Woman, 30, charged in 3 murders in Toronto, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

megsto

Reaction score

“A 30-year-old Toronto woman has been arrested and charged with murder in the separate deaths of three people in Toronto, Niagara Falls and Hamilton, according to the Toronto police.

Niagara Regional Police and Hamilton Police Service said in a news release the victims are: an unidentified woman believed to be in her 60s in Toronto; Lance Cunningham, 47, in Niagara Falls; and, Mario Bilich, 77, in Hamilton.

Sabrina Kauldhar has been charged with second-degree murder in the Toronto death, second-degree murder in the Niagara Falls death and first-degree murder in the Hamilton death.”

rbbm
1728082281742.png
The suspect, 30-year-old Sabrina Kauldhar,
“I think by definition she is a serial killer. By definition I think that is a fair comment,” Niagara Regional Police Service Chief Bill Fordy said during a Friday afternoon press conference. “It’s always difficult speculate on what somebody would do. What I can say is that I am very pleased that we were able to bring this to closure in a quick manner. We have three families here that have lost their loved ones and I think when we have somebody who has committed three offences in a real tight timeline like that there is the risk of them committing further offences.”
4JV6COVXARED3AQ4E7KYXI24HA.jpg

Homicide victims Lance Cunningham (left) and Mario Bilich (right) are shown in these handout photos. (Hamilton Police Service)

I’m questioning if this is the correct person because of the father’s appearance tbh, but it’s a pretty unique name, perhaps this is not her biological father, anyway this is what I found.

Parents are both dentists. Mother died in 2020.

I found one previous assault charge. Note it says she’s 23 in April 2019, and police are reporting she’s 30 in 2024 - mistake or different person?

Sault woman accused of walking up to vehicle and punching passenger

The track and field records here:Online Track Database are from Oct 2009. She’s in the under 16 category. If she’s 30 that would make her 15 in 09, which is plausible for them to be the same person.

If the April 2019 article has the right age she would be 28 not 30. But this is close enough I think it could be the same person, and a reporting error or something.

A probable childhood picture with her mother and brother can be found here on a genealogy page for her maternal side:

Her father’s dental practice. Her mum practiced there too.

You can also find a lot of old high school track times if you search. There are also 5k records for both parents, seems like the family likes to run.

It’s notable that police say she was known to the victim of her first homicide in Toronto, and the later two were random. We know the victim was a woman in her 60s, but no name.

Last edited:
1728085015289.png
''In addition, detectives are also attempting to identify a female who was observed on security footage on Tuesday at the Giant Tiger at 2025 Guelph Line in Burlington buying clothing that Kauldhar had in her possession at the time of her arrest.'
“We’re trying to identify the other female to ensure her safety and confirm what role — if any — she may have played,” Fordy said, adding that when Kauldhar was arrested she was wearing the clothes the mystery woman purchased at a Burlington Giant Tiger.''
rbbm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
illiatus