Will there be a resolution to this case soon?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Obviously Kyron was either kidnapped and kept alive, (in which case I'd like the perp to prove it) or kidnapped and murdered.

A beautiful child is gone.

One of the two above things happened. Either way it's a crime.

Either way, it's a tragedy.

I want and expect the perpetrator (and any others who assisted) tried, convicted and to pay for the crime.

Even if we don't know what *it* is.

We know enough to know that something evil has occured, and hearts are breaking all over our country.

Maybe if they ever figure out what "this" is, we might have a resolution. Last I heard, they don't know what the crime is, much less who did it.

However... I can't see any reason to present the case to a grand jury if they aren't even sure what happened. In my experience, a GJ is for the purpose of getting an indictment against someone. So... what are they going to charge her with? What did she do? And are they certain that she did it, whatever it was?...It's just crazy. :banghead:

BBM. Thanks for your post that is precisely and directly to the point. I won't go anywhere near a "fence" in this case because I have absolutely no idea what crime (assuming there is one) has been committed. I have always had a strong sense of justice and fairness, and I'm not easily influenced by others. I will not simply go along with the popular vote that might seek to convict the stepmom unless and until there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she is culpable in Kyron's disappearance. jmo

No, simply put.

IMHO there will be no resolution until Kyron is found.

There may very well be an arrest down the road (I'm starting to doubt it, but it could still happen).

But no, I don't think so. JMHO.

What Kat said. Kyron needs to be found. Then the case will hopefully move forward. He needs to be found soon. Evidence is washing away with time. The location will provide lots of insight.

In my head, I don't think he's with us anymore. But my heart wants to believe different.

I still hope he will be found alive. That sweet, smart boy. I want him to grow up and be the stereotypical scientist with the glasses, working on projects to help us all.:cry:

I don't know that there can be a real resolution unless he is found. A conviction won't really be a resolution on its own, because we can't really be sure, if he is never found. I know I won't feel comfortable with a conviction in a circumstantial case if he is not found.

i think an arrest is coming, on or before kyron's birthday this week.

Barring a confession or explosive new evidence, I don't think this case will be solved soon, if ever. Even if Kyron's body is found, evidence will have degraded, and if the location of his body is random, meaning it has no connection to his murderer, I wonder if this case will ever be solved. Finding his body is not an assurance of solving this case, IMHO.

When I give in to my personal beliefs about this case, I believe this case will be solved years from now, and it will be revealed that someone connected with the school sexually assaulted and killed Kyron. I believe other victims will ultimately lead to Kyron and will help this poor, sweet, defenseless boy tell his story. That's my completely subjective opinion.
I'm am starting to believe this too.I use to think the LS.But I am leaning more towards someone associated possibly with the school also who sexually assaulted and killed him.I also sadly feel other victims will lead to what happened to Kyron.I pray they find out what happened to him sooner than years from now.I am thinking more of suspects like this man.

http://beavertonpolice.org/publications/press2010/Updategpsa.pdf

We don't know what LE knows. We don't know what evidence they have. I believe that Houze entering the case is why the DA is putting the evidence before the grand jury. If/when the grand jury returns with an indictment, we'll see things start to move... of course, with an arrest or two.

Without knowing what LE knows--which we don't--I think it's nescient to say that this is a cold case, that it's stalled, or that there will never be an arrest.

I had to look up nescient: (and darn it all, I thought I knew most every word in the dictionary)

–noun
1. lack of knowledge; ignorance.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nescient

Ya know, I just DON'T understand how a child becomes missing, never to be seen again AND in all probability the child has been murdered...where there are "suspects" or strong POI's and these cases are at stand-stills. I am thinking of Kyron, Haleigh and Gabriel J.

Are we down to "no one confesses" so that's all there is to that! I just don't understand!! Also, in most of these cases, the POI's don't appear to be the "sharpest knives in the drawer", but they hold the trump cards...

Sorry for my rant, but I truly do not understand!! I know, innocent until proven guilty...

Ya know, I just DON'T understand how a child becomes missing, never to be seen again AND in all probability the child has been murdered...where there are "suspects" or strong POI's and these cases are at stand-stills. I am thinking of Kyron, Haleigh and Gabriel J.

Are we down to "no one confesses" so that's all there is to that! I just don't understand!! Also, in most of these cases, the POI's don't appear to be the "sharpest knives in the drawer", but they hold the trump cards...

Sorry for my rant, but I truly do not understand!! I know, innocent until proven guilty...

Add Hasanni Campbell to that list please.

I so agree about the "not the sharpest knives in the drawer", and the "no one confesses so that's that".

Although I do believe there is a method to the madness in this particular case, the others ones leave me smh.

Depends on how soon the GJ is finished. I think we may see an arrest, maybe more. Not sure if there will be a resolution, at that time, depends on what the charges, if any and a trial date set. Don't think we will see a confession, until the person, or persons, being arrested, sees what the charges are and will either plea or confess.

There is chatter on other forums that are saying that Skyline School had a weatherbug tracking station with a camera on top of the building. If this is true, maybe this will break in the case.

IMO, I still think TH planned this. She put him in that CSI shirt on purpose as a final *advertiser censored** You to Kaine and Desiree and took the photo in front of the science project as evidence he was at the school.

There is chatter on other forums that are saying that Skyline School had a weatherbug tracking station with a camera on top of the building. If this is true, maybe this will break in the case.

IMO, I still think TH planned this. She put him in that CSI shirt on purpose as a final *advertiser censored** You to Kaine and Desiree and took the photo in front of the science project as evidence he was at the school.

[/B]bbm[/B]

Really? Has anyone else heard about this camera and (if) where it is focused on...exact location of view?

They're dancing around it a bit on the th support page. I haven't been to any of those other places today though.

I think LE is working hard and getting nowhere. The case is pretty cold, I think, except that LE probably still has a ton of tips to go through and interviewing to do. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point, IMO. I hope I'm wrong, especially because I still hope that Kyron will be returned alive.

If I were Kyron's parent, though, I would not give up hope. I couldn't -- it wouldn't be a matter of choice, I don't think, although I would go through many and frequent times of despair as the time without my child grew longer and longer.

I hope whoever took Kyron, especially if it is TH, has the capacity to feel guilt and that the stories about KH buying Kyron's school supplies and signing him up for soccer are making them feel even more guilty. Maybe someone who was (or is) involved won't be able to take it and will tell LE what they know. I know that's a far-fetched hope.

What bothers me though is LE prioritizes the tips and I have seen so many Cold Case shows where the real tip was completely dismissed at the time and the answer lay in the files for years until new detectives looked at the case again with unbiased eyes.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T
Back