Witness tampering alleged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George wasn't on trial, Casey was. They were right to not consider her lies and partying as proof of murder, because they were not. It's that simple.

OTOH, George was not believable, to me, and obviously to the jury because he hesitated to answer some questions, he got angry and combative, and tried to qualify his answers. He had a terrible attitude. When people are telling the truth, they have no need to become angry and sullen when someone questions them, all they have to do is keep calm and tell the truth. I found River to be very honest and believable, she did not hesitate, she didn't try to tiptoe around the subject. I guess that's the difference in the way people think.

They absolutely were evidence of her killing Caylee. So was the tattoo. They were wrong to consider her disgraceful behavior as being consistent with anything but a murder. The idea of deconstructing everything to death and acting like it exonerates ICA is so odd to me.

I don't think he lied on the stand. LA seemed more credible. He does have an amazing ability to only answer a specific question asked without indicating other relevant pieces to the puzzle which is why I wasn't surprised when he brought out other unheard aspects in later testimony.

Go back and listen to the tape of LA's second jail visit. He had recieved the letter she gave to JB and he tells her he wasn't able to do some of the things, because you know why. They talk in code and it seems she's trying to tell him where the body is. Because he says is it familiar or something to this effect. She repeats that my gut tells me she's close to home. I'm paraprahsing (SP) but you get the point.
Then his CMA rant at the memorial, your secret is safe with me? :waitasec:

Witness tampering:

LauraB-yeah. And she was totally on board, so maybe she was the tamperer...
JoeJ-some kind of extortion, threats to cause trouble in his custody case, sick.
DomC-Since DC went to the bar, I have to believe JB made his vile request of DC after their contract terminated. That is "special place in hell" territory on JB's part.

The DT is gross.

That could be it as I remember Cheney filing a motion or something about accusing JA of calling the Department of Defense instead of them calling JA first. He asked that it be looked into.

That was my first thought also.

This would be the jury foreman or foreperson that you speak of! The so-called "good looking male single male juror" that everyone was talking about during the trial....I'm sure the one she kept winking at! The one that's good at reading people because of his profession......thank goodness that profession only involves sports!

btw, we've petitioned everything else, is there a petition at change.org to have the jury investigated for tampering or bullying once they were in deliberation...after all when they first got in the room it was 10-2 innocent...and Casey's eye candy was the foreman..you know the one who can't complete a sentence!

I believe it was 10-2 in favor of guilty.

Go back and listen to the tape of LA's second jail visit. He had recieved the letter she gave to JB and he tells her he wasn't able to do some of the things, because you know why. They talk in code and it seems she's trying to tell him where the body is. Because he says is it familiar or something to this effect. She repeats that my gut tells me she's close to home. I'm paraprahsing (SP) but you get the point.

I don't think the 'things' he was talking about were purposeful obstruction. If he knew Caylee was dead he wouldn't have said the things he did to LE. ICA probably told him to get rid of embarrassing pictures or something that he thought wasn't related to Caylee's disappearance.

I saw the CMA thing in a more benign manner. He was alluding to ICA during a portion of it (i.e. 'people who know should confess' to paraphrase) but the 'promise' was likely the promise to find out what really occurred to Caylee. I'm not convinced the CMA's were completely related to ICA honestly.

I see LA as having conflicted feelings along with an inability to express his feelings openly. He was the caretaker and 'pillar' to a dyfunctional family. He reads weird probably because he's closed off and evasive due to the traumatic and stressful situation he's under.

George wasn't on trial, Casey was. They were right to not consider her lies and partying as proof of murder, because they were not. It's that simple.

OTOH, George was not believable, to me, and obviously to the jury because he hesitated to answer some questions, he got angry and combative, and tried to qualify his answers. He had a terrible attitude. When people are telling the truth, they have no need to become angry and sullen when someone questions them, all they have to do is keep calm and tell the truth. I found River to be very honest and believable, she did not hesitate, she didn't try to tiptoe around the subject. I guess that's the difference in the way people think.

BBM
I disagree...just look at ICA. Calm as a cucumber while lying through her teeth!

Don't judge a book by it's cover...thus the reason the jury instructions state to decide based on evidence. To say, GA was combative thus a liar; ICA "appeared" sincere but is an "acknowledged liar" by her own defense team...but we're going to judge the accused not guilty because of her dad's appearance rather than the FACTS presented??? Yeah, that makes perfect sense...NOT!

I've posted this before (sorry!), and I know no one agrees with me, but I'm still stubbornly thinking :crazy: she says she's close to "Holt". Go to 6:16:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y"]‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

In his deposition Lee says "I went to Winter Park in ninth grade" - and the Winter Park Ninth Grade Center is right around the corner from Holt Ave.

34gvj0m.jpg

Familiar place that means something to their family hmmm. Plus this is also only about 10 mins from Tony's apartment!

They absolutely were evidence of her killing Caylee. So was the tattoo. They were wrong to consider her disgraceful behavior as being consistent with anything but a murder. The idea of deconstructing everything to death and acting like it exonerates ICA is so odd to me.

BBM. That's what Casey-supporters do. They point to individual pieces of evidence and scream "doesn't prove murder!!!" They can't put everything together and still claim she's innocent... without looking completely ignorant, at least.

I've posted this before (sorry!), and I know no one agrees with me, but I'm still stubbornly thinking :crazy: she says she's close to "Holt". Go to 6:16:

‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏ - YouTube

In his deposition Lee says "I went to Winter Park in ninth grade" - and the Winter Park Ninth Grade Center is right around the corner from Holt Ave.

34gvj0m.jpg

Familiar place that means something to their family hmmm. Plus this is also only about 10 mins from Tony's apartment!

I have always thought that was what KC was saying, lol. Only I thought HOLT stood for Hidden Oaks Lake Trails (name of the Elementary School).

[/B]

BBM
I disagree...just look at ICA. Calm as a cucumber while lying through her teeth!

Don't judge a book by it's cover...thus the reason the jury instructions state to decide based on evidence. To say, GA was combative thus a liar; ICA "appeared" sincere but is an "acknowledged liar" by her own defense team...but we're going to judge the accused not guilty because of her dad's appearance rather than the FACTS presented??? Yeah, that makes perfect sense...NOT!
And how did the jury expect George to act after being accused of putting his p$nis in his daughter's mouth? Mind boggling!!!

IMO, the defense (JB) bribed Dominic Casey so that he would not reveal (on the stand) JB's role in the November search of the Suburban Drive area. I have no hard evidence -- this is simply MY opinion.
Maybe Jose finally agreed to pay the guy.
What ever happened with his depo? Have we seen it?

And how did the jury expect George to act after being accused of putting his p$nis in his daughter's mouth? Mind boggling!!!

I am not sure how he kept it together when JB started talking about GA's stay at the Ritz as if GA were a sicko for profitting in some way! Uh, hellooo....the evening at the Ritz where Lee ordered JB a steak dinner and JB spent the evening chatting with the chick from ABC TV? That trip to the Ritz?
Dunno how GA refrained from putting all of JB's hypocricy way on out there, even if it would have been objected to. Of course I guess it would not have mattered to this jury whether or not JB, RK, or GA profitted, since they are now out there with their very own grubby hands in the wind waiting to get 'em greased.

ETA-You wouldn't have had to pay me to render a verdict in the end-I would have paid to be on that jury and give a big fat GUILTY and ain't budging!

:( Nope
But I got a good gander at that bar complaint that DC filed. For JB to ever make such a request of DC is repugnant. 'No worries, DC, leave her there like trash, forget a proper burial or some sense of closure for all....just let her rot in the swamp while I figure out what to do next.'

Maybe so. If he did pay him, it was probably to shut him up. I don't think he had any intention of paying him, otherwise (JMO). I haven't see his depo, so I'm not sure if it's available.

Exactly...I don't think they "thought" about it at all. IMO, their minds were elsewhere...every time I think about the "juror stories" my blood boils.

I mean really, how in the world can they, the jury, the 12 that couldn't follow written instructions...think they're qualified to assess and/or analyze anyone's behavior?? :banghead:

Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy, and I'm as mad as the rest of you that KC should have been convicted in her daughter's death, but if this verdict is overturned and KC is hauled back in there for a new trial, I would consider that further travesty of justice. I'd much rather see federal charges come down, and I think if the feds really, really wanted to, they could find grounds to bring charges.

‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏ - YouTube

34gvj0m.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE READ AND THEN LISTEN........

Not to conjure up more ire but I listened SEVERAL times, and it REALLY REALLY "sounds" like (to me) she says she's close to "hoPE" meaning Hope Springs???? The "P" sounds emphasized on the recording......:banghead: They were DEFINATELY speaking in code...no question about that......also listen to the 3 questions Lee states and then decides to ask just before FCA makes her remark re where poor Caylee is.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark