WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now???? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh okay.

Boilerplate. Should save their client an hour of billing, no?

<still worried about the financial sitch>

Oh geeze, I can't breathe!

Maybe if they had taken the clothing in June, Nancy would be just fine, because BC wouldn't go ot nekkid, would he?

They are already whinning about this website - you all start pointing out that June is not July and two missing left shoes is not a pair and so on and so on, and you are really gonna give them a heart attack worrying about the fairness afforded to their client who is sitting in :behindbar while they talk to the press about motions made to keep things secret...:crazy:

Great find Central!

JUNE...yeah if only the CPD were psychic and could have prevented this whole mess in the first place.

Or - maybe that's how long he'd been PLANNING it...... Freudian slip? :bang:

They certainly have a lot of questions and accusations about CPD - but still wouldn't go there with their client and chat? Maybe they could have asked Detective Daniels some of the things they post on their website in person.

I think it's a murderers' clique.

They are already whinning about this website - you all start pointing out that June is not July and two missing left shoes is not a pair and so on and so on, and you are really gonna give them a heart attack worrying about the fairness afforded to their client who is sitting in :behindbar while they talk to the press about motions made to keep things secret...:crazy:

Oh the agita of da feet. You sleuthers are sooooo nitpicky.

30xhnco.jpg

:iamashamed0005:
:censored:
:lipssealed:
:runaway:

Cause it was "Buy one get one free!"

Such a deal! :wink:

:behind:retentive.

got it! Danke!

Thanks everyone for answering. I was skeerd to type that in a answer to SG.

On a serious note SG - you were in the courtroom listening to the witnesses, why the heck do Brad's lawyers have their shorts in such a wad ?

I think it's possible some of the commentary here is cutting a little too close to the bone. This is an intelligent board--not full of just idle gossip, but a place where people are examining and dissecting every piece of information that is released. There's no attorney nuancing the direction of discussion here as there would be in a courtroom. Plus the defense attorneys can't very well spend their days posting rebuttals here, though perhaps there have been times they would have liked to do just that. And, this board gets a lot of traffic. So those things must feel threatening.

As for the hearing itself, I saw nothing there that would wad anyone's panties, including witness testimony. It was as expected. As I said before, the hearing was really a tiny snippet of the full custody case--if you didn't read all the affys and rebuttal affys and watch the depo, you'd simply have merely scratched the surface and probably be a bit confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech