Wounded bear tumbles off ridge onto hunter in Alaska

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't like hunting, but I do feel bad for the hunter and hope he recovers.

However, I'm reminded of a Bloom County cartoon strip (I can't find it online, but I'm sure I remember it correctly) where the animals were hunting hunters. The animals came upon a hunter with a beer belly and a cigar hanging out of his mouth. One of the animals said something like, "There's a pot-bellied cigar-sucker." Another replied, "And them's good eatin'." :p

Me too! I almost vomit when I see photos of these hunters draped by their "trophies" a magnificent leopard etc.

It literally makes me ill, and very angry.
I went to a hair stylist a few years ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. She started showing me photos of her with a dead cougar she had killed, while of course bragging about it. It was obvious she actually thought I should be in awe or something like that.
Not hardly, I was in shock, sitting there with my mouth open, feeling like crying. I had no words. Got out of there as fast as I could, she sickens me and is a disgusting excuse for a human being. On top of that, she had no talent and totally screwed up my hair. What a day that was, one I will never forget.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back