Woman, 30, charged in 3 murders in Toronto, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been meaning to say that I am impressed by how quickly police (from several different jurisdictions) put the case together and arrested her. She was arrested only 5 hours after the 3rd victim was killed. (according to the CBC video above.)

And the Niagara murder is the most perplexing to me. That park location looks like it is in the middle of a suburban area...not likely accessible by GO Bus or Greyhound bus and not a very walkable area. The location in Hamilton was close to downtown and very walkable.

And I'd really like to understand how she ended up with the clothes from Giant Tiger. Did she know the woman who bought them?
the woman in Giant Tiger is a delivery driver

Last edited:
'He said the distance that grew between him and his sister after she began her studies at the University of Waterloo more than a decade ago, has left him out of the loop about her recent whereabouts and the state of her life before police arrested and charged her last week.'

Noting fwiw, 2015

Last edited:
How did her mother die? By dramatic means or a lengthy illness

He said both of her parents were great people, but tragedy struck four years ago when her mother died of an illness, according to an online obituary.
[bbm]

Last edited:
'He said the distance that grew between him and his sister after she began her studies at the University of Waterloo more than a decade ago, has left him out of the loop about her recent whereabouts and the state of her life before police arrested and charged her last week.'

Noting fwiw, 2015

for some reason I can never read the Star articles - just the headlines - when I click on the article, it reverts to just headlines - don't know if it's some kind of paywall? can you see the whole article @dotr?

Last edited:
I wonder if the woman from Giant Tiger who's purchases were found on Sabrina was known to Vu?

not likely
she was a delivery driver and suspect ordered the clothes online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77