WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
family members that marched in the parade handed out candy, Aliayah's photo and description along with a number to call in tips. They ran out of things to hand out.

Great job! I just want to send a big cyber :hug: to all those extended family members who are working so hard to keep ALiayah's little name and face out there.

I am thinking of little Aliayah today and staying hopeful she will be located. I am just heartbroken for her.

Oh honey, where are you! I spent turkey day w my 6 mo grandson and thought of you the whole time. I want to 'talk' to LL a while and get some dam answers.

Sad to see activity dwindling on this board for Aliayah. Her life was worth so much more.

Bumping for little Aliayah, Where are you angel? Still praying for you every single day, sweet girl....

Praying that this is finally the day - some news - a lead - Aliayah - anything :(

Aliayah-my heart breaks for you! It is raining here , and supposed to snow this week. I was SO hoping that there would have been a tip by now. :(.....

I have to believe that the truth will come out, and that you will be found!! You are just a little one -who didn't ask to be brought into this world . And didn't ask for your "mom" and "rl" to go on with their lives as though nothing has happened. I pray whoever is involved with you being missing is not only prosecuted but used as an example to "parents" everywhere, that CHILDREN are a gift..and NOT to EVER be treated as less than that.

sigh. Been a rough couple of weeks. So many babies missing, so many mothers behaving oddly. Getting discouraged.

Aliayah, you are still in my heart honey. Still waiting for this to be over.

I wish I knew what was going on with the Bring Them Home Now radio program. I thought Vickie said she was going to be on last week?
Their website has nothing about Aliayah or an upcoming show. I know I've listened to them in the past with regards to other missing children and they always advertised well in advance who their guests were going to be. I really want them to cover Aliayah....these women have excellent connections and really try to get involved in the cases they cover. I just don't understand why they keep telling Vickie she will be on but yet nothing is happening. Something isn't right here.....IMO

done and done. Hoping to get some sort of clarification.

Thinking of you sweet lost baby girl. Please give us a sign so we can find you. I hate seeing this thread getting "down" on the list.

Dear Lena-
Have fun in court tomorrow. Hopefully you will be all over the news and have the media in your face all day long. You can't use labor pains this time to avoid the judge and the cameras. Try to avoid stopping for bath salts in your travels this time.

Sad to see activity dwindling on this board for Aliayah. Her life was worth so much more.

I agree, it is very sad! I think that we as a community have done pretty much all that we can do for her. I had wanted so badly to be there this weekend, but with the passing of my great-pa there just wasn't anyway I could go. Maybe, after finals I can spend a few days there. (not sure what help I could bring, but I feel so helpless here.)

Tomorrow is LL's day in court. Hopefully they will lock her sorry self up for the bath salts. MAYBE, just MAYBE when she realizes where she is headed, she will begin to talk...

Dear Lena-
Have fun in court tomorrow. Hopefully you will be all over the news and have the media in your face all day long. You can't use labor pains this time to avoid the judge and the cameras. Try to avoid stopping for bath salts in your travels this time.

Oh yes, no more excuses for "bath salts" girlie!! Time to face the music. Sad that you could USE the system for all those years -getting monies you clearly didn't spend on your children, and it took ALiayah vanishing until someone noticed. BUT I have faith in our system, and I pray you go straight to FEDERAL jail....(i hear that they are not so kind there..especially when it comes to people who mistreat children)!! ....

Two things that I can't get off my mind-before I get back to the books-

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...rs-released-in-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance

"I don't know the origin of any of the marks on the child. I wouldn't want to comment on that. That could be from a number of different sources. I do not know," says Jeff Killeen

MARKS!! How many marks has this man seen on this little one? How many pictures were turned over to the FBI that this little one had visible marks on her? (oh I can't stop thinking about this)

And the biggest clue (i believe) that Aliayah didn't go missing on September 24th is ths picture that JoAnn claims was taken on July 10th and was then told it was taken just days before Aliayah vanished. IF that is the truth-why did they wait til 9/24 to make that call? -Because they KNOW the system, they KNOW what LE would do-...THAT is why it is SO important to talk to that neighbor that said that he saw LL and she never bothered mentioning that Aliayah had vanished! JUST WHEN was the last time HE saw her? ----breaks my heart wishing I could be there to just talk to the neighbors :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple