Women WANT Him!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So we only have DrewP's word for it that women are interested in him. Sorry but I don't believe it for a minute, IMO the note Ashley left him in the mailbox was really left by the same person who fabricated the letter saying they saw Stacy in Ky.
I do believe Ole DrewP is trying to throw out a bit of bait to see if he can get any bites, must be rough for his dating life now that a bright light has been turned on him.

VB

Nothing like being a legend in your own mind!! I feel like I need an antibiotic after just reading his words. Nasty!!
Im so with you on this. Antibiotics for us all. I may need some pepto bismol as well.

Women going after him isn't surprising... there's like this undefined group of ladies that glom onto high-profile male suspects and prisoners... they treat the scum like idols and hero's, hoping to be a part of their life. It's sick...

There isn't a puke bucket big enough for how I'm feeling right now, after reading this....

All three of these guys are pigs. I guess Stacy's disappearance is nothing more than a joke to them:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...23jan23,0,4280792.story?coll=chi_tab04_layout

(snips)
Drew Peterson's lawyer doesn't just want to clear his client's name in the disappearance of Peterson's wife. He wants to help him find him a date.
And below is the nice little conversation Dahl, the station DJ had with Drew.

As Dahl tried to frame a question about Stacy Peterson, Drew interrupted, "You afraid to talk to me?"

"No ... I don't want to compromise anybody's situation here because I do believe in innocent until proven guilty," Dahl said.

"Well, thank you. I wish the rest of the world and country did," Peterson said.

"But we love a missing wife," Dahl said. "We just can't help ourselves."

I didn't interpret the article the same way you did. Apparently, Dahl has been parodying Drew Peterson for weeks. What is more stunning to me is the fact that Peterson and Brodsky phoned this guy, and that Brodsky suggested the 'Win a Date with Drew' contest.

"The case of former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, whose missing wife has put him under suspicion and at the center of a media maelstrom, got even more bizarre this morning as he and his lawyer called into a Chicago radio show and his lawyer proposed they return Thursday for a "Win a Date With Drew Contest."

Longtime Chicago radio personality Steve Dahl, who has had running comedy bits on his WJMK-FM 104.3 morning show in which he parodies Peterson, was stunned but said all right and agreed to be the chaperone on the resulting date with Peterson, 53, whom Illinois State Police say they consider the prime suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his wife, Stacy, whose 24th birthday was Sunday.

CBS Radio lawyers were still weighing whether to give the go-ahead. Dahl and Brodsky were unavailable for comment."

If he ever goes to court, it would be cool if the jury heard about his behavior during the search for his wife.

I know, I know, she ran off with another man, and what's a sexy, virile, romantic man supposed to do? Wait around?

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I.B Nora, I read the entire article. Brodsky may have suggested it. But Dahl didn't have to accept the offer. Stacy is not a joke or a form of entertainment. What's next? Win a date with Craig Stebic?

Men like Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson probably spent hours thinking about how to get away with their crimes. They always make one mistake though:

They never act correctly when their wife goes missing. Not participating in searches, etc.

This kind of behavior normally points to one theory: They already know she is dead so what's the point.

If he ever goes to court, it would be cool if the jury heard about his behavior during the search for his wife.

I know, I know, she ran off with another man, and what's a sexy, virile, romantic man supposed to do? Wait around?

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

He is so disgusting that I can't even find the words to describe him. Not like I wouldn't want to try but the purpose is lost on someone like him. I am stunned.

Honest to God, I never thought I'd see a bigger narcissistic, murdering, scummy a-hole than Scooter Peterson, but ding-ding-ding, we have a winner!!! :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back