Would you move in the Ramsey's House?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That gives me all the more reason not to take it! I'm cheap!

Sure, I'd live there - if we could afford it and the staff it takes to keep it maintained.

No way would I want to live in that hell hole, not even if it was offered to me as a gift. I'm very sensitive to atmosphere in places, and knowing what happened there would give me nightmares.

And aside from that, even if no murder had happened in that house and if I could afford to buy it, I wouldn't want to live in a showcase luxury home which would only attract burglars.
Our family of three plus 1 dog wouldn't need a three floor house either imo. I personally don't need an extra breakfast room and a master bedroom the size of a skating rink. I'd feel lost in a house as big as that. Plus, I'd need housekeepers (didn't the Ramseys have more than one cleaning woman because LHP couldn't do all the work?) and gardeners for maintenance. Just not my lifestyle, and it wouldn't become my lifestyle even if I'd win the lottery.

narlacat said:
Huh?
What do you mean Shiloh?

I was wondering the same thing narlacat.What did you mean Shiloh .. I'm curious.

narlacat said:
Huh?
What do you mean Shiloh?
The way I interpreted your comment of "Yeah, right, shiloh," in response to my statement that criminals often return to the scene of the crime was that you didn't believe that they did, when it is well known that they do. Therefore, you wouldn't be in any profession that required criminology as a background. That's all I meant.

But since your in the PDI camp, your comment was possibly in relation to that instead, because if it was one of the Ramseys, then that wouldn't be a concern.

Soooo, Narlacat, why wouldn't you live in the house? You could give tours to the rest of us here and make a lot of money off of all the people who are interested in this case. I think most of us would love to see inside that house. It would be sad, though, knowing that JBR was killed there. Is that why you wouldn't live there?

I don't see why not. The house didn't kill her - that much at least can be said with certainty.

shiloh said:
The way I interpreted your comment of "Yeah, right, shiloh," in response to my statement that criminals often return to the scene of the crime was that you didn't believe that they did, when it is well known that they do. Therefore, you wouldn't be in any profession that required criminology as a background. That's all I meant.

But since your in the PDI camp, your comment was possibly in relation to that instead, because if it was one of the Ramseys, then that wouldn't be a concern.

Soooo, Narlacat, why wouldn't you live in the house? You could give tours to the rest of us here and make a lot of money off of all the people who are interested in this case. I think most of us would love to see inside that house. It would be sad, though, knowing that JBR was killed there. Is that why you wouldn't live there?

Yet another friendly reply by Shiloh, I see. Your posts sound really familiar. I think I know what your other hat was now.

trixie said:
Yet another friendly reply by Shiloh, I see. Your posts sound really familiar. I think I know what your other hat was now.
You mean, you can recognize me in my clever disguise? :cool: You must be the real DONALD FOSTER!!! Hi Donald, good to see you. :)

shiloh said:
You mean, you can recognize me in my clever disguise? :cool: You must be the real DONALD FOSTER!!! Hi Donald, good to see you. :)

Grow up. Oh, and put me on ignore please. I have no interest in conversing with you. Thanks.

shiloh said:

Well, you know what Shiloh..I doubt you are in any profession that requires criminology as a background either.

You are assuming I am in the PDI camp, just like you are assuming the Ramseys are innocent.
Neither is true :p

I wouldn't live in the house because it would creep me out.
Why would you think I would want to make money off a little girl's death?
I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment.

trixie said:
I have. Get a life, Tricia. And some manners as well, but do not attempt to grow a brian.

trixie said:
I have no interest in conversing with you.
I bet you don't. There's no cure for cognitive dissonance.

shiloh said:
I have. Get a life, Tricia. And some manners as well, but do not attempt to grow a brian.

I bet you don't. There's no cure for cognitive dissonance.

Umm, it was Trixie, not Tricia.

And - what's a brian?

Catherine Crier must read here. Just last night, she asked the question: would you live in a crime-scene home. They even had the guy who helped sell this one!

SuperDave said:
Catherine Crier must read here. Just last night, she asked the question: would you live in a crime-scene home. They even had the guy who helped sell this one!
Well, I wouldn't live in John Wayne Gacey's house, but I could live in the Ramsey house.

sissi said:
I am ,on the other hand,the "queen" of worry, if it can happen I have it covered. I have a need to hear them breathe.
I can so relate to that, sissi you are funny.

Sepka said:
I don't see why not. The house didn't kill her - that much at least can be said with certainty.

I have a sort of theory about that if Patsy was the murderer. I wouldn't move into that house because of all the mold down in the room where the body was found. I believe that most of JonBenet's health problems came from being exposed constantly to that mold. The sinus infections, coughs, diahrrea, and possible behavior issues at times. A sick child who is soiling her self and irritable could cause an overly dramatic surgically induced menopause cancer patient exhausted mother to fly into a rage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back