Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she's just sick.. like for real? People get sick.

IIRC, Laura B. is too "sick" for a depo via Skype???
I'm sorry, but I can't give her the benefit of doubt on THIS one!!!
I just hope she's had her "Come to Jesus" moment and is negotiating with the State to receive limited immunity (or maybe just "use" immunity as she is under subpoena) to SPILL THE BEANS here. I think HHJP is going to be mighty angry if he discovers any manufactured evidence on the part of the defense!!

JMO.....

ETA: Can anyone confirm for me if Laura was in fact with any branch of LE? She wrote "Dept. of Fish" (LOL) on her app but also represented herself as KY LE, I believe? Thanks! I thought she was a stay-at-home mom with little ones!! ??

ohh it was supposed to be via skype?! Forget my post above!

And, oh what a pot of beans that family has been stewing for how long now??
LONG before Caylee was disposed of or even thought of for that matter....

Is that the clinging of steel bar doors I hear off in the not to distant future???

Guess we'll see.

This also makes me wonder what the entire Anthony Crew is up to these days.
They have been very, very quiet.......

And we all know that pot of beans stinks too, not just the gas being omitted from the A's mouths.

She can plead the fifth for fear of self-incrimination. Didn't dee-dee spicher do this in the Kyron Horman case -- I could be totally wrong though.

MOO

Mel

methinks there's going to be some major backpedaling before the rescheduled depo

does she have personal representation? she needs it now IMO

It is hard to believe that a witness could be this stupid and even harder that the defense would surround itself with this type of evidence and witness. But then again, if what Joy Wray says is true, the heavy handied methods the defense used with her and getting a disc (virtually stealing it) makes it more believable. Although Joy is just nuts, but I believe her in this instance - I know the defense distanced themselves from her after they realized she was truly nuts. They got the disc from Joy and pretty much kept it as long as they wanted (may still have it - I don't know), but a seriously ill person like JW is easy to take advantage of, and they no doubt saw that.

Hi :)

I must be brain dead! HOW did I miss this about the defense getting a disc from Joy Wray? I never knew about this. I agree with you. Joy is mentally unstable. I feel she was taken advantage of by the defense. JMO

http://www.ehow.com/list_7237284_kentucky-game-warden-requirements.html

http://www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/careers.asp

http://forums.basspro.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=5;t=004152

In Kentucky all conservation officers are fully deputized law enforcement officers. Additionally, all KY Dept of Fish and Game Conservation Officers are deputized by the US Fish and Wildlife Service to enforce Federal Law.

Just as a thought... couldn't she work for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, but work in an administrative capacity rather than as a conservation officer? She only put "Dept. of Fish" on her volunteer form. That could mean many things...

Oh my I certainly hope she overcomes her sudden, totally-not-suspicious "illness"! At any rate, I'm hoping she goes to jail and they get to the bottom of this. I don't consider her another victim of the Anthonys, but it's yet another person who has ruined her life, for some BIZARRE reason, to try to set a child murderer free. Unbelievably disgusting. Wouldn't a responsible adult want their friend's daughter or son to face jistice for murdering their child? I don't understand these people.

I'd be insisting on a Doctor's note. That cancellation notice reaks of heresay doesn't it. Lawyer A tells Lawyer B the client is ill 3 days in advance. With what? Antibiotics kick in in 24 hours and by 36 hours many people feel well enough to start questioning if they still need to finish the prescription (they do!). Even Kronks wife battling cancer managed her depo IIRC so if LB isn't hospitalized this is suspect.

I've rethunk my position. Laura is waiting for hair and make-up for her time on Skype.:waitasec:

If she's not careful her next shot is going to be a mug shot.

I have a nagging feeling she's not running solo on this and I hope I am not wrong.

I've rethunk my position. Laura is waiting for hair and make-up for her time on Skype.:waitasec:

If she's not careful her next shot is going to be a mug shot.

I have a nagging feeling she's not running solo on this and I hope I am not wrong.

You thinking the defense may have something to do with her bizarre untruthful statements? Oh man that's too much to hope for!

Oh my I certainly hope she overcomes her sudden, totally-not-suspicious "illness"! At any rate, I'm hoping she goes to jail and they get to the bottom of this. I don't consider her another victim of the Anthonys, but it's yet another person who has ruined her life, for some BIZARRE reason, to try to set a child murderer free. Unbelievably disgusting. Wouldn't a responsible adult want their friend's daughter or son to face jistice for murdering their child? I don't understand these people.

bbm

Is this woman single or does she have a husband and children?

Raw Video - Baez Pressed By WFTV on TES Docs
http://www.wftv.com/video/25303092/index.html

In this video - JB is totally leaving Laura B. out there hanging on her own.
He says do you see the Defense names or signatures on any of those papers?
He is saying that this is all on Laura B.

bbm

Is this woman single or does she have a husband and children?

Husband and 3 young children that she left in Kentucky or NJ to go search for Caylee and get herself inserted into the case.

Attachments

• Laura B MySpace 1.jpg
    Laura B MySpace 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Laura B MySpace 2.jpg
    Laura B MySpace 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 100
Not feeling sorry for LB, however a serious anxiety attack could land her in the hospital, and I can really see that happening if indeed she has done all this.

Husband and 3 young children that she left in Kentucky or NJ to go search for Caylee and get herself inserted into the case.

Thanks I didn't realize that. What a loving mom - taking off on an out of state trip and leaving her family when there are thousands already searching. Sick. Well, she's inserted all right, but sounds like she's not liking her fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur