Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Riiiggghhttt. Rebecca "just happened" to touch all of those things" leaving DNA and fingerprints. Just HOW did the three master-minds manage to know where REBECCA'S DNA was???? How did they know where THEIR DNA WAS so they could wipe it off???

Just HOW did they get it on the INSIDE of the knots???

Impossible and so far-fetched it is laughable. Did never happen, and could never happen. No Way. No How.

No, what happened is Rebecca Zahau hung herself, as demonstated by a law student for a San Diego news agency. It took her less than 30 MINUTES to complete the task.

They used black gloves!

And exactly HOW would that place her IN THE COURTYARD OR BALCONY ROOM???

:gaah:

That would place her at the front door, with a big black bag, looking very suspicious... according to a witness. One that described her to a T.

^ But what the Zahaus NEED to win this case, is SOMETHING placing ALL THREE in the courtyard or balcony room - and THAT they don't have - BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

So please place her at RADU where her son was fighting for the last breath!

1. "The sheriff has determined that cell phone evidence and video cameras at the hospital confirmed that Jonah Shacknai was at the hospital standing vigil for Max the entire time when Rebecca Zahau’s suicide occurred. Video cameras at the hospital also showed Dina was there during that time period."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...bysitter*rebecca*zahau*s*death*no*murder.html

2. In the audio interview of Nina Romano, she states that Dina had nurses as witnesses and was also on surveillance footage.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15145788/sister?clienttype=printable

3. In Ann Rules "Two Strange Deaths in Coronado" (written with the input of Anne Bremner and Mary a Zahau), she states on page 214:

"The bicyclist must have been mistaken. Numerous witnesses place Dina in the hospital at Max's bedside throughout Tuesday night.

"She (Ann Rule) did not travel to Coronado or to Arizona, where Shacknai lives, to conduct her research, Rule said, but talked extensively with Zahau's loved ones, who believe she was killed. She also has a long*time friendship with Seattle attorney Anne Bremner, who is representing."

http://patch.com/california/coronado/celebrated*author*ann*rule*turns*her*attention*to*spraecafa7a51

4. From A Boy Interrupted, Phoenix Magazine, Aug. 2012

"Dina says she got the news at the hospital. Jonah was sobbing. he said, Rebecca's killed herself," Dina recalls. As Dina was leaving the hospital, a Coronado police detective paid her a visit. "Are you aware of what happened?" he asked.

The detective would have confirmed at that time with the nurses that Dina had been there all night, IMO.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...u*Spreckels*Mansion*2011*Death*303178091.html

5. However, regardless of our lack of complete information thus far, I could not comment on Mr. Greer's statement as I was with my son Maxie at Rady’s Hospital in Pediatric Intensive Care, praying for his recovery, and watching him fight for his life, trying to breathe on his own while on a ventilator.”

She adds:

“It would be impossible for me to hear any disturbances at Jonah's home as I was with our son alone at a hospital miles away. As well, my sister, Nina was with her son, and our close friend, none of whom heard a disturbance as they were five blocks from Jonah's house on Ocean Blvd. My sister and I would again publicly like to extend, for the fourth time since 2012, our offer to share all of the information we have with the Zahau’s and ask that they reciprocate. Perhaps an exchange of accurate data could help both families find answers, healing, and resolution.”

Source:
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Attorneys*New*Evidence*Rebecca*Zahau*Spreckels*M
ansion*2011*Death*303178091.html#ixzz3fL53Fpju

That would place her at the front door, with a big black bag, looking very suspicious... according to a witness. One that described her to a T.

And one that is friends with an Insider that has posted from the beginning of this case.

And one whose wife who also claims to have seen this woman (Nina), and who the Zahaus are NOT using as a witness. Hmmmmmm.

What the Z family needs to win this case is a jury to hear the existing evidence and see the discrepancies in the official investigation. The fact that two of the defendants place themselves at the house and the third can't prove where she was even though it would be simple to do so.

Deflecting and defaming a dead woman, her minor sister and her surviving family doesn't change that.

This isn't a criminal trial so the jury, when they see the entire situation and everything that has happened since that horrible week will be able to decide based on what is available to them...and that's really quite a lot. Their attorney will have a lot more leeway to present the issues with this case then he would if it was a criminal trial.

Always MOO

Ah, but someone might be able to describe what she was wearing earlier that day. Brilliant.

Except as calculated and manipulatively devious as Dina is, she would have purposefully worn different clothes than she had earlier that day for the murder. Like her fraternal twin Nina, who suddenly wore "Coach wristlet" and "new yoga pants" to the Spreckels mansion where she claimed she "didn't touch the gate" and then just "went home to sleep" despite her impatience to catapult down to the mansion to confront Rebecca after she also claimed Rebecca didn't "pick up the phone" at 10:40pm at night or "returned her text messages to talk about what happened to Max."

I never have claimed to know the witness that saw you at Spreckels that night. You made that up! But I do know the neighbors who heard Rebecca scream for help that night. And I do know Dina's former best Coronado friend (the hair stylist) who thinks she was involved in Rebecca's death.......because she was at the G Ave property house and said that Dina was totally out of control

In the video clip below, there is audio of a woman imitating a scream she claims to have heard:

Starts around the 1:13 mark.

"It was clear, it wasn't a muffled or far off sound"

"She went 'Ahh, Ahh!' Then she went 'help'!"

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...u-Spreckels-Mansion-2011-Death-303178091.html

Since the filing of their lawsuit, the Zahaus attorneys have brought forward a number of troubling facts. Most recently, it was revealed that the noose tied around Rebecca ' s neck had a somewhat rare, specialized knot called a "tugboat hitch" knot. It's a complex knot not known to be used in suicide by hanging. It's used primarily to hitch tugboats to large dockside posts. It's interesting to note the detail of the noose was not revealed in the autopsy report, nor was it photographed or replicated in any of SDSO'S reconstruction reports.

It was also revealed that all the clothing Rebecca was wearing just before her death is missing. How did that happen? The victim's clothing is high priority evidence in investigating a violent, suspicious death, yet no mention is made of the fact that it's missing.

Cases are routinely re opened by LE even when no new evidence is revealed. They're often reviewed to take a new look at existing evidence or to reexamine alternate theories. This website is full of such examples.

BBM. You're totally correct.

Two significant facts (and probably more) have emerged since the start of the Zahau's WDS:
1) Tugboat hitch knot used on the noose - atypical in suicides and not common knowledge to layperson like Rebecca
2) Rebecca's missing clothes - Why would clothes she was wearing that day suddenly vanish into thin air if she committed suicide? Is it the pro-Dina's contention that Rebecca decided to *hide* her own clothes while planning/premeditating/gathering tools for suicide/executing the elaborate, detailed scheme for the alleged suicide in order to incriminate herself in her own death?

<modsnip>

Don't forget that the <modsnip> trio could identify Becky's fingerprints and were careful to leave them exactly where they needed to be!

snipped & BBM

....each of the defendants have the case file.

Holy Crap. WOW.

I imagine Dina Romano would certainly release the portion proving she was at Rady during the hours in question. Perhaps she refuses to have it released?

:jail: ???

Completely with you Screecher on that. Since Dina has all the surveillance videotapes at the hospital for the time period in question, why has she NOT released the tapes to prove her alibi, this "iron-clad alibi" she claimed she has? Such a significant piece of evidence that would have totally exonerated her from the WDS -- why has Dina NOT released these tapes?

Also, if the case files contain damaging info about Rebecca, why hasn't Dina released all these files? Answer: Because the case files only further reveal Dina's culpability in Rebecca's murder, and nothing else. That is why.

Don't forget that the <modsnip>trio could identify Becky's fingerprints and were careful to leave them exactly where they needed to be!

If the "<modsnip> trio" as you all them, used gloves while they did what they did to Rebecca, they didn't need to wipe anything at all.
All they had to do was to touch the rope with Rebecca's hands.
If this was a case, than this murder was planned in details.

Dina Shacknai's issue for appealing the dimissal of the Federal Suit, BBM:

Case:15-56805, 12/03/2015
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

MEDIATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Briefly describe the result below and the main issues on appeal.

The District Court granted Plaintiffs' motion to voluntarily dismiss the action without prejudice pursuant to Rule 41(a)(2). Defendant-Appellant Dina Shacknai suffers legal prejudice as a result, rendering the order of dismissal improper.

https://www.pacer.gov

It is my understanding that he has and that the Summary Judgement will be heard next month.

Do you have a link or the actual motion to support Adam has filed a motion for summary judgment? TIA

Maybe I am missing it? I have searched the state ROA. I cannot find a motion for summary judgment filed by Adam Shacknai or any of the defendants. IIRC, summary judgment was check marked on one of the case management documents, however it is not the same as filing a motion.

I think it is facinating that even after posting information that proves Rebecca's clothes are not missing and that Dina was at Rady's, the Zahau folks still want to believe what they want to believe - even though it has NO basis in fact. Says a lot.

Rebecca Zahau boarded the dog, sent her little sister home (without clearing that with detectives working Max's case), then commiitted a nude, angry, crazy SUICIDE. That is true. THAT has basis in FACT.

That FACT will never change.

If the "evil trio" as you all them, used gloves while they did what they did to Rebecca, they didn't need to wipe anything at all.
All they had to do was to touch the rope with Rebecca's hands.
If this was a case, than this murder was planned in details.

Ridiculous. How did they get rid of skin cells? Hair? Magic black gloves? The room was clearly NOT cleaned.

How did they get Rebecca's DNA on the INSIDE OF THE SLIP KNOT?

It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Only Rebecca was in that room. That is what the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE PROVES, and what the FIFTEEN detectives that worked on the case determined. THEY saw the real evidence. it was SUICIDE.

^^^^
Thank you for reminding us of these reports. If the intention was to forge a suicide meme, it does quite the opposite. Seems we are getting a lot of reminders of what was wrong with this investigation - it's appreciated, thanks.

Completely with you Screecher on that. Since Dina has all the surveillance videotapes at the hospital for the time period in question, why has she NOT released the tapes to prove her alibi, this "iron-clad alibi" she claimed she has? Such a significant piece of evidence that would have totally exonerated her from the WDS -- why has Dina NOT released these tapes?

Also, if the case files contain damaging info about Rebecca, why hasn't Dina released all these files? Answer: Because the case files only further reveal Dina's culpability in Rebecca's murder, and nothing else. That is why.

Seems so simple after all these years for Dina to prove her innocence. Instead, the focus is pointed at every other minute detail that lacks relevance. Not enjoying the snarkiness that has overtaken this forum either for the last several weeks. Thanks for bringing the focus back to the obvious elephant in the room. Dina, we're waiting................

Also appreciate the forum participants that simply state a post without bolding, red characters and the like. The fact is it is off-putting because when replying to a post one cannot BBM which takes away a methodology that is routine for WS. Could I appeal for simple posting please?

Seems so simple after all these years for Dina to prove her innocence. Instead, the focus is pointed at every other minute detail that lacks relevance. Not enjoying the snarkiness that has overtaken this forum either for the last several weeks. Thanks for bringing the focus back to the obvious elephant in the room. Dina, we're waiting................

Do you have PROOF that Dina has not been deposed and has NOT given the Judge PROOF of her being at Radys??

NO????

That's what I thought.

Yes, the snarkiness takes away from the discussion, and if the Zahau gang had any REAL EVIDENCE to support their absurd claims, they would not have to resort to such obvious low tactics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back