can make a difference now.

Can you do it?

I totally agree with this. Nothing that any of them say, particularly any of Anthonys, can be taken as the truth anyway. I mean, that's pretty much been shown in court. So if they write a book, you are not missing anything by not buying it.

The media made her "famous" why not make her rich?

Is exploiting missing childrens cases worth all this? God forbid Nancy is wrong about anymore missing child cases.

Here's a suggestion:

Do not watch one program that has a story about Casey Anthony, any of the Anthony's or any of the Defense team. That includes news, news magazines, talk shows. Nothing.

No magazines.

No books.

Nothing.

Nada. (that's for you Baez)

I challenge you.

Can you do it?

Can you put your curiosity aside?

I can.

I've already begun.

No viewer interest. No interviews. No $$$$$

Tell yourself. These people's problems are not my problems. Then walk away from it.

THAT is the only way we can make a difference now.

Can you do it?

Thank you. The only thing worse than these people making money off of this is the people who spend money to make them rich. If all the people who are so offended by the thought of ICA making money would close their pocketbooks then there would be no demand...no demand=no supply. Let it be known you're not buying what they're selling.

And if a show like Dateline were to land an interview, what would they hope to get out of the interview -- the truth?? Do they really think they would get an answer to a question like "Casey, tell us what really happened to Caylee"; never, never would I watch to see her spin more lies. I am grieved because liars won the day today... IMO, Casey and the DT have validated deception, lying and preposterous slandering...

I agree with your post.

And why on earth would anyone want to buy a book or anything from a liar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1