Woman Bites Lover's Penis Off In Car Crash

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a story to share with teens, in all seriousness...:eek:

I can't think of how I'd start that conversation if I were a parent of a teen..."son, you know when you're driving.... and you and your girlfriend...ermm....let me get your father...'

:runaway:

Didn't that happen to Teddy Pendergrass?

This is the first thing I read on Websleuths today. Nice way to start the day. News gets crazier and crazier by the day.

Ugh, it sucks pretty bad for the guy, but imagine (or don't!) being that woman with a piece of bloody wiener in her mouth. If it were me, I'd never eat hot dogs again... or bananas... or pickles...

I know in CA we are now breaking the law if we talk on cell phones while driving. Is it a crime to be receiving a Monica Lewinsky while driving?

Ugh, it sucks pretty bad for the guy, but imagine (or don't!) being that woman with a piece of bloody wiener in her mouth. If it were me, I'd never eat hot dogs again... or bananas... or pickles...
omg LOL YUCK !!! i dont know whether to laugh or puke rofmao

Well...that settles it. No drinking and driving, no texting, no cell phone and now for sure no driving under the influence of oral sex.
By the way, I always wondered when John W. Bobbett lost his penis and it was found after his wife threw it out the car window. How did they know it was his?
oh well.

Who's willing to admit to giving or receiving oral pleasure while driving?....hopefully not with such terrible results as this couple!

Well...that settles it. No drinking and driving, no texting, no cell phone and now for sure no driving under the influence of oral sex.
By the way, I always wondered when John W. Bobbett lost his penis and it was found after his wife threw it out the car window. How did they know it was his?
oh well.

well, geez. what are we supposed to do while driving? concentrate? :rolleyes:

I, on the other had, prefer to do this :trout: or this :Banane21: while I'm driving.

ETA: Yes, I keep a fish handy in my glove box. After reading all these creepy stories on here, I have to be prepared :)

Obviously she didn’t learn about not putting something in her mouth when she didn’t know where it had been!

LMAO, this is funny... but not.

When my hubby gets that look in his eye while we are on the road driving... I'm gonna tell him this story. :) LOL

This never would have happened if they were on a Big Wheel. However, don't get me going on what may have happened if they were ringing the handle bar bell.....

I know a guy who had his 'removed' with a circle saw (skill saw) by his lovers husband. He tossed his in the ice chest in the back of his truck and drove 65 miles to a hospital (in the next state). His was saved, but he has changed his name and left the area.

One of the strangest parts about this is that it sounds like they weren't actually driving ... the were parked, and a van hit them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back