WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Mod Snip> : I spoke to a State Police Officer today and was given permission to post this :
Ralph Lunsford has been given 2 polygraph tests.
The results were :
#1, INCONCLUSIVE
#2, FAILED

<Mod Snip> : Officer told me : ONLY 1 VEHICLE WAS USED IN LENS'S "SEARCH"
<Mod Snip> : LENA'S DRIVE AROUND "SEARCH" IS DOCUMENTED TO HAVE BEEN FOR 2 HOURS 37 MINUTES.

The more info we get, the worse it becomes.

Did LE give you a time when LL supposedly called RL on her drive around?

I wonder what he took to work with him? A lunch box perhaps...

IMO, the drive around was just a ruse. Concocted to throw LE off the track.

Now that we now Ralph's poly results, it confirms one of my theories re. this case. There could still be a chance Lena didn't know what happened to Aliayah that morning. Remember Ralph left the home around 6:30 am and Aliayah had been checked on by Lena before Ralph left the house. What if Ralph took Aliayah with him? Just one thought.

I still think they are both involved but gotta think of other possibilities. Can't wait to hear about Lena's poly results. Vickie, keep us posted and Thank You for this new information.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/01/ng.01.html

CLARK GOLDBAND, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, Nancy. That`s what law enforcement told us at the outset. They said that, in fact, it wasn`t one vehicle, but two vehicles. Her first vehicle ran out of gas. The Mommy then borrows another car and continued searching for this child wearing only Dora the Explorer pajamas.

CLARK GOLDBAND, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, Nancy. That`s what law enforcement told us at the outset. They said that, in fact, it wasn`t one vehicle, but two vehicles. Her first vehicle ran out of gas. The Mommy then borrows another car and continued searching for this child wearing only Dora the Explorer pajamas.

Who in their right mind would loan a car to a random woman driving around?

I haven't heard of anyone coming forward to verify this.

Can you hear her reason for wanting to borrow a car "Ummm, my baby is missing. No, I haven't called LE - just thought I'd have a little look around - see if I can spot her coming out of the woods."

She in fact, sent her girls to beg gas.

<Mod Snip> : I spoke to a State Police Officer today and was given permission to post this :
Ralph Lunsford has been given 2 polygraph tests.
The results were :
#1, INCONCLUSIVE
#2, FAILED

Sitting here just cryin my heart out..I am so sad -so angry...<Mod Snip>

thank you Vickie !

LUNSFORD CASE GOES NATIONAL
Nancy Grace Picks Up Story Of Missing 3-Year-Old
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111201_7583.shtml
Grace spoke with many people on Thursday night's broadcast, but no local law enforcement from Lewis County or the FBI appeared on the show.

We're told when the producers called to speak to Aliayah's mother, Lena Lunsford, they were hung up on.

I can't even look at her little sad face; my heart breaks in a million pieces. Having never had children, I would take a sweet baby like that in a minute and love her forever. I don't understand. I just don't.

Ziggy,
I don't understand it either. It is heartbreaking. I know many people, would have given Aliayah the loving home that she most certainly deserved...:(
I pray that she is safe and warm and most of all -loved.

I still believe whatever happened to Aliayah happened the night before LL went out searching for her. I believe LL was looking in the area where RL put her out of the car. Aliayah had an upset stomach, wasn't feeling well. Probably cried and he was probably drunk, made LL stop the car and took Aliayah into the woods and left her there.

The next morning LL went looking for her but couldn't find her near the location where she was put out of the car. Why else would LL search in that area?

Aliayah could have walked anywhere during the night or could have been picked up by anyone. Either way, she's missing and both LL and RL are responsible for whatever happened to her.

The other children were probably asleep and didn't notice what went on or the older ones were left at home in bed.

If RL had taken her out and put her in the truck the next morning the guy driving would have noticed and I doubt that he wants to be involved. He has been questioned and probably wouldn't cover up for RL. MOO

LUNSFORD CASE GOES NATIONAL
Nancy Grace Picks Up Story Of Missing 3-Year-Old
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111201_7583.shtml
Grace spoke with many people on Thursday night's broadcast, but no local law enforcement from Lewis County or the FBI appeared on the show.

We're told when the producers called to speak to Aliayah's mother, Lena Lunsford, they were hung up on.

BBM- Hmmm, that's a surprise......NOT!! I hope LL's complete disregard for helping motivates NG to hunt them (LL and RL) down. I really think something may have clicked in NG&#8217;s mind when Aunt Vickie mentioned RL, and the bath salts. I am soooo relieved that someone else has made that connection, because IMO he played a vital role in this nightmare. The bath salts, his past record, A's 4 missing teeth, LL being knocked up, A not being his "biological" daughter, the fear and despair on A's face in all the pics, etc. I honestly force myself stop thinking about the possibilities, because it rips me up inside! I could never even bring myself to type what I think (IMHO) may have happened.

Please Lord, let this angel be found soon, so justice can be served this time! God bless you all for caring as much as you do, especially you, Aunt Vickie. Please stay strong and focused, because you are doing an amazing job! Precious Aliayah is blessed to have you as an aunt, and I know you are making her very proud!
:hug:

Are these the same people that said she had 8 children? I think I believe the State Trooper my self. A lot of things said last night was wrong. I hope to correct it if I get to.

OMG, I wrote my previous post before I even read this...now, I am shaking!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Between finals and my 3:30 am wakeup call EVERY morning since I started following this case, I am about to have a meltdown!! And after the very concerning news Aunt Vickie was kind enough to share -it is so much worse. And LL is chomping at the bit to take the test. Well all i can say is ---hook her up. BUT she seems to believe her own lies, so who knows she might pass it?

Family of Aliayah Lunsford Walk in Parade
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10619-family-of-aliayah-lunsford-walk-in-parade
"Do not give up hope and thank you all so much for your support, your prayers, just thinking of Aliayah. Everybody's important in this mission. This is a little 3 year old child we need to bring home. Everything everybody's doing, whether it's passing her information on Facebook, passing her picture out at Wal-Mar, whatever. Let's keep her face out there and let's keep people looking for her," said Vickie Bowen.

HLN's Nancy Grace Show Covers Aliayah Lunsford Case
http://www.wboy.com/story/16176143/2011/12/02/nancy-grace-show-covers-t
Grace interviewed two of Aliayah's relatives but not her mother.

"I've known these people since I was born and this goes way back for years when Lena was little," said Aliayah's step aunt Donna Evans. "Lena was behavior is when she was growing up shed do stuff she'd get in trouble for and Joann would back her up. So Lena learned to be evasive and to hide things and to do things and get away with it."

"I would really like to know why Aliayah's mother, stepfather or even her grandmother has not made a plea for Aliayah," said Aliayah's great aunt Vickie Bowen. "They've remained completely silent."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill