DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
30vmcnl.jpg

2j5idea.jpg

mjl7yc.jpg

No gators there but water moccasins. The rivers are swift. Please let her be found. Why do they always head to the river?

Why has no one interviewed the family, I wonder? You would think they would be desperate to tell their story, beg for help, etc...I am so curious about who saw her at 6:30AM and what the circumstances were.

I have sent out many messages to mainstream media about this case. Hoping one of them picks up on it and will look further into it for more details.

Why has no one interviewed the family, I wonder? You would think they would be desperate to tell their story, beg for help, etc...I am so curious about who saw her at 6:30AM and what the circumstances were.

If the family was told that the scent was followed to the river bank, they probably weren't in any shape to talk to the media. It was late when the media finally showed up.

It's possible someone checked on her at 6:30 am while the family was still sleeping. then when everyone awoke a few hours later, looked and then called police. I don't think it means everyone woke at 6:30 and reported her missing several hours later. Just how I interpreted the MSM info.

a news article saying the same thing.. that the search for her didn't start until 11:30

http://www.wdtv.com/

I find it hinky given the # of siblings she has, that she wasn't reported missing sooner, I suppose the parents could have called at 7:30 or 8:30 am or something though, and the Police didn't start an official search until 11:30...

It's possible someone checked on her at 6:30 am while the family was still sleeping. then when everyone awoke a few hours later, looked and then called police. I don't think it means everyone woke at 6:30 and reported her missing several hours later. Just how I interpreted the MSM info.

I didn't think everyone woke up at 6:30, I was more thinking along the lines of everyone sleeping till 11:30 when the police were contacted or started searching. My thought 11:30.. sheesh.. I have 5 kids and could only ever dream of sleeping that late with some of them being 4 and under LOL

Lunsord

Purple pants

My mind drifts to Jessica Lunsford :(

I don't know anything about the parents and what the dynamic is, but my hinky meter is UP!

We probably get 1 out of 10 cases where a child wanders off or abducted from their home? More than likely the family is involved, and this is a cover-up (yup, I said it). But I also want to say this is my opinion only.

Just like Celina Cass, or Jessica Lunsford, or Danielle Van Dam. I could go on and on.

I pray LE is looking at the parents and local SE's.

Sorry to look at this with the glass half empty.

MOOOOO

Mel

The search & rescue team came from South Charleston and Lumberport. It would have taken them a while to get to Lewis county. I was actually surprised at how fast they did start the search with dogs. I've seen it take a lot longer. WV does not have the resources that a lot of other states have.

a news article saying the same thing.. that the search for her didn't start until 11:30

I find it hinky given the # of siblings she has, that she wasn't reported missing sooner, I suppose the parents could have called at 7:30 or 8:30 am or something though, and the Police didn't start an official search until 11:30...

Four siblings and the mother is around 29 years old so that makes 5 little ones to keep track of on a busy Saturday morning.

There is not much infomation in MSM and cannot find any "help find Aliayah facebook" page.

I'm sure they didn't sleep until 11:30. We have to consider the time they spent looking themselves, checking with neighbors and then calling LE. Plus the LE response time in a very rural area. I know in some rural area's the response time is greater than others. In addition to the response time from LE, the family would be interviewed first. Then whatever time it took to organize and call in a search team.

We don't know what time she was reported missing, only what time she was last seen safe within the home- according to family.

I can't think of a legitimate reason for LE to start searching for a missing 3-year-old 3-4 hours after she was reported missing. Even if they believed she was dead, her body would still hold many clues.

Thanks Peeples ... guess I am going blind ............

Lol!!!
Nahhh it's just getting late!

Is there any news? I have been away from the computer all day. Thinking of Aliayah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille