Woman, 30, charged in 3 murders in Toronto, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One has to wonder how she was able to easily kill a 47-year-old man. I suspect both "random" killings were essentially ambush-style stabbings at the outset.

IMO, whatever dark path had captured her mind turned compulsive, irresistible, in recent days. It's tragic that other people had to pay the price for what appears to be her final capitulation to madness.

Oct 4, 2024 #GlobalNews #CrimeBeat
''An Ontario police chief says the Toronto woman arrested by his force and accused of three murders in three days can be considered “a serial killer” after seemingly unrelated deaths were reported in Toronto, Niagara Falls and Hamilton.On Friday, three Ontario police forces announced they had charged a 30-year-old Toronto woman with murder after two men and a woman were found dead over three days in different cities.Police officers in the three southern Ontario cities had all been investigating homicides over the past three days, leading them to conclude the same Toronto woman may be behind the three killings.“I think by definition she is a serial killer — two or more offences,” Niagara Regional Police Chief Bill Fordy told reporters on Friday.Catherine McDonald has more.''

"Went down a bad path"

And now we know from the linked Toronto Sun article that she stabbed the two male victims. IMO, it will turn out both suffered multiple stab wounds.

I agree with @No_Stone_Unturned that it is next to impossible to avoid such an attack, especially if the assailant approaches from behind or appears to be simply passing by.

Street Smart is an excellent 1987 movie that starred Christopher Reeve, Morgan Freeman and Kathy Baker. In a scene that I've never forgotten, a person buying coffee at a New York City kiosk is abruptly and quickly stabbed, but it takes nearly a minute for her to realize that it even happened.

Last edited:
These victims didn't have a chance.
You don't naturally expect that someone near you has ill intent. If we did, what a terrible life we would live. Always focused on the dark side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back