Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 15 minutes of fame like everyone else is accused of? Big shot with big bad story that explains why he never went out there? I don't know just guessing. IMO
How would he get 15 minutes of fame by remaining anonymous?

Can you provide any evidence at all they did any such thing? A mention of it in the document dump? A news report? Anything other than "maybe they did this"? AFAIK the only re-enactment they did was during the day with Zimmerman there. No mention of witnesses (except Zimmerman) being present.

And the witnesses all live right there. If they were home do you think LE made them wear blindfolds. lol I don't think so. It's not like GZ was Lady Godiva and LE said no peeky, peeky.

Can you provide any evidence at all they did any such thing? A mention of it in the document dump? A news report? Anything other than "maybe they did this"? AFAIK the only re-enactment they did was during the day with Zimmerman there. No mention of witnesses (except Zimmerman) being present.
They did a daytime re-enactment, why wouldn't they do a night time one too if stories were not adding up? Something was not adding up because they charged him with 2nd degree murder.

The MMA style fighting and the calls for help have been backtracked, why would he have ever said he saw MMA style fighting, I think that renders everything he says pretty useless. Did he get any 'coaching' from LE in the beginning that maybe made him think it was a certain way, the kind that some other witnesses complained about?

But that's just MO of course

Wow, talk about coaching - it is the investigator putting words into the mouth of this witness, but the witness is being quoted as having said, "as a matter of fact, no big deal". Since he was being handcuffed, the officer will be able to give his version as well. I think this is the same witness who changes "as a matter of fact, no big deal", to "curtly", later on.
LINK

Maybe he talked with GZ and was influenced by what GZ said to him. We do know there was no cement head banging where TM's body was found because his body was too far away from the sidewalk for that to have happened. So if this witness said he saw it, well, he knows know he didn't. That might have been a reason to sit down and rethink about what he saw compared to what GZ told him or what he overheard. jmo
Did the witness say his head was being pounded into the sidewalk?

The mother explains how they led the boy into saying a color for the shirt in this video plain as day.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ayvon-martin-shooting-wasnt-self-defense?lite

"Could you tell if the color of the shirt was black or white or red or green?"

That doesn't sound very leading to me, it seems like they're trying to extrapolate any and all information they can. Given what the mother says, he STILL didn't say it was red - which is stated in the very article where that video is. She also doesn't say that the investigator gave a wink or a nod, etc or any indication that RED was the answer, yet ON CAMERA he said it was red. Spin it however you like but trying to get as much information as possible isn't "leading" and we still have NO evidence that the officer TOLD him what color the shirt was.

Couple other things odd about this witness specifically: The mother complained that detectives didn't contact her for 5 days, so what did she do? Scheduled the interview for 3 days later. The mother says the investigators said "he didn't shoot in self defense" yet there's no reports of them saying this to anyone else, at any time.

They did a daytime re-enactment, why wouldn't they do a night time one too if stories were not adding up? Something was not adding up because they charged him with 2nd degree murder.

Are we sure they didn't? It seems to me there was a mention that GZ gave a final statement/video reenactment in the morning and another statement that night. Could that have been another reenactment? Just asking, I don't know. jmo

And the witnesses all live right there. If they were home do you think LE made them wear blindfolds. lol I don't think so. It's not like GZ was Lady Godiva and LE said no peeky, peeky.
The suggestion was that they did it at night. Doing it during the day is not doing it at night.

Wow, talk about coaching - it is the investigator putting words into the mouth of this witness, but the witness is being quoted as having said, "as a matter of fact, no big deal". Since he was being handcuffed, the officer will be able to give his version as well. I think this is the same witness who changes "as a matter of fact, no big deal", to "curtly", later on.
LINK

ITA. If that is not leading the witness, I don't know what is.

I don't know but he is certainly getting it isn't he. If he has to testify we will all know who he is. jmo
Because he knew at the time that this would turn into a big nationwide event, and his testimony would be a veritable lynchpin in the defense's case?

"Could you tell if the color of the shirt was black or white or red or green?"

That doesn't sound very leading to me, it seems like they're trying to extrapolate any and all information they can. Given what the mother says, he STILL didn't say it was red - which is stated in the very article where that video is. She also doesn't say that the investigator gave a wink or a nod, etc or any indication that RED was the answer, yet ON CAMERA he said it was red. Spin it however you like but trying to get as much information as possible isn't "leading" and we still have NO evidence that the officer TOLD him what color the shirt was.

Couple other things odd about this witness specifically: The mother complained that detectives didn't contact her for 5 days, so what did she do? Scheduled the interview for 3 days later. The mother says the investigators said "he didn't shoot in self defense" yet there's no reports of them saying this to anyone else, at any time.

That is why I said you have to watch the video. Sharpton ask her about it.

Because he knew at the time that this would turn into a big nationwide event, and his testimony would be a veritable lynchpin in the defense's case?
His story changed as time went on to the ground and pound and MMA style punches.

Okay, but how would he know that the night of the shooting when they all thought TM was just a common ????? No big news story there or even a thought of a potential one. jmo

Okay, but how would he know that the night of the shooting when they all thought TM was just a common ????? No big news story there or even a thought of a potential one. jmo

His story was consistent the night of the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom