Woman held captive in barn for four years and raped by man she met online. Poland. Sept 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DS2021

Reaction score

The victim, who has been identified only as Malgorzata and is now 30, met Mateusz J, a labourer, on a dating website in 2019 and went to visit him in his small village near Glogow, western Poland.

She was then allegedly imprisoned in a disused barn for over four years, being regularly beaten, raped and later impregnated just four metres away from the suspect’s neighbours, myGlogow, a local news site, reported.

@Dotta thought you might be interested in this case

Yep.
Disgusting case :mad:
My country's MSM is full of reports.
Tabloids especially - as you can imagine.

The perp has not quite all his marbles -
if you know what I mean :oops:

Total pathology.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Just click Google Translation

Last edited:
Yep.
Disgusting case :mad:
My country's MSM is full of reports.
Tabloids especially - as you can imagine.

The perp has not quite all his marbles -
if you know what I mean :oops:

Total pathology.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Just click Google Translation

The woman's perpetrator is an unemployed man living at the expense of his parents. He was detained. Serious charges were brought against him. Investigators found the victim's story to be true. — Her drama lasted from January 1, 2019 to August 28, 2024.
Translated with Google translate

she was reportedly held in a disused animal barn, and was subject to regular beatings, rape, and mental abuse.

During her imprisonment, the victim had also been impregnated by the 35-year-old suspect.

At the time, he took the victim to a nearby hospital to give birth, where she was forced to give up her child for adoption, local news outlet myGlogow reports.

'I couldn't tell the doctors the truth, I was afraid, and he threatened me that if I complained, it would get even worse,' the victim told the Telegraph.

Prosecutors say Malgorzota had been held captive in a stone barn previously used to house animals, only four metres away from Mateusz J's unsuspecting neighbours.

They said she had no access to hygiene products, running water, a toilet, electricity or heating during her captivity in the stone structure devoid of light.

They added that he humiliated and controlled the victim, keeping her in complete isolation and only bringing her outside with a hood over her eyes.

Terrible. Young ladies definitely need to be careful about who they choose to meet online as there are men like this who use dating sites looking for victims. Always meet in a public place and don't go back to his place until you have gotten to know him a little. If you want to have sex with him it's much safer to just agree to go to a hotel room (both of you driving your cars separately) over accepting an invitation to go back to his place.

Literally every woman's worst nightmare!! This poor lady :(.

They probably won't mention it but it would be interesting to find out which dating site they were using. Was it a normal one or one tailored to hook ups. That happens on regular sites as well such as match.com but people on those hook up sites are a little more prone to not taking the precautions they should when vexing who to get together with.

Everybody is absolutely amazed that while the victim was in hospital she didn't seek help :oops:
But returned to this monster.
I guess it is for psychiatrists to get to the bottom of all this.

I try not to follow this particular case
as it is too disgusting for me :(

JMO

Everybody is absolutely amazed that while the victim was in hospital she didn't seek help :oops:
But returned to this monster.
I guess it is for psychiatrists to get to the bottom of all this.

I try not to follow this particular case
as it is too disgusting for me :(

JMO
Stockholm syndrome?

Certainly fear and shame

Is she allowed to try to find her child she gave up for adoption if she would want to or does she have to wait until it is 18? What a horrible ordeal.
From a quick search of Polish law, she would not be allowed to search for her child at all. Not even after the age of 18. There are no organisations who would help and she has no legal rights. She would have to hope that her child has been told they are adopted (even today, they aren't always) and would want to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back