WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is happening. Locals are talking. Scanner is scrambled. Something is about to break.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this means a real break in the case and not just false hopes.

Is this an area that had been searched previously?

there is talk going on on the Lewis County Info page on FB. WOW is all I have to say to the latest post... looks promising. i hope this little princess is found!!!

Not sure MarthaM. This is in Bendale. On the scene, according to locals are Divers, EMS, Sherrif's Dept, and Mobile Crime Scene Forensics Units. You can follow the community Facebook for Lewis County Info News and Talk to see what is happening down to the second. Just keep in mind that it IS Facebook and can't be trusted. What I have posted so far as been from MSM.

I pray that they find enough evidence to convict whoever is at fault in that sweet baby's disappearance.

Seems as there might be something HUGE going on in Weston. Pray that today is the day that they find Aliayah and Justice begins for her. Local news is on the scene and facebook is on fire with news that this may be the day we find out what happened to little Aliayah. I Pray that God allows Aliayah to be found and Justice be done!!

does anyone know how far it is from their home to the place they're searching right now?

Not sure MarthaM. This is in Bendale. On the scene, according to locals are Divers, EMS, Sherrif's Dept, and Mobile Crime Scene Forensics Units. You can follow the community Facebook for Lewis County Info News and Talk to see what is happening down to the second. Just keep in mind that it IS Facebook and can't be trusted. What I have posted so far as been from MSM.

I pray that they find enough evidence to convict whoever is at fault in that sweet baby's disappearance.

Thanks for this info. I guess I'll have to work up the nerve to visit the FB site to see what's going on, although I'll definitely take it all with a grain of salt until it's confirmed. The FB sites connected to this case have really been an eye-opener for me, as far as discovering just how low people can go with the things they'll say online. I really had no idea until I checked them out.

I so hope that they're following solid leads that bring Aliayah home.

Not yet Mamacita, I'm trying to find it on a map. The Lewis County News Info and Talk Facebook claims that MSM has verified that the nearby Dam was adjusted to lower the water where they are searching.

Edited to Amend: says the road is blocked near the water company. From my searches, the WV American Water company is near the Bendale Dam, but I can't find an exact address. Any help here is appreciated both for the dam and the water company.

I checked on google earth and it looks like this dam is within walking distance from LL and RL's Dennison Street home.

49 dennison street weston wv - Google Maps

Not that great with maps, but if you click on the link, you can see Dennison Street. Their address is 49 Dennison. If you scroll the map over where you can see more of the bottom left corner, you can see round water treatment tanks and a dam in the river. It also helps if you enlarge map three times.

Thanks Buterflytat, I just saw that too..... not what I was expecting, but at least it is something.

For those that cannot access because of phones, high points in article:

The group called in divers after underwater photos captured by Aliayah's Army showed "what looked like it could be a skeleton," Spokesperson and Aliayah's Great Aunt Vickie Bowen said. But, she stressed the photos were inconclusive and "could be anything."

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reduced the Stonewall Jackson dam to a trickle before dive teams from Braxton and Nicholas Counties entered the river, Bowen said.

I wonder if this is what Vickie alluded to something big about to happen?

Please let this be some tangible news and this darling is found.

My heart is in a knot right now... brings me back to sweet Phylicia Barnes!

Good thoughts, good thoughts...

I checked on google earth and it looks like this dam is within walking distance from LL and RL's Dennison Street home.

About 100 yards away. Just down the road according to locals. Dear Lord! Want it to be her and don't want it to be her at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000