Woman Beat Her Mom With Vibrator

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard the judge issued a gag order. Now the entire county is a-buzz with the lack of voter satisfaction. It apparently rubbed the mayor the wrong way. :p

okay first of all wtf kind of vibrator is hard and blunt enough to draw blood from someone's noggin??

secondly, why was the vibrator lying there all handy like if their argument took place while watching tv???

weird wacky wild people

Not that I would know about such things at all, but I think there are vibrators...and there are "vibrators", iykwim. Maybe this was one of those "other" kinds that you apply to a problem area of your body, like your knee, or neck.

okay first of all wtf kind of vibrator is hard and blunt enough to draw blood from someone's noggin??

secondly, why was the vibrator lying there all handy like if their argument took place while watching tv???

weird wacky wild people

How did you learn so much about vibrators?

Cuz only ugly people fly solo?

LOL....right!! Or maybe even, gasp, a couple might introduce a little something extra to spice things up.

Not that I would know about such things at all, but I think there are vibrators...and there are "vibrators", iykwim. Maybe this was one of those "other" kinds that you apply to a problem area of your body, like your knee, or neck.

This made me think of the episode of Sex and the City where Samantha tried to return one of the "other" kinds to Sharper Image and kept calling it a vibrator and the clerk had to keep repeating that they did not sell vibrators there. :floorlaugh:

weird wacky wild people

That explains why they mom couldn't adjust the TV volume or change channels. :drumroll:

Don't give us that....you know everything about everything. :blushing:

Is it possible her mom started attacking her and she grabbed the closest thing to beat her off with? :eek:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh my gosh! I think I've laughed more here than on the Pooper's thread. My favorite: Black & Decker 1HP rechargeable. Too funny! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Michael Jackson's "Beat It" begins playing.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back