WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last February, authorities released a flier with a photo showing Aliayah with her hair closely cropped and what looks like a bruise extending from below her left eye down her cheek.

A month later, FBI agent John Hambrick said the bureau had a theory of what happened to the girl, but would not elaborate.

http://www.exponent-telegram.com/article_ea8baa6a-5833-11e2-9d82-001a4bcf887a.html

sadly I think we can all guess what FBIs theory they do not disclose to us is. Their names are Ralph and Lena Lunsford. :(

I completely agree, and you don't have to try too hard to read between the lines:

Officials with the Federal Bureau of Investigation have said they have a working theory about what happened to Aliayah, but they’ve not talked about that publicly since her disappearance. They’ve continued to call the case an "active, priority investigation."

Those investigators, though, have said they do not think someone broke into the home and took the girl.

http://wvmetronews.com/a-year-since-she-disappeared/

BBM

I hope this renewed investigation reveals something, anything at all, that will put those responsible for Aliayah's disappearance behind bars.:jail:

Perhaps not the most concrete, specific news in a while but good to know that local LE is still on the case. Bring Aliayah home!

I am thrilled that the "new sheriff" is going to reinvestigate Aliayah's case, seeing that his father was the "old sheriff" I really can't see him saying that this case was botched from day one. :(....

She is out there-I wish they would find her!

Wonderful news that there is a new sheriff in town-not that the old one was bad--just means that this case is being brought to the front again!

A human skull has been found along Route 2 in Cabell County.

Sheriff Tom McComas tells WSAZ.com a hunter found the skull about 3:30 p.m. between Route 2 and the Ohio River near the Greenbottom area of Cabell County.

Deputies are searching the area for more evidence and remains at this time.

We have a crew at the scene.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest
http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/B...Along-Route-2-in-Cabell-County-185698792.html

The hunter at first described the skull as looking like a "baby doll." -This would be about 3 hours away from Weston.

Has there been any new information about this?

It will stay frustrating too, if it is anything like the Zahra Baker case. An unidentified small skull was found months and months ago (mid-April 2012) and still has no ID... not even a "it's not hers".

Cabell County won't have the ability for in-depth testing. Unless there is a positive dental ID, it will be sent out.

My guess on any dental ID would be about 0% because Aliayah may never have been to a dentist.

The article says Lena will be released 2/26.

This post falls at random, really...could be addressed to any of the poor missing here at WS...yet the eyes of Aliayah...that mark a heart, stamp a soul, and trouble a mind each day...in search of answers...justice...call me to rant. I guess, just cuz I can.

To the seasoned here...I applaud you in being bigger, badder arses than me. It is flippin hard. A true test in patience...faith...to allow a missing child into your 'happy' world. It's ok. I'm a big girl! :blushing:

So...Lena? Why do I cringe when I hear your voice on the 911 call? Huh? I fall prey to being judgemental at this point. So then...my questions fall broader.
I am a mother. I am a grandmother, too. Because I do not know...I wonder.

(...rant...rant...:what:...rant...)

There is a time. There is a place. Aliayah's eyes will shine bright. To you...and to me!
But for now...where is Aliayah?

He has promised to work on the 2 biggest cases in Lewis County, and one is Aliayah's case.

He is quoted making the "promise" on Dec 10 when he was sworn in, and this week when he took office.

Just wanted to update a few things about the case, as it appears that our new sheriff has a goal to solve this case and put it to rest.

LL left Alderson on December 28th and is now in Baltimore, MD in a halfway house. She is scheduled to be released on February 26th, but will remain on one-year house arrest according to her sentence.

I haven't been posting recently, as we have had major problems with an outside group on Facebook who have been criminal in their treatment of both Lewis county residents and LE working on the case. They have attacked Aliayah's extended family and swamped the WV Fusion Center with hundreds of telephone tips, even though the closest person was over 200 miles away. One of their best tactics was to search for photographs of locations within Lewis and the surrounding counties, then call the Center and say that they had a tip about the target location. They have done this on over a dozen locations.

These people have also called the fusion center with tips about people who were still actively searching for Aliayah and sending valid tips to LE, trying to discredit them in LE's eyes. It has been an uphill battle, as these people think they can anonymously sit behind computer keyboards and cause drama within our little community, as if we need more of it.

As to the current situation, several things have happened on the periphery which have a large impact on the actual case. Prior to being sentenced in May, LL and RL lost all parental rights for their remaining children. This happened in Lewis county court, but when any court action involves children, the courtroom is sealed and the rulings are kept secret. This is true for most neglect and abuse cases here within WV.

I spoke with four officials, all of whom stated that the termination of rights did occur, as well as the judge's issuance of a no-contact order, as the parents knew the address of the foster home. But just prior to her entering Alderson on June 26th, odd things started happening.

Just days before her incarceration, LL created a fake Facebook page, which had a very small friends list comprised of LL, her sister and the two oldest children. The only way that the children would be on the list is if they had accepted a friends request from that account, which was created on June 23rd. The page is located at:

http://www.facebook.com/lisa.langley.52493

Also after the termination of rights, LL's lawyer added both of the oldest children to her own Facebook friends list as well. Between June 3 and June 16th, LL posted over a dozen inspirational posts which were made to her children, professing her love for them. All of this despite the no-contact order.

One of LL's friends, who took LL and her sister in prior to her incarceration, has been very vocal in her support of LL on Facebook. She has shared on several dates that LL last saw the children the day before her incarceration at the DHHR/CPS office, and that LL's sister keeps track of the children by telephone conversations with the DHHR case worker.

So in a nutshell, it appears that LL, her sister, her lawyer and at least one DHHR case worker have violated the Judge's court order, allowing contact between LL and her children, who are still considered major witnesses in this case. All of this evidence was turned over to LE between July and August of last year, but on it's face it looks like no action has been taken.

And we wonder why there is still no justice for Aliayah?

thank you for the update westinlund. sounds like the Jhessye Shockley case. In that case the grandmother, who was barred from contact outside of supervised visits, was friending her grandkids on FB and communicating with the key witness to her other grandchild's murder at the hands of the grandmother's daughter. interfering with the witness.

Shame on LL and anyone who has assisted her in this endeavor!!

This post falls at random, really...could be addressed to any of the poor missing here at WS...yet the eyes of Aliayah...that mark a heart, stamp a soul, and trouble a mind each day...in search of answers...justice...call me to rant. I guess, just cuz I can.

To the seasoned here...I applaud you in being bigger, badder arses than me. It is flippin hard. A true test in patience...faith...to allow a missing child into your 'happy' world. It's ok. I'm a big girl! :blushing:

So...Lena? Why do I cringe when I hear your voice on the 911 call? Huh? I fall prey to being judgemental at this point. So then...my questions fall broader.
I am a mother. I am a grandmother, too. Because I do not know...I wonder.

(...rant...rant...:what:...rant...)

There is a time. There is a place. Aliayah's eyes will shine bright. To you...and to me!
But for now...where is Aliayah?

Crimson-
You made me cry! I will never understand how these parents, or any so-called parent for that matter could go on living KNOWING that one of their chidren is missing and not doing everything humanly possible to find him/her.

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs -but I know that won't help...

And while I believe there is a special place prepared for children that are gone too soon, I pray there is also a place for parents like Lena Lunsford.

Just wanted to update a few things about the case, as it appears that our new sheriff has a goal to solve this case and put it to rest.

LL left Alderson on December 28th and is now in Baltimore, MD in a halfway house. She is scheduled to be released on February 26th, but will remain on one-year house arrest according to her sentence.

I haven't been posting recently, as we have had major problems with an outside group on Facebook who have been criminal in their treatment of both Lewis county residents and LE working on the case. They have attacked Aliayah's extended family and swamped the WV Fusion Center with hundreds of telephone tips, even though the closest person was over 200 miles away. One of their best tactics was to search for photographs of locations within Lewis and the surrounding counties, then call the Center and say that they had a tip about the target location. They have done this on over a dozen locations.

These people have also called the fusion center with tips about people who were still actively searching for Aliayah and sending valid tips to LE, trying to discredit them in LE's eyes. It has been an uphill battle, as these people think they can anonymously sit behind computer keyboards and cause drama within our little community, as if we need more of it.

As to the current situation, several things have happened on the periphery which have a large impact on the actual case. Prior to being sentenced in May, LL and RL lost all parental rights for their remaining children. This happened in Lewis county court, but when any court action involves children, the courtroom is sealed and the rulings are kept secret. This is true for most neglect and abuse cases here within WV.

I spoke with four officials, all of whom stated that the termination of rights did occur, as well as the judge's issuance of a no-contact order, as the parents knew the address of the foster home. But just prior to her entering Alderson on June 26th, odd things started happening.

Just days before her incarceration, LL created a fake Facebook page, which had a very small friends list comprised of LL, her sister and the two oldest children. The only way that the children would be on the list is if they had accepted a friends request from that account, which was created on June 23rd. The page is located at:

Also after the termination of rights, LL's lawyer added both of the oldest children to her own Facebook friends list as well. Between June 3 and June 16th, LL posted over a dozen inspirational posts which were made to her children, professing her love for them. All of this despite the no-contact order.

One of LL's friends, who took LL and her sister in prior to her incarceration, has been very vocal in her support of LL on Facebook. She has shared on several dates that LL last saw the children the day before her incarceration at the DHHR/CPS office, and that LL's sister keeps track of the children by telephone conversations with the DHHR case worker.

So in a nutshell, it appears that LL, her sister, her lawyer and at least one DHHR case worker have violated the Judge's court order, allowing contact between LL and her children, who are still considered major witnesses in this case. All of this evidence was turned over to LE between July and August of last year, but on it's face it looks like no action has been taken.

THIS makes me SICK. I would greatly appreciate it if you could/would send me the name of the judge. I think its time that we all do what we can, and we CAN write letters...to see that JUSTICE is served for not only Aliayah, but for ALL of the Lunsford children.

It will stay frustrating too, if it is anything like the Zahra Baker case. An unidentified small skull was found months and months ago (mid-April 2012) and still has no ID... not even a "it's not hers".

Cabell County won't have the ability for in-depth testing. Unless there is a positive dental ID, it will be sent out.

My guess on any dental ID would be about 0% because Aliayah may never have been to a dentist.

Thanks Amanda. I am beyond frustrated with the good ole boys in WV. My patience is running out...:banghead:

And you are probably right, Aliayah was probably NEVER taken to a dentist.

Judge Thomas H. Keadle
P.O. Box 57
38 West Main Street
Buckhannon, WV 26201

Judge Keadle is the district judge for both Upshur and Lewis counties.

It's shocking how one area of the Gov. is calling this one of the top 2 cases of the year that needs to be solved when another area of the Government seems to be interfering.

Does nobody cross reference what the other is doing within the state?

Thank you for the update, hopefully justice will prevail for dear sweet Aliayah.

Judge Thomas H. Keadle
P.O. Box 57
38 West Main Street
Buckhannon, WV 26201

Judge Keadle is the district judge for both Upshur and Lewis counties.

Thanks so much Westinlund! I will be sending him a letter in the morning! I am so tired of the way Lena Lunsford acts like she is above the law. Believe me, if that IS her page-she will be in trouble. And yes, they can and WILL find out exactly who opened that account.

Thank you. I have known about the termination for months now but was afraid to say I knew these facts because someone would ask how I knew. The Lunsford children are available for adoption now. Just in case any of you would be interested - WV does do interstate adoptions but you must have a homestudy completed by your local DHHR before you will be considered.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892