Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold mine.

I now have a better understanding why it took JB and CM so long to look at those TES documents. They KNEW there wasn't anything in them for the defense. They figured they had all the time in the world to "quickly look them over, as they inserted a certain forged document into the mix." Guess there were too many of the media "watching" that time Mason got pizzed off and threw down the $20 and then stormed out. :loser::loser::loser:

Um.....wasn't there that time they also showed up to supposively review the records, but bolted like the wind....they claim because the media was there???

Wondered if the media inadvertently thwarped their attempt to "insert a certain forged document into the mix"???? :waitasec:

So, Laura B contacts the defense and says, "I know Caylee's remains were not there when I searched as a TES." The defense is looking for a defense, they say "can you prove it?" LB takes the document she has left and makes sure she has proof to show them.

As being speculated: did LB come up with this herself or did she have help from the defense? Either way they have to be involved in the dark side with this because someone(and LB couldn't be the one)had to get that doc in with the original papers, and that could only be done in a smarmy way. They are guilty of taking her false paper and trying to put it with the others, I suppose they could say it was done in the name of justice. "The ends justify the means" must be what ICA is telling them.

But, how to get the document back into the file with the real papers from that day? One thing is for sure, you can't have been seen yourself to have gone near those papers till this amazing proof shows up. In fact, it would be best if the prosecution found it themselves-because they are honest and play by the rules so it would come out and look like real evidence.

We have seen a picture of that form. So that means it was given to someone to be a part of the documents. Where did that document come from? I mean how did it get from LB to be in a doc dump?

Maybe LB contacted them soon enough that it was her statement and "proof" that TM was speaking of when he said there was proof?

I quick read Kentjbkent's post(I came from the JB investigation thread) and I see some of what is coming through for me. I am saying that I have no idea what is going on but this is exactly what I think is as clear as day. And if this much is clear to the likes of me...I am sure the powers that be are more than aware by now.

:twocents:

So, Laura B contacts the defense and says, "I know Caylee's remains were not there when I searched as a TES." The defense is looking for a defense, they say "can you prove it?" LB takes the document she has left and makes sure she has proof to show them.

As being speculated: did LB come up with this herself or did she have help from the defense? Either way they have to be involved in the dark side with this because someone(and LB couldn't be the one)had to get that doc in with the original papers, and that could only be done in a smarmy way. They are guilty of taking her false paper and trying to put it with the others, I suppose they could say it was done in the name of justice. "The ends justify the means" must be what ICA is telling them.

But, how to get the document back into the file with the real papers from that day? One thing is for sure, you can't have been seen yourself to have gone near those papers till this amazing proof shows up. In fact, it would be best if the prosecution found it themselves-because they are honest and play by the rules so it would come out and look like real evidence.

We have seen a picture of that form. So that means it was given to someone to be a part of the documents. Where did that document come from? I mean how did it get from LB to be in a doc dump?

Maybe LB contacted them soon enough that it was her statement and "proof" that TM was speaking of when he said there was proof?

I quick read Kentjbkent's post(I came from the JB investigation thread) and I see some of what is coming through for me. I am saying that I have no idea what is going on but this is exactly what I think is as clear as day. And if this much is clear to the likes of me...I am sure the powers that be are more than aware by now.

Chiquita, IIRC, I thought what happened was the SA went to depose LB, they were in the process of deposing her when they had to quit the interview because she produced a document that they had never seen before (and probably surmised quickly that something was awry with the document, and possibly the witness).

I was under the impression that this was when the 'document' surfaced?! They then canceled the interview to look into the document (and its origins) before continuing the deposition. I wouldn't know where to begin to actually find this info, but thought I would jump in and let you know what I remembered!

Chiquita, IIRC, I thought what happened was the SA went to depose LB, they were in the process of deposing her when they had to quit the interview because she produced a document that they had never seen before (and probably surmised quickly that something was awry with the document, and possibly the witness).

I was under the impression that this was when the 'document' surfaced?! They then canceled the interview to look into the document (and its origins) before continuing the deposition. I wouldn't know where to begin to actually find this info, but thought I would jump in and let you know what I remembered!

Frigga it was at the August 30th status hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/24825363/index.html Part 2
@ 7:42 LDB: We took a deposition, or we started a deposition of Laura Buchanon on August 16th. This of course was complicated by the fact that she was in New Jersey and we were here. We had some documents from Texas Equusearch that had been provided by Mr. Nejame to both sides. We were going through some of those documents and she had a third document in her possession that I did not have, that I had not gotten from Texas Equusearch. Mr. Mason who had some printed Texas Equusearch documents did not have them. Her lawyer had to fax that to us and once it was faxed it was, I determined in comparing them over the lunch break to those items that Texas Equusearch had given us it was not in those items so somehow this witness had a document that was not provided that we didn’t have until it was complicated our ability to continue. In particular we had to reset the deposition while her lawyer had faxed it and then had to try to read it and after I explained what was on the document right then we were not prepared. CJP: Yeah but the defense didn’t have it nor did the State. LDB: They didn’t have them with them. @ 8:59 As it was faxed to me, there was a sticky note on them that said from Laura to Mort and I can only assume that is Mortimer Smith the defense investigator that Ms. Buchanon had sent this document to Mr. Smith @ 9:20 and we hadn’t gotten it because they weren’t going to use it, but the witness had it. The witness also had looked at photographs, a map, some aerial photographs of the crime scene prior to her deposition. Those were not provided to us however we had to suspend her deposition. We couldn’t even reschedule it till October 13th. (JMOTWIH)

Frigga it was at the August 30th status hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/24825363/index.html Part 2
@ 7:42 LDB: We took a deposition, or we started a deposition of Laura Buchanon on August 16th. This of course was complicated by the fact that she was in New Jersey and we were here. We had some documents from Texas Equusearch that had been provided by Mr. Nejame to both sides. We were going through some of those documents and she had a third document in her possession that I did not have, that I had not gotten from Texas Equusearch. Mr. Mason who had some printed Texas Equusearch documents did not have them. Her lawyer had to fax that to us and once it was faxed it was, I determined in comparing them over the lunch break to those items that Texas Equusearch had given us it was not in those items so somehow this witness had a document that was not provided that we didn’t have until it was complicated our ability to continue. In particular we had to reset the deposition while her lawyer had faxed it and then had to try to read it and after I explained what was on the document right then we were not prepared. CJP: Yeah but the defense didn’t have it nor did the State. LDB: They didn’t have them with them. @ 8:59 As it was faxed to me, there was a sticky note on them that said from Laura to Mort and I can only assume that is Mortimer Smith the defense investigator that Ms. Buchanon had sent this document to Mr. Smith @ 9:20 and we hadn’t gotten it because they weren’t going to use it, but the witness had it. The witness also had looked at photographs, a map, some aerial photographs of the crime scene prior to her deposition. Those were not provided to us however we had to suspend her deposition. We couldn’t even reschedule it till October 13th. (JMOTWIH)

Respectfully Quoted Frigga and P1569 :)

Thank you! Okay, now we are into the "mort" stuff and his showing of photos and or having photos of the remains?, the autopsy? All of this should start going on the "Tampering investigation. Who? What? Where?" thread.

So, Laura let Mort know about it but why did she choose Mort? Is that a random connection to him being(IIRC)A Lyon's P.I. ?

:websleuther:

I am confused. But one thing that seems clear. If anyone was trying to get that document in to look legit, I guess it was not successful.

Wasn't there something about CM saying he saw "something" in the TES records? Whatever it was at that time it was something CM was willing to "commit to saying he saw" whatever it was but Jose clammed up. IIRC, the comments at the time was, for once it looked like Jose was playing it smart.

I might be confusing many different things, sorry if that is the case.

:websleuther:

It seems like the SA, MN, and perhaps even TM knew that JB was capable of attempting to slide a document in the pile of tes documents, on their search for the "truth".
Did they have a heads up before?
Thankfully, they made sure there was someone watching them and perhaps even Video Taping their fishing expedition.

Wonder what else they know, that we have yet to learn? :)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70798777/20101117-Laura-Buchanan-Deposition-Pt1
page 60
LDB: Did you tell someone you were in Law Enforcement
LB: That I worked-had worked for Law Enforcement-that's possible

LDB Did you have a firearm, a gun with you in Florida?
LB No
-------------

page 61-63 (OH BOY!!!Can't wait to hear the audio for this interaction)

LDB: Do you need some help with those Jose?
JB: With what?
LDB: I don't know. Something is disturbing you, amusing you?
JB: Why, are you offering? Why, are you offering to help me?
LDB: I'm asking if you need some?
JB: Why would you ask such a question?
LDB: Because you're chuckling, laughing, coughing, gagging.
JB: You heard me laughing? You think I need help with laughing?
LDB: No. do you need help with something?
JB: You need help chuckling? I don't understand you.
LDB: Since your making audible response during the deposition I'm asking you....
JB: Of what type exactly?
LDB: if you need help with something?
Mason: Come on children let's move on
JB: I don't think either because I'm not sick and nor did anyone tell a joke. But, I mean, you know sometimes you Prosecutors see things that aren't there.
LDB: But I didn't see anything, I heard it.
JB: Oh Well, I guess all of your senses are sometimes offset.
LDB: They aren't

We have all seen Baez in court and leaving court....he shakes his head, smirks, smiles, laughs, etc...so it wouldn't be a stretch to think he wasn't doing the same during this Deposition

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70798777/20101117-Laura-Buchanan-Deposition-Pt1
page 60
LDB: Did you tell someone you were in Law Enforcement
LB: That I worked-had worked for Law Enforcement-that's possible

LDB Did you have a firearm, a gun with you in Florida?
LB No
-------------

page 61-63 (OH BOY!!!Can't wait to hear the audio for this interaction)

LDB: Do you need some help with those Jose?
JB: With what?
LDB: I don't know. Something is disturbing you, amusing you?
JB: Why, are you offering? Why, are you offering to help me?
LDB: I'm asking if you need some?
JB: Why would you ask such a question?
LDB: Because you're chuckling, laughing, coughing, gagging.
JB: You heard me laughing? You think I need help with laughing?
LDB: No. do you need help with something?
JB: You need help chuckling? I don't understand you.
LDB: Since your making audible response during the deposition I'm asking you....
JB: Of what type exactly?
LDB: if you need help with something?
Mason: Come on children let's move on
JB: I don't think either because I'm not sick and nor did anyone tell a joke. But, I mean, you know sometimes you Prosecutors see things that aren't there.
LDB: But I didn't see anything, I heard it.
JB: Oh Well, I guess all of your senses are sometimes offset.
LDB: They aren't

We have all seen Baez in court and leaving court....he shakes his head, smirks, smiles, laughs, etc...so it wouldn't be a stretch to think he wasn't doing the same during this Deposition

BBM... are you kidding me? That really happened and it's not some comic script you just wrote because you're being silly? Oh my god, I can't wait to get home and open this document. GOOD GRACIOUS! :crazy:

BBM... are you kidding me? That really happened and it's not some comic script you just wrote because you're being silly? Oh my god, I can't wait to get home and open this document. GOOD GRACIOUS! :crazy:

NOPE, not being silly :crazy: That's why I can't wait to HEAR the audio!!!

How LDB ever held up during this depo is miraculous to me. I couldn't stand to read more than a few pages without choking on rising bile caused by Jose's smug smirking gurgles, LB's feigned confusion, forgetfulness and contradictory answers along with CM trying to take over the direction of LDB's questioning.

So I thank all of you, in advance, who will be sharing the highlights. I am not able to read MM's generous contribution, in spite of my desire to know the contents. I must :chillout: a bit before I can tackle it myself. :gthanks:

I'm only up to page 63 of part one. Could CM and JB act like bigger (unusual people) or what? Poor Linda. Mr. Cassidy must be thinking they are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste