Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnolias are a beautiful scented and dainty flower much like the gentile women of the old South. The movie 'Steel Magnolias' are about Gentile women (soft, loving, caring, have laughter in their lives) but when sadness
comes into their lives they remain strong thus and remain together thus, strong like 'Steel',but never losing their Gentile ways.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of_naming_the_movie_Steel_Magnolias#ixzz17kCHXd65

Lawyer speak for ....she's as hard as nails

The magnolia blossoms in my area ( SC ) are anything but dainty.The are huge! At least 5-6 inches across, creamy white with velvety soft petals.

JG and RG both can prove that Casey talked about a nanny quite awhile before Caylee went missing. If they're both telling the truth, RG was told when Casey and JG broke up when he refused to babysit Caylee any longer and JG after Caylee was actually missing. Probably no name at first then it evolved in Zanny. The defense is probably hoping to say that she was delusional thinking there really was a nanny or that there really was one instead of just a big fat premeditated lie to make it seem that she was really working when she was not. I just hope that they don't let their hatred of Cindy and nice deluded feeling for Casey get in the way any more and hurt the case. They've both already tried to make Casey look good and Cindy like a murderer when they were the ones who were being manipulated by an adult grown woman with a child, not some little helpless teenager. Steel Magnolia? I thought they are supposed to be strong women. Casey isn't strong, she's a big chicken too lazy to take responsibility or accept any blame. Has to blame everyone and their dogs for her evil ways.

There was a receipt in the bag and they know the car was dropped off at Amscot on June 27th. So court forward from there. 19 days.
...and looking at some old videos...it was the "12 days of pizza" once upon a time...lol

Exactly my thoughts! Why didn't the media tell us that both Grunds and Joe J. and Daniel I (with the dog) and Silvia Hernandez were all deposed on Wednesday, December 8th? Why didn't they report it the next day after the depositions? The media usually puts at least one sentence about depositions of pivotal witnesses in a story. But nothing on these depositions.
Maybe you could drop them a line and find out why. They're usually good about responding.

I believe that is why he thinks people will listen to him and write to his murdering offspring, as if they owe him something...:confused:
That asymetrical growth, mole or whatever on your AV's left cheek needs to be looked at LL. It seems to get bigger each month. I've been noticing it at the status hearings. Anybody else notice that?? Sorry for the OT but I think of it everytime I read your posts since you changed your AV :)

That is strange. Hmmmm. Coupled with Dr. Glass's strange turnaround in her last blog ("Casey was smiling in court because she was genuinely happy for the law clerk being sworn in") and the Anthony's silence and "Happy Marriage" public declaration, I am thinking something is up. Wondering if there is any connection to these events/non-events.

Ive definately noticed`Dr Glass`s new attitude towards ICA over the past maybe 3 months. She also discusses her qualifications as a jury consultant quite often these days. Hint,hint,hint.Hire me Jose. She mustn`t know his request for a JAC paid jury consultant was already denied.
Casey looks great was her theme last month, how well groomed she had been by JB and coached to behave and how they better be careful that young male jurors didn`t find her hot.
I can`t even begin to tell you how offensive I found that blog. Dr Glass really needs to take a good long look at ICA`s original booking photo and then compare it to what she feels looks great today. A real medical Dr would find the muscle wasting around her temples to be concerning not hot. :furious:
As far as the other media outlets go. The news media is really supposed to be impartial and just report the facts. This close to trial it may be preferable they are doing that so as not to taint the jury pool. JMO

...and looking at some old videos...it was the "12 days of pizza" once upon a time...lol

From CA right? Looks like the only one who can count in that family is KC (31 days). 12 days. From June 27 until July 16th is 19 days. Where did she ever get 12 days?

I am listening to the Peter Hyatt Show from Dec 12....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2010/12/12/the-peter-hyatt-show did anyone else listen to this? I am sorry but this all about the family moving Caylee's body, and Lee trying to get Jessie's DNA sounds like a bunch of hooey to me....have these bloggers gone mad? What are your thoughts?

Yup - Hooey. Was LP in the background somewhere? WE know after 2 weeks there was no body left - just bones being scattered by scavengers.

I know right!! So why are these people still trying to push these conspiracy theories?? I hope they read here I really do....enough already. This case is bad enough as it is without trying to push stupid theories like the Anthony's moved Caylee's body a couple of times, that DC went out to Caylee's body with a vial of Jessie's blood etc etc...enough, stick to the facts!

Peter Hyatt, you lost me at Tiffany Hartley. Seriously, get a grip.

From CA right? Looks like the only one who can count in that family is KC (31 days). 12 days. From June 27 until July 16th is 19 days. Where did she ever get 12 days?
Yup, it was CA as she was coming out of the courthouse IIRC...the one where she tries to explain to the reporters about how bad pizza smells after being left in the trunk of a car. OY!

I know right!! So why are these people still trying to push these conspiracy theories?? I hope they read here I really do....enough already. This case is bad enough as it is without trying to push stupid theories like the Anthony's moved Caylee's body a couple of times, that DC went out to Caylee's body with a vial of Jessie's blood etc etc...enough, stick to the facts!

Peter Hyatt, you lost me at Tiffany Hartley. Seriously, get a grip.
The more and more I hear in court the more and more I realize Casey doesn't have a prayer. The State knows she did it...JB knows the State knows she did it...Cindy knows the State knows she did it...and Casey knows that EVERYONE (including us bloggers) knows she did it! It really is that simple.

Exactly. What happened on July 9th? Maybe that date is important?

Where this post lands is random. If you're missing a post it is likely because I just cleaned up several OT.

Thread topic: "Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund and thank God LP told on the A's!!"

Carry on. TIA.

Exactly. What happened on July 9th? Maybe that date is important?

Or, June 9th??

With these people, who knows.

I keep going back to Cindy and Casey talking in the kitchen in front of Leonard's babysitter, Tracy.

Casey mentions, and laughs, that "they" don't even have the timeline right!
Cindy shoots her a look, and that's the end of that ~

The real sad part is, that ANY date out of them, even if true, will always be questioned.
Actually, as we have seen, anything they say has to be questioned.
These are people that would lie to your face when the trueth would suit them better, and still deny that the trueth would be best.

Especially after hearing in the "wired" interview with AL and LA - how quick LA is willing to broadcast negative things about JG and imply he had motive, inclination and opportunity to do something to Caylee.

It amazes me how willing the whole family was to throw JG (or anyone else convenient) under the bus - and the lengths that family goes to to implicate anyone but one of their own regardless of logic or fact.

They have allowed this stupid, empty silly girl to steal money and the reputations of almost everyone around her with no consequences whatsoever. And they have taken enabling to an absolute art. They are willing to sacrifice anyone else to save her from being convicted of the ultimate theft - the life of her innocent child.

CeCy, you have this spot on my friend!!! It was this that changed my impression of them from misguided to VILE!!!!

end of this section- Jesse discussed

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIKDSyV9FY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IeV1_jv8Bo[/ame]

I am listening to the Peter Hyatt Show from Dec 12....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2010/12/12/the-peter-hyatt-show did anyone else listen to this? I am sorry but this all about the family moving Caylee's body, and Lee trying to get Jessie's DNA sounds like a bunch of hooey to me....have these bloggers gone mad? What are your thoughts?

My Gram used to teach me, "Julia trust your initial gut reaction...that little voice in your head.....sweetheart ...that is GOD talking to you!"

So, Mrs. Norris, my Gram would tell you...you have your answer friend. If it sounds silly, it is.

You know Cindy and George could stop all this with a few words, they could make a statement in which they say that Jesse and all the other friends, associates of Casey are innocent. If they had any integrity this is what they would do. I know, they aren't about to start showing integrity and character now, I guess this is what normal people would do. It's really pathetic that they have furthered these lies about Jesse and the others only to try to take blame off of their daughter.

Wow, now there is a novel idea. If Pop really is having tinges of guilt and wants to separate his before and after behavior*, this would be a mile marker...come out publicly and read a statement, not about him and the microscope, but rather an open letter apology to this innocent kid!!! I am happy to write it for him and alert the media he has press release. As my friend Nums told me recently, a girl can dream, right?

* before and after the lunacy and denial fog lifted

This is what I always thought too that she was trying to keep the A's and Jesse separated so they wouldn't compare notes. I now think that the start of the "Jesse did it" scheme came into play very early on. I remember Cindy asking Casey in a very early jail house video who she could trust and named all of Casey's friends. In doing so, she gave Casey choices as to who would be the best candidate to pin it on. I remember Casey telling Cindy that she didn't trust Jesse and they should keep away from him. I also remember Lee going through a similar list of Casey's friends (although in a very covert way) and asking also who could be trusted. I guess Jesse was elected by unanimous consent of all the the A's to be the "patsy".

It seems Lex had this figured out from jump. Can you imagine the damage done to this young man for all these months, two years actually? It would be tough to measure. If I could attend the trial on any day in particular, I would go to stand with Jesse on the day he has to testify. Jesse, if you are reading here today, we are with you. Hold your head up when you walk in that courtroom. It is a hard, noble, wholly American thing you will be doing when you take the stand and swear to God to tell the truth. A defining moment in your life, once you exit the courtroom, literally and figuratively...exhale. It is over.

If you google his name....
Check out over a quater of a million results on him in 0.22 seconds! If I were sitting on a civil jury in a defamation suit, I would award the kid life changing, huge amounts of money!!!!

Jesse grund ×

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/20...pills-the-beans-about-george-cindy-and-casey/
http://www.zimbio.com/go/XnN5ljE3kYB/http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/
http://www.zimbio.com/go/YTFvsbjc_g...togalleries/092308jessegrund/indexGallery.htm

http://www.zimbio.com/go/FO7yypemnsH/http://wordpress.com/tag/jesse-grund/
http://www.zimbio.com/go/USLDQBqWbRs/http://www.dreamindemon.com/tag/jesse-grund/

Web History | Search settings | Sign in
Advanced searchAbout 265,000 results (0.22 seconds) Search Results

Ex-Fiance Jessie Grund: A Perfect Mark for the Exploitations of ...Sep 21, 2008 ... Jessie Grund, the ex-fiance of Casey Anthony appeared on Geraldo last night. After watching the interview it is no wonder that Casey Anthony ...
*************.com/.../ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the- exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grun... - Cached - SimilarImages for Jesse grund - Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?Dec 22, 2008 ... Check back for updatesThe Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier ...

This is the worst, most irrisponsible headline I have ever seen:
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html - Cached - SimilarJesse GrundJesse Grund is the ex-fiancee of Casey Anthony, the mother who is accused of murdering her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

www.mahalo.com/jesse-grund - Cached - SimilarMessage From Jesse Grund's Father - August 30th - Websleuths Crime ...25 posts - 19 authors - Last post: Aug 31, 2008
Message From Jesse Grund's Father - August 30th Caylee Anthony 2 years old. ... I don't know if the OP is actually Jesse's father, ...
www.websleuths.com › ... › Caylee Anthony 2 years old - Cached - Similar
Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony ...‎ - Apr 16, 2009
Former Friends Take Lie Detector Tests!‎ - Sep 16, 2008
Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?‎ - Jul 24, 2008
MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments‎ - Jul 24, 2008

More results from websleuths.com »
Get more discussion results
Videos for Jesse grund
geraldo & jessie grund - caylee anthony case 9/20

media.myfoxorlando.com/.../092408jessegrund073108/indexGallery.htm - Cached - SimilarAudio: Jesse Grund claims Casey Anthony told him her brother Lee ...Apr 13, 2009 ... Jesse Grund with former fiance, Casey Anthony. In an interview with investigators on Sept. 8, Casey Anthony's former fiance, Jesse Grund ...

www.examiner.com/.../audio-jesse-grund-claims-casey-anthony-told-him-her -brother-lee-made-sexual-advances - CachedJesse Grund on the Today Show - ShadowscopeOct 2, 2008 ... I am off today and just happened to come across a story about Jesse Grund, former boyfriend to Casey Anthony. Sure enough he is on the today ...

www.shadowscope.com/.../jesse_grund_on_the_today_show.php - Cached - SimilarJesse Grund - ZimbioJesse Grund is the ex-fiance of Casey Anthony, the woman who is suspected in the disappearance of her daughter, 3 year-old Caylee Anthony.

www.zimbio.com/Jesse+Grund - Cached - SimilarJesse Grund Statement « HumbleOpinion & FriendsSep 21, 2008 ... Jesse comes across as the most honest person in this whole thing. I think he really loved Caylee, & he must have REALLY loved Casey, ...

humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/.../jesse-grund-statement/ - Cached - SimilarSearches related to Jesse grund
jesse grund myspace

jesse grund casey anthony

jessie grund

richard grund
jesse grund fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online