Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the little boy will be ok and all these children get help before one has to pay the ultimate sacrifice.

VB

It was only a matter of time. I mean, these things can happen to anybody's kid, but how can she possibly be watching her children properly? It's physically impossible. And how could she accompany the little boy to the hospital with all her other kids???

I hate to drag this thread out of the mothballs and give octomom any more attention but this caught my eye:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/17/octomoms-kid-rushed-to-hospital/

How many people saw this coming?

I just wonder where all the nannies were at, not to mention Nadya? And why with 14 kids was that house not child proofed alot better!!!!:behindbar
I have 4 kids and believe me, mine cannot get into anything. Youd think this would be common sense, especially with a well experienced mother and well trained nannies :doh:

Bold Mine.

I read recently that plans for the Larry Birkhead and DannieLynn reality show were cancelled due to lack of interest, although Larry will still be pimping DannieLynn out for guest appearances on various shows. :mad:

Larry Birkhead just makes me sick!! The thought of him raising that baby that Anna did so much to keep him away from makes my heart hurt. From the very first time I saw pictures of him holding her in the photo op I almost threw up. It wasn't so much that he didn't know how to hold her, it was the position he kept her in to keep both of their faces in the frame just wasn't natural.

Then the pictures of the 2 of them in the pool, again you can almost hear him "keep my face centered" I didn't want to see his mug, I wanted to see the baby.

As soon as the cameras were turned off, I'll bet she was back to the nannies.

There was some pictures of him carrying her through LAX when she was about a yr old, again the way he carried her was just odd. I'd be willing to bet he grabbed her away from her nanny when he saw the paps.

I'm glad the show he was trying to sell never happened. That should have been a big fat message to him, "we don't care!!" Seriously what can a little toddler do to carry a show, we would get stuck with 90% of the footage being the Larry B show!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wonder where all the nannies were at, not to mention Nadya? And why with 14 kids was that house not child proofed alot better!!!!:behindbar
I have 4 kids and believe me, mine cannot get into anything. Youd think this would be common sense, especially with a well experienced mother and well trained nannies :doh:

OH, the article I saw never mentioned him vomiting. First that he drank an unknown substance, then that he had swallowed some saline solution. I kinda assumed he got into someone's contact lens solution. This was her little 2 year old....

The article said she had gone with him to the hospital, leaving the other 13 at home with the nanny's. I thought I noticed the time of the 911 call being after 10 pm too. Why hasn't she gotten these kids on some kind of schedule with meal times and bed times? The crazy just never leaves here does it?

It also mentioned at some point her spending 15 minutes talking to social workers who were called in. Them leaving after determining everything was A-OK.

IMO a 2 yr old drinking contact lens solution after 10pm just as easily could have been drinking drain cleaner.

There was also a mention of her going back in for a 3rd surgery a couple weeks ago, due to the fibroids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree w the bedtimes,and why working on homework so late? does gdad ever step in and take control?someone needs to.doesn't Nayda know what kinds of things her kids work with? can't she read the box, or bottle or label and see that it says NON-TOXIC???why the sudden decision to call 911...why not poison control?(he did throw up).or why not just call a nearby ER and ask?it just seems so overboard.JMO!

Having more than two children at a time is unnatural (imho). We only have two nipples for a reason, folks! If we were meant to have six children (or eight) we'd be like cats and have half a dozen nips.

LOL,I agree,theonlyone.but sometimes nature,without any intervention,produces 3 or more.thankfully, it's not as common.

LOL,I agree,theonlyone.but sometimes nature,without any intervention,produces 3 or more.thankfully, it's not as common.

This is true, one of the families occasionally featured on disc health on a show called Super Quads consists of 4 identical little girls. This doesn't happen because someone took fertility drugs or because egg and sperm hooked up in a petri dish. They were conceived the old fashioned way with no medical intervention. I think I remember the parents saying they were 1 in a million or something astronomical, like that!

on a side note to theonly1 it is really not uncommon for men or women to have more than 2 nipples. I guess it is more uncommon for the extra one(s) to be functional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry Birkhead just makes me sick!! The thought of him raising that baby that Anna did so much to keep him away from makes my heart hurt. From the very first time I saw pictures of him holding her in the photo op I almost threw up. It wasn't so much that he didn't know how to hold her, it was the position he kept her in to keep both of their faces in the frame just wasn't natural.

Then the pictures of the 2 of them in the pool, again you can almost hear him "keep my face centered" I didn't want to see his mug, I wanted to see the baby.

As soon as the cameras were turned off, I'll bet she was back to the nannies.

There was some pictures of him carrying her through LAX when she was about a yr old, again the way he carried her was just odd. I'd be willing to bet he grabbed her away from her nanny when he saw the paps.

I'm glad the show he was trying to sell never happened. That should have been a big fat message to him, "we don't care!!" Seriously what can a little toddler do to carry a show, we would get stuck with 90% of the footage being the Larry B show!!

I saw something on tv with Larry and the baby, and she didn't look very comfortable being held by him, almost like she was hyper. Anna Nicole may have been doing so many drugs , I wonder if everything is okay with the baby. Nadya needs to get her boys some kind of help and more attention. Next it may be one of the babies who is injured by one of the older kids.

Me too Gracenote, whatever happened to the lawyers (Alred, Lieberman??) wanting investigations? I so worry about 14 children in this woman's care, let alone the cameras, etc.

I won't go to Radaronline anymore, just a tab, but glad there are laws in Calif. to protect the kids.

Isn't just about everything that deals with children in the California courts kept under wraps to preserve their privacy?

So his opinion is that it isn't a great deal of money, but if you were to combine all the tups money, it is almost 25G. Which figuring inflation should be about half of what she will need to throw a "Sweet 18" party. After raising and feeding all 8 babies for 18 yrs it really wouldn't be fair for her to have to pay for their party too. So she will have the kids sign over their $$ to mom then she will sell the video of the tups Big 18 for a clean 100G and she can take off to a nice quiet little island somewhere and oops no forwarding address! She can live in peace and solitude for the rest of her days. :rolleyes:

Octo-Mess says, "Knowing what she knows now, she'd have done things differently, rather than having had octuplets." The Early Show didn't elaborate on what exactly she would have done with the 8 embryos she claimed were left over from her last procedure.:crazy:

Just a coincidence that CBS News highlights her up coming article the same day J & K + 8 Little Money Maker$ is set to air? :waitasec: eh, never mind... :rolleyes:

OM has done another interview with US Weekly, according to CBS News. (Are those dollar signs reflected in her eyes or is she just wearing new contact lenses?)

OM has now gone on record saying she messed up, she claims she asked OD aka Octo-Donor, for another sample and he turned her down. Going behind his back she used embryos left over from the Octo Twins. Embryos he wasn't aware she had and she didn't have his permission to use. She said; She never thought all eight embryos that were implanted would "take" adding eight more babies to the six she already had. She also said she didn't tell the donor about the pregnancy until a week before giving birth!! :eek:

And now one of her great regrets is that, after having the kids, "he is no longer part of their lives." :doh: I would have sworn from the earliest interviews; being a single-mother was the whole idea. :confused:

Um, IIRC 'OD' was a man she dated, who she lied to to get the first Octo-Son. Then in her own words 'begged, lied, cajoled,' to help her again and again and... you get the picture. She told her bff in a Radar interview months ago, he "said no" many times. Then she would do whatever she had to, to get him to change his mind. How can she expect someone she treated this way to come within 5 miles of her? Or the children she made by deceit, or without his consent.... :rolleyes:

Reading between the lines here, if OD had given in to her one more time, she could have had babies from that sample, whatever was 'leftover put on ice', plus the Octo-Juice still in deep freeze!! GOD only knows how many babies she would have ended up with! :shocked2:

She has still not found any takers to air the reality show she has contracted to tape and she is working on her memoirs; still looking for a way to keep those bottoms covered and little mouths full; her monthly expenses are running $30,000.00 per month!!! That's a lot of :bling:

This is the very first time I have heard that she admits 8 embryo's were implanted. Prior interviews always claimed 6 were implanted and 2 of those split. :loser:

I have thought since the beginning that OM thought of the OD as more than a friend. Her claims now that her actions caused him to walk away, adds fuel to my suspicions. She claims they dated without ever saying why the relationship ended. I see her having some weird crush on the man, using his sperm, having his babies. The way a girl in high school wears a boy's class ring and lettermen's jacket. Then when he breaks up with her, she doesn't want to return them to him. She starts hanging out by his locker, or watching him practice football after school. In essence she becomes his stalker.

Whether they ever dated or not, who knows. But her use of his sperm, her repeated inseminations just creeps me out and screams STALKER.

There is very little new news mentioned on CBS, whether US Weekly saved the best for themselves, IDK. I also didn't catch when the article would appear.

missmybaby, did they happen to mention how she's able to pay the 30,000 bucks a month to care for her family? I'm guessing she's made money from her interviews and whatever, but 30 grand a month is a lot of money! She's going to need one heckuva reality show paycheck to continue paying those expenses!

In the first days, it seemed like she wanted the public to believe that OD was a real jerk (I think she said something about him "not wanting" to have relationships with the kids or something along those lines?) I really would like to know the true paternity of the children, not the name of the OD, but that all 14 children have the same "dad". It seems really creepy that she would keep on having his "babies" without his permission.

UGH....

have any of you seen the nadya suleman forum? (go to general discussion).

http://www.nadyasuleman.com/forum/

I would have to agree w some of the posters there,that OM conceived the first 4 children naturally,and the 2 multiple births were the only ones that resulted from IVF procedures.thinking about it,it makes sense.(wondering what you all think?).

IA,she could have been a stalker, and I wonder if she agreed to leave the father of the first 4 alone,if he gave her a final 'donation'?
I have a feeling that someday,the truth will be revealed.

also there is the extent of the mess she has made,i.e.-she is stiffing the owner of the house she is in.and so on and so forth..interesting reading.

I haven't read us weekly in awhile,but she generally has had pics or something in it every week,sort of like the deal she has w radaronline,i guess.

missmybaby, did they happen to mention how she's able to pay the 30,000 bucks a month to care for her family? I'm guessing she's made money from her interviews and whatever, but 30 grand a month is a lot of money! She's going to need one heckuva reality show paycheck to continue paying those expenses!

In the first days, it seemed like she wanted the public to believe that OD was a real jerk (I think she said something about him "not wanting" to have relationships with the kids or something along those lines?) I really would like to know the true paternity of the children, not the name of the OD, but that all 14 children have the same "dad". It seems really creepy that she would keep on having his "babies" without his permission.

UGH....

BoysMum

I hear you. Would I go to my ex husband and say "Gimme a baby!!"
No, no, a thousand and one times NO! You're right, UGH!!
Even with the petri dish, and doctors office. NO!
The reporter said she again claimed, only 1 father.

In the Radar video where she was with her BFF at the fondue cafe in LA.
(Mods link is on post where this was originally discussed) Her BFF asked "Why didn't he ever say no?" OM says he did, over and over. Then she would use her charms (lie, cajole and beg." "Do anything I had to do." and she kinda tossed in there, "and he knew I wanted the kids all to have the same father")

Remember the guy who claimed to be a possible donor? I guess he fell off the face of the earth! :rolleyes: IIRC He said, she told him this was a one shot deal, she had cancer blah, blah... then later asked for his help again.

I'm wondering why she possibly got donations from more than 1 man, (More than 1 time.) if she never used #2. Assuming the guy who came forward is #2?

The reporter said she is still looking for the big payday. She has a contract but no takers. For her show.....

Originally Posted by azwriter
I hope Nayda isn't counting her chickens before they hatch. They can be in production for a show, but if no networks buy it, she's busted. jmo

Respectfully clipped

Think her memoirs will do any better? :crazy:

She pretty much put Radar on the map. They must be paying her something... $30,000.00 per month? IDK? :waitasec:

I was thinking about how the news reported she said he is someone she used to date. :eek:

• Who would go to someone she used to date? Someone who isn't over him?

• Why would a former lover bring in his sperm? Guilt? Feeling sorry for her?

• Is he just that nice?

• Did she have something on him and threaten to reveal it?

• Was he married at the time?

• She got donations from him 5 separate times, if she is being truthful.

• He, like her parents told her she had enough when she asked for one more, after the twins.
    (So she had his blessing for the first six. He isn't involved in their lives. Why not just one more?)

• Telling her BFF on Radar, that was when she used the frozen embryos. Embryos he didn't know she had, nor had his permission to use his DNA to make!

OM BFF said "You were making this family with him, in your head." OM replied, "Not just in my head." :doh: When you put together the points above where does it lead? Some crazy HS crush? If I make his babies he'll want to see them, then I'll see him! But it didn't work. So she changes tactics. If I can't have him, I'll have his babies. And the baby stalking began...

This is totally fabrication on my part. Just because I don't want to make babies with my ex, doesn't mean no one wants to.... :winko:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it's also possible her relationship w the father of the first 4 kids (if it was only one bio dad) ended,so she went for IVF for the next pregnancies.She could have used donor eggs,and not taken any egg-stimulating drugs nor underwent egg retrieval procedures..less expensive and less invasive that way.
The one baby in particular that does not have her coloring (Noah,I believe it is)and looks so different he stands out makes me think this is what she did.

I would love to be a psychiatrist, just to study a personality like OM's. She's a puzzle!

wasn't there something about the birth certificates being different for the first 4 kids? correct me if I'm wrong.

my thought is that bio daddy didn't earn a lot of money,so Nadya never went after him for support(and or was hoping not to offend him so he would stay in her life),and she figured out she could do better financially by just going for whatever welfare she could get,and filing single mom taxpayer status,etc.

the things she lies about are the ones that are the most telling,imo.(just like in true crime).like saying she hasn't had sex in 8 yrs,and that she went to the IVF clinic more than twice.(doubt it).

JMO8778, I'd have to go back and look at the birth certs to be sure, but IIRC, Nadya used a different name for herself (Natalie and maybe Doud and Suleman) and I think the name she used for the father was usually David Solomon (I think, not sure). His country of origin may be listed differently on some of the certs too. I wondered if Nadya was collecting benefits under 2 different names, but with the checking of SSN's, I am not sure it would have been easy to "pull off".

She's an odd duck, in my opinion (and she kind of looks like Daisy Duck?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty
Back