Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think that looks like her. maybe i have spent too much time looking at casey anthony, but imo you would have to be blind in one eye to think that was her with any certainty.

What makes it more absurd than that the lady is happy about it, is that everyone knew KC would be nowhere near there today or yesterday. The stay was publicized a couple of days ago. And really, people would know if she had to show, it wouldn't be through a front door.

If she is fake who payed her. I am sure it was not done for free. You could not pay me enough money to impersonate FCA. She is the last person I would want any association to. If this is happens to be true it goes to show people will do anything for money. FCA must really not want to go back to FLA. Having to much fun shopping at Bobs. And again this is another coincidence??

I don't think it looks anything like her. Different mouth, different chin. Does seem like she tried to look like KC by wearing the white hat and sunglasses...
suspicious

That and it's a white ballcap! Florida is dang hot. Anyone looking at this person outside would be blinded because white reflects heat. Were they trying to blind their attacker? It's funny, the only reason she looks remotely like Casey is those glasses and ballcap. She should have gone for red if she really wanted to look like Casey.

She looks Asian to me....WTH? My DD is 22 - has a smile a lot like FCAs and dark long hair as well. I've often told her she resembles FCA and she gets really, really mad! This woman seems to be enjoying it????

"One of the guys charged at me and proceeded to push me to the ground," D.M. Graves said.

Did she file a police report for this alleged attack?

I don't think she looks like KC, I think she is wearing a ball cap and sunglasses. This lady looks nothing like KC to me.

Just see a smiling older lady under a ball cap and sunglasses. Thinner too, lol!

And if she was really attacked, where are her injuries? I'm tired of people coming forward, looking healthy as all get out, and claiming they were attacked. She's even smiling about this, like she liked being mistaken for Casey. Call me when someone is actually hurt and is scared because they were mistaken for Casey (not that I want that to happen, but I won't believe an attack happened until then). Sheesh.

She does look like her... but, change up the style, fgs.

I agree that she looks like Casey, but it's her figure - petite and slim, hair style, and the baseball cap that makes her look like Casey.

All she really needs to do is wear her hair down and no baseball cap, and that will go a long way to making her not resemble Casey. If she wants her long hair away from her face, there's other ways instead of simply pulling it back into a pony tail. She could braid it, or only pull back the top section and use a barrette.

My guess is this lady was drinking at the bar across the street, offered some cash, and thinks it is fun. jmo

She looks Asian to me....WTH? My DD is 22 - has a smile a lot like FCAs and dark long hair as well. I've often told her she resembles FCA and she gets really, really mad! This woman seems to be enjoying it????

BBM

Yup.

Oh Hello? And it happened over a week ago and just by coincidence happens to be hitting the press today?? Yeah.......sure.....:loser:

How about if you 15 minutes of famers stay in your corners. But before you go - so these guys were driving by yelling at you, so you took your hat and sun glasses off, and then what happened? At what point did the truck stop, and one guy got out, ran over and pushed you over?

Uh huh....and how did the news crews find you?? ......uh huh....Yawn....

forgive me but im kinda skeptical on this...
we will see..lord knows i have been wrong before

Oh for heavens sakes she is Asian or part Asian - look at her eyes !!! Honestly!!!:banghead::banghead:

Exactly, I want to see proof (beyond a reasonable doubt) of ALL the alledged plethora of threats. Are there police reports? Have investigations been undertaken? Are charges pending? How many are we actually talking about? I'm sure there have been a FEW actual threats, perhaps even SOME credible, but seriously doubt there have been very many. People posting on message boards, etc, or holding signs and objecting to a verdict or the facilitation setting a very guilty person free are generally exercising their rights to assemble and protest and free speech, not posing actual threats. At times, disturbing the peace charges might be appropriate, but, hey in FL you get away with killing your child, so who knows? It appears to me that many people who talk about all these MULTITUDINOUS threats were fine with a baby killer being set free but want to shut people up for the high crime of NOT being fine with it. Real threats, very bad, shouldn't be tolerated-expose them and take action. Just trumping up threat accusations because you don't like someone's opinion, oughta be ashamed and need to read to the constitution.

Oh Hello? And it happened over a week ago and just by coincidence happens to be hitting the press today?? Yeah.......sure.....:loser:

How about if you 15 minutes of famers stay in your corners. But before you go - so these guys were driving by yelling at you, so you took your hat and sun glasses off, and then what happened? At what point did the truck stop, and one guy got out, ran over and pushed you over?

Uh huh....and how did the news crews find you?? ......uh huh....Yawn....

And she and her brother just happened to be walking near the Anthony home?!

This kind of attempt to be in the news, and the news publishing these attempts are just really really annoying.

So she didn't get the first guy at the post office being aggressive to her for what she thought was because she looked like FKC, so she again goes out walking looking even more like her...and sorry I didn't catch why you called the TV news room?

hahaha;

And to share a tidbit of useless knowledge, all males above 18 know an Asian woman from a white woman. Heck, one even told me the exact size of my waist! He was a young, white, excuse me, "redneck". Thank goodness he can't see my waist now. Men know, they look at too many women of all varieties on the internet for one, everywhere they are for two.

Point is, no one is mistaking this lady for KC. Her bone frame is too small for one, her age is more, and well, it is for 15 minutes for some person(s).

:sigh:

Sometimes you have to wonder what they didn't say in their reports. Such as, she clearly is Asian so did she show them she could not have possibly been KC or when they yelled did her brother gester in come common "CM" way. Not saying this happened but their story sounds too strange to me.

Looking at the woman without glasses you can see it's not KC. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member