Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rhetorical question really, but has anyone else ever wondered, when some posters have gone off on a non-sense rant, or convoluted, twisted tale, or downright vile spewing post, if they aren't hoping that later they can use copies of their posting as a defense? To prove insanity?

Well if you can cite Lefthanded Kittens in a lawsuit which was unbelievably done, then you can certainly use vile and spewing posts as a defense. Interesting thought that fits with the pattern, huh?

Had XZ ever even been around MS prior to, what turned out to be, her very short visit to Coronado? TIA

Had XZ ever met in person any of the S kids prior to that Coronado visit? TIA

Statements made to police are supposed to be statements of fact, not opinions. The reason Rady gave for calling in CPS/police was that Max's injuries were inconsistent with how doctors were told they occurred. The doctors would have had access to the first responders' reports.

JMO

Evidently when people make statements to police, the police EXPECT them NOT TO LIE. However, we know a lot of people DO LIE, don't we? Because then they are caught either by physical evidence or in a court of law during trial to have lied. And some are found "guilty" because of their lying statements. That is why the cops give the Miranda Rights and preface to people giving testimonies, "ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU". Does that mean people do NOT LIE? No it does't.

Had XZ ever even been around MS prior to, what turned out to be, her very short visit to Coronado? TIA

Had XZ ever met in person any of the S kids prior to that Coronado visit? TIA

In my opinion, no, XZ had never met any of the Shacknai kids prior to visit.

rhetorical question really, but has anyone else ever wondered, when some posters have gone off on a non-sense rant, or convoluted, twisted tale, or downright vile spewing post, if they aren't hoping that later they can use copies of their posting as a defense? To prove insanity?

Perhaps, but I think they think they are being "smart". LOL

I generally only read on this thread but I've had a nagging question.

If Dina was so set against Maxie being around Rebecca, I wonder why Dina didn't just have Jonah pick him up and drop him off when Jonah wanted to see him.

It seems kind of odd that it was so hard to get in contact with Dina after the accident if she was so concerned about Maxie's care.

My ex-husband handled my kids in a way I didn't agree with and I was checking on them constantly while they were in his care.

That is why when this comes up in trial, Dina's fake charge that she had on previous occasions told Jonah Max was not allowed to be with Rebecca alone will be thrown out of court as being BOGUS. I think it is readily apparent that Dina's just making things up after-the-fact to give herself leeway out of guilt for murdering Rebecca.

I heard through the grapevine that law enforcement may be reopening the Zahau case and investigating it as a murder!!!!! WOOHOO.

:jail: awaits Dina and Nina with open arms.

I heard through the grapevine that law enforcement may be reopening the Zahau case and investigating it as a murder!!!!! WOOHOO.

If that is the case and LE reopens Rebecca's death, I will take back everything bad I have said about SDSO. Well, maybe not all of it. HAHA

Bourne, you are such a tease!:secret:

Speaking of patterns of behavior. ..those sites about divorce that NR set up at the time DS and JS were divorcing, I wonder if there were any Internet hijinks going on around that time directed at JS or perhaps his company?

Just a thought.

ALWAYS MOO

BBM

Well, CIW (California Institution for Women) does have a psychiatric unit !

If that is the case and LE reopens Rebecca's death, I will take back everything bad I have said about SDSO. Well, maybe not all of it. HAHA

Do either of you know if there has been a turnover of the PTB (powers to be) in any of the LE, AG in San Diego County?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau

Looking at the Wikipedia entry on this case, there seems to remain a gross error in the first paragraph:

"Zahau was the only adult present at the time of his death.[SUP][1][/SUP]"

RZ may have been present, along with questionable others, at the mansion when MS' injuries occurred on that Monday but his officially called death happened 5 days later, IIRC, and RZ was not there when he died because she was found dead, hanging, gagged, tied, wounded and with tape residue marks two days prior to MS' officially called death. All IIRC.

Just OT, but a bit of perspective, in the last 3 weeks alone, there have been 28 posters who have either posted and/or thanked posters sympathetic to the Zahau lawsuit. 28!!! And that doesn't include those that read only.

Just OT, but a bit of perspective, in the last 3 weeks alone, there have been 28 posters who have either posted and/or thanked posters sympathetic to the Zahau lawsuit. 28!!! And that doesn't include those that read only.

Wait. Someone here made the statement the public doesn't care and doesn't think about Rebecca and what happened to her.

:floorlaugh:

Chiming in with one more vote in the "does care" column here.

Wait - count me as a taxpayer, a local, a member of the public and a thanker-of posts in this forum -that's four "cares".

Looking at the Wikipedia entry on this case, there seems to remain a gross error in the first paragraph:

RZ may have been present, along with questionable others, at the mansion when MS' injuries occurred on that Monday but his officially called death happened 5 days later, IIRC, and RZ was not there when he died because she was found dead, hanging, gagged, tied, wounded and with tape residue marks two days prior to MS' officially called death. All IIRC.
It's all about the details, Quester. Good find!

There is some debate about related items in the wiki edit history. The debate was centered on whether Max's death occurred at the time of the fall, versus his death occurring several days later in the hospital. There was discussion about a "near fatal" fall, versus "fatal" fall, as well. It seems the decision by the wiki editors is that Max died as a result of the accidental fall, so the fall was not "near fatal"-- it "was" fatal.

Wiki editors are sticklers for what can be proven by msm citations that produce a "NPV"-- neutral point of view. They avoid citations from rumor, social media, and pure opinion, as they strive for a NPV. (Or, at least that's the advertised goal.) That's why edit undos are so relentless and thorough-- people can't just slip in unsourced opinions that slant the POV.

So the debate about who was present "at the time of his death" was determined to be at the time of the fall, not when he was pronounced dead at the hospital, and cited according to msm sources. That's how it ended up, IIRC.

I'm pretty curious why the wiki entry hasn't been updated to reflect the ongoing wrongful death civil suits about her death. That is clearly objective information-- the suits exist. Maybe the wiki editors are waiting for a definitive outcome, IDK.

Anyway, we all move on down the road! Wiki is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member