Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to me that there seem to be very, VERY few people who support the crazy suicide theory, and the few who do buy it seem to be unable to factually support their belief. (I have tried repeatedly to get the lone vocal supporter on this forum to explain in a non confrontational way her position but she can't or won't do so) I *think* the WDS will be a jury trial, right? If so then I think we have a clear indication of how an unbiased jury will decide on the evidence. A trial can't come soon enough!

There is a reason that is a lone voice.

I posted from the first thread then some very aggressive posters came to regard this as their territory with nothing but their theory to be allowed. Each time I posted there were relentless bizarre and lurid attacks on my posts.

I got tired of the overboard hysterics and accusations and left as did others. Lucky is just the sole survivor.

Look through and you will see they talk to themselves except for attacking Lucky.

No one else can get a word in edgewise without being attacked.

I’m on ignore, I know as they grandly announced this, so this post should be able to rest here in peace.

all imo

:goodpost:

Yes, almost every single poster on the side of Law Enforcement were harassed until they quit posting. All you have to do is read the threads, especially the Suicide Thread, to see the bullying that took place from those with the Murder agenda.

New entries on the San Diego ROA, #335, 336, 337:

337 03/28/2016 Ex Parte scheduled for 04/14/2016 at 08:45:00 AM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.
336 03/22/2016 Motion Hearing (Civil) scheduled for 11/04/2016 at 11:00:00 AM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.
335 03/22/2016 The Motion Hearing (Civil) was rescheduled to 11/04/2016 at 11:00:00 AM in C-69 before Katherine Bacal at Central.

#335 and #336 were just "re-scheduling" due to an error on the time back on #294 and 295.

#337 is a new ex-parte appointment scheduled for April 14th at 0845.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/faces/CaseSearch.xhtml

Case Number: 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL

BBM - The "duping delight" would have been a fitting name for the “lefthanded” propaganda/ hate site. I agree, Dina has used this site to further her hate of Rebecca, IMO. Hate that existed well before Max's accident, IMO. The site may be the only place left for Dina to her spew her disdain for Rebecca and actually have someone listen.

I agree, Lash. That place is a refuge for a handful of “let’s all hate Rebecca” participants, who also identify with improbably cutesy and understated animal monikers, while engaging in overt and very nasty hate speech. In my experience, sometimes those who are very socially awkward choose to identify with animals, more than people, in real life, too. Animals don’t talk, and are more non-judgmental than people. I knew about someone like that once who inherited a lot of money, but was avoided socially by her upper crust peers because she engaged in a lot of hurtful meanness. It was sad, because she came from a prominent family, and she tarnished that family name with her behavior. She sought refuge in a lot of animal events and causes later in life, where I think she perceived that she had some friends, and people were more tolerant of her. A little off topic, but I always think of her when that “let’s all hate Rebecca” site is mentioned.

[/B]

This part has always bothered me too. They want sympathy for Rebecca but not for anyone else...Dina lost her ONLY son... But no sympathy here for her..Pretty sad. Ive never met Dina so no manipulation needed from her..Just a mom to a mom..one with a son. I have daughters too but its called empathy.

BBM- Respectfully, this is not true. Even though the cases merge, I think you have to separate the two when you start talking about empathy and sympathy. It starts getting complicated. A couple of things...

First, this particular thread is about the Zahau WDS wherein Dina, Nina and Adam are accused of conspiracy/murdering Rebecca. Considering I believe Rebecca was murdered, I do not have empathy for any of the 3 defendants accused of murder. IMO, you're likely to see very little empathy for the defendants in this particular thread. I am not going to have empathy for a murderer.

Second, there are many threads dedicated to Max's death. Some recently reopened. When discussing Max's death, I do have empathy for Dina losing her only child. Including Jonah and all Max's family and friends. It is sad. I cannot imagine the hurt the family endures from his death. I do have empathy for a mother who loses her child.

Very well said *LASH* in the above thread^^^^.

We must draw a line and stay on topic as this thread deals only with the suit brought by the Zahau's in trying to get to the truth of what happened to Rebecca, their child and sister. The Zahau's know their daughter better than anyone else, and could see thru the lame brain excuse of an investigation that was conducted. Or better said, an investigation that was not conducted in a suspicious death.

The world does not revolve around Dina! Mrs. Zahau is in just as much misery and grief because she lost a child too. The big difference is Dina wants to play games, stall in answering questions, tell tall tales as to her whereabouts at particular times, and go to any extreme to NOT answer certain questions.

Just think of all the time, grief, pain, and money Dina's stall tactics have caused. In the end, the answers are what they are. Dina has a legitimate alibi, or her game will blow up in her face and the world will see the liar and trouble maker she is. It is an either or situation, nothing more, nothing less!

Let's pray for a sensible jury with brains who can see thru the foolishness, games, and deviousness that is Dina.

People that would hurt a child or animal are not usually looked up to in our society, but that does not make me hate them.

Perhaps the rumors that she found out he was cheating on her when she went through his pockets when he was at the gym are true, or perhaps she just hated Dina that much and blamed her for Jonah not marrying her.

Snipped for focus, and BBM.

Why did you bring up animals? It's irrelevant, unless there is an ulterior motive for that comment.

This is the first time I've read or heard about this *new* Rebecca bashing "rumor". It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the defendants defending themselves against allegations of murder, and IMO, is another example of a post with gratuitous bashing of a dead woman. Just like other instances where you have *slipped in* irrelevant, and random defamatory comments in your posts.

Where did you get this information? Why are you repeating it?

:goodpost:

Yes, almost every single poster on the side of Law Enforcement were harassed until they quit posting.

Snipped & BBM: this I don't understand. I don't see this as taking sides of LE. I will agree that I think a few key folks (hello Sheriff Gore) either are completely inept, or were swayed for monetary/political reasons. But that doesn't mean I'm not on the side of LE. I have talked to a number of people in LE about this case and most of them think the investigation was inadequate. Most LE I've talked to would like this reopened so that a wrong can be righted because this case makes all LE look bad. Re open and do a thorough job... and if it substantiated a suicide, so be it. It is the completely botched investigation that mares the case. I'm on the side of LE, but also on the "side" of justice.

Bullying? No, I don't believe that. Maybe the other posters quit because they just plain got tired of not being able to back up a darn thing. Maybe they quit because there was no new info? Maybe they quit because they were bored? Maybe they quit because the saw the light?

I was on the Patch from early days and I do not remember any conversations that Rebecca went through Jonah's pockets and found out he was cheating. That is completely baseless. Unless, maybe this is something you can actually provide a link or proof of? Otherwise, just another red herring.

I am so looking forward to this trial. And for those who will be unable to attend...in all likely hood, it will be televised!!!

bettcha ds will surely fight that! lol

Cut it out and cut the personal remarks. I've removed several. If I missed any, please alert them and don't assume I've deliberately approved them.

Cut it out and cut the personal remarks. I've removed several. If I missed any, please alert them and don't assume I've deliberately approved them.
So sorry, bessie.

And I also apologize to all other authentic posters seeking justice.

I had all the sympathy in the world for the Zahaus after the news broke. It was a terrible death.

I lost all of that sympathy when Mary Zahau-Loehner began her media campaign just 8 days after Rebecca's death on July 19, 2011, when the investigation had barely begun, and it was still being looked at as both a murder and a suicide by LE. Mary said then, "I will NEVER believe it was suicide".

Then, with the help of Anne Bremner, the celebrity attorney (funny, she has not mentioned this case since she left it, she must know it was suicide), Mary got her name into every news story she could stating she would never believe it was suicide and it must be murder.

Talk about a Rush To Judgement!!!

Mary and her family have tortured and tormented the Shacknai and Romano families for 4 1/2 years - when it is clear by the evidence that her sister killed herself.

I also think Mary knows much more about what actually happened to Max, why XZ was sent home so quickly without the knowledge of the detectives working on Max's case, and what really prompted Rebecca to hang herself.

Mary is angry she lost out on the Shacknai fortune when Rebecca killed herself, and I think she is greedy enough to try and frame innocent people - even if it was her sister that was responsible for their child's/nephew's death.

I find the Zahau family's actions absolutely disgusting. Trying to frame innocent people for $ - for a murder that never happened - is as low as killing cute little puppies for fun, in my opinion.

Dina Shacknai, Nina Romano, and Adam Shacknai also suffered a sudden, tragic loss, then had the horror of having to deal with Rebecca Zahau commmitting suicide, but I don't see any sympathy for them from the Zahau's or their supporters. KWIM?

It only took me 8 seconds after reading about this "death" to know it wasn't suicide. 8 days is fairly generous on MZ's part, actually.

Wouldn't it be unethical of Anne Bremner to comment on the case while there's pending litigation? That seems like something attorneys aren't supposed to do.

All of the previous posts prove my point that the Zahaus are only after $$$$$$$$. So much speculation that Adam will settle (he won't) and that the Zahaus will take Jonah's money.

The Zahaus falsely alledge Adam is the one that killed Rebecca - they state he strangled her to death.

The fact they would even consider settling just proves that they know it was not a murder and are, and have been, only after a big payout.

Disgusting.

I would be willing to bet that if they reach a settlement with him, they will only ask for the truth and reimbursement of legal fees.

It only took me 8 seconds after reading about this "death" to know it wasn't suicide. 8 days is fairly generous on MZ's part, actually.

Wouldn't it be unethical of Anne Bremner to comment on the case while there's pending litigation? That seems like something attorneys aren't supposed to do.

Sounds like you made a rush to judgement, before the evidence was even out. How can anyone know it was murder or suicide, before they have even heard the evidence?

I myself, waited until I heard the evidence to make up my mind. The physical evidence that proved RZ killed herself was overwhelming. If you look at that it is clear.

Anne Bremner is no longer the Zahaus attorney and could comment if she wished to do so.

Once again I feel the need to re-emphasize that had there been sufficient evidence of the manner in which Rebecca died, we wouldn't be here today discussing it. But rather than collect and test actual evidence at the death scene, Gore et al decided instead to quickly film a questionable, subjective video "reenactment" of the "suicide" and close the case. For the majority of people paying attention to the case, that was hardly sufficient and reeked of a highly manipulated and corrupted "investigation" into Rebecca's death.

All that happened after the suicide ruling only further confirmed suspicions that not only had she been murdered, but a large number of people colluded to close the case as a suicide.

That's why we're here today - a completely bungled and manipulated death investigation designed to produce as little evidence as possible. Rebecca deserved better, which is also why many of us are here today, imo.

Interestingly, the book 'mystery death at spreckels mansion' by crime writer gary c. king, which was to be out about 5 days ago, has mysteriously disappeared from Amazon with no explanation. It is not even on his website as one of his books! any ideas? Who pulled what string?

Interestingly, the book 'mystery death at spreckels mansion' by crime writer gary c. king, which was to be out about 5 days ago, has mysteriously disappeared from Amazon with no explanation. It is not even on his website as one of his books! any ideas? Who pulled what string?

I had pre-ordered it and got this message on March 25:

"The release of the item in the order below has been canceled by the publisher and we have canceled your pre-order. You won't be charged for items that are canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Canceled items
Order #D01-4409453-8401609
Placed on Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mystery Deaths at the Spreckels Mansion: A Non-Fiction Short and 10 Other Stories.
Kindle Edition
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC "

There was a link provided by Amazon, but when you click on it you get "Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site."

"Who pulled what string?" Indeed!!! My wild guess is he got an offer he could not refuse from JS.

I had pre-ordered it and got this message on March 25:

"The release of the item in the order below has been canceled by the publisher and we have canceled your pre-order. You won't be charged for items that are canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Canceled items
Order #D01-4409453-8401609
Placed on Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mystery Deaths at the Spreckels Mansion: A Non-Fiction Short and 10 Other Stories.
Kindle Edition
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC "

There was a link provided by Amazon, but when you click on it you get "Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site."

"Who pulled what string?" Indeed!!! My wild guess is he got an offer he could not refuse from JS.

I'm 99.99% positive it was Dina threatening the author with a lawsuit. That's her MO. Threatening and exhorting innocent people. Look at how she dragged Rebecca's ex and Dr. Luber's wife into the mess with useless subpoenas.<mod snip>

Just noticed Jessica2012's post about the book being advertised on the Gary King's facebook page has suddenly vanished from WS too. Hmm.

I'm 99.99% positive it was Dina threatening the author with a lawsuit. That's her MO. Threatening and exhorting innocent people. Look at how she dragged Rebecca's ex and Dr. Luber's wife into the mess with useless subpoenas. She's a lying, manipulative b^tch and murderer.

Just noticed Jessica2012's post about the book being advertised on the Gary King's facebook page has suddenly vanished from WS too. Hmm.

LOL Bourne, nothing shady:) I deleted it because it was useless information. The link isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!