WS Members/loved ones who have Coronavirus or testing for Coronavirus (Group Hug)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It might have been me when my hands/knuckles were so dry - but Aquaphor at night did the trick!

Thank you. Some of my residents are experiencing a decline cognitively. They had minor signs of dementia but they've worsened being isolated in their rooms. I had more than one resident thank me for being there. Bless their hearts. It sucks for everyone but it's really scary for those who are dependent on others.

I'm fully recovered and returned to work last night. I work in assisted living (where I was exposed). I'm concerned for our residents. Mentally and physically. I saw some mental decline in several residents and others who are starting to exhibit symptoms.
So glad you have recovered. Bless you for the important work you do and continue to do.

Thank you. Some of my residents are experiencing a decline cognitively. They had minor signs of dementia but they've worsened being isolated in their rooms. I had more than one resident thank me for being there. Bless their hearts. It sucks for everyone but it's really scary for those who are dependent on others.

yes thank you!

Hello all, just a quick check in from me. I still have a slight lingering cough and pace myself a little otherwise I get very tired, but aside from that I'm back to normal. Less half a stone in weight, which I needed to lose.

My son seems completely back to normal. His girlfriend, who has been locked down with us here for three weeks now, sharing his room, has shown no symptoms. I'm hoping she has been asymptomatic.

My husband remains convinced he had it at the beginning of March. Many of the symptoms for the "flu" he had then def matched mine, particularly the very specific ache across the shoulders and back, fatigue, headaches. None of which he suffers from at all normally. He has returned to work in London as a key worker in transport so I very much hope he did have it already.

Anyway, hope you are all well or on the mend if you have been affected. Rest when you need it, keep up the fluids and don't neglect your mental wellbeing.

HKP xX

Hello all, just a quick check in from me. I still have a slight lingering cough and pace myself a little otherwise I get very tired, but aside from that I'm back to normal. Less half a stone in weight, which I needed to lose.

My son seems completely back to normal. His girlfriend, who has been locked down with us here for three weeks now, sharing his room, has shown no symptoms. I'm hoping she has been asymptomatic.

My husband remains convinced he had it at the beginning of March. Many of the symptoms for the "flu" he had then def matched mine, particularly the very specific ache across the shoulders and back, fatigue, headaches. None of which he suffers from at all normally. He has returned to work in London as a key worker in transport so I very much hope he did have it already.

Anyway, hope you are all well or on the mend if you have been affected. Rest when you need it, keep up the fluids and don't neglect your mental wellbeing.

HKP xX

That sounds very encouraging. I'm glad to hear that your and your family are doing well. (and I love your avatar, too.)

HKP xX
So glad to hear that! Sounds like you’re on the way to recovery.

@Anirtak I am so glad you have recovered. Thank you so much for the incredibly hard job you and your colleagues do. You make such a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable.

@HongKongPhooey I am so glad you and your family are doing well. Your husband’s hard work as a key worker in transportation is much appreciated.

Best wishes to you all and hope you stay safe.

You mean a lot to this community, @HongKongPhooey

And it also is very heartening to hear about a recovery.

@Anirtak I am so glad you have recovered. Thank you so much for the incredibly hard job you and your colleagues do. You make such a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable.

@HongKongPhooey I am so glad you and your family are doing well. Your husband’s hard work as a key worker in transportation is much appreciated.

Best wishes to you all and hope you stay safe.

Aww you guys thanks xX

I will tell him that Greg. He has found it ok generally as trains are very empty but he had one bad experience on Wednesday. He was on the tube crossing London to another depot and everybody was widely spaced out. Then two homeless men got on the tube and went up close to everyone, asking for money! I guess it's a new intimidation tactic, pay quickly so they move on. By which time of course it could be too late. Luckily Mr HKP stayed out of their way, but he was quite shaken by that.

I'm fully recovered and returned to work last night. I work in assisted living (where I was exposed). I'm concerned for our residents. Mentally and physically. I saw some mental decline in several residents and others who are starting to exhibit symptoms.

Did you get the virus? (I haven’t been on in awhile).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back