WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh. I feel so Hitler-esque when I think that women like her should be spayed.

I hate myself for thinking it. But man, do I think it.

I pity and grieve for any child that chupacabra bears.

Drove through Weston twice recently during vacation and thought of Aliayah the whole time. Kept wishing there was something I could do to help find the sweet baby! Any ideas let me know, hope to be through there again soon... Just sharing to keep her in our hearts and minds~

Long as I live...this child's eyes will be embedded in my heart.
Justice for Aliayah. May answers come sooner than tomorrow.

Drove through Weston twice recently during vacation and thought of Aliayah the whole time. Kept wishing there was something I could do to help find the sweet baby! Any ideas let me know, hope to be through there again soon... Just sharing to keep her in our hearts and minds~

Same!! I just went to Weston I vacation and saw her Missi g Flyers at the Steerhouse Steakhouse. Please bring this sweet girl home!!

Same!! I just went to Weston On vacation and saw her Missi g Flyers at the Steerhouse Steakhouse. Please bring this sweet girl home!!

It has been so long and no one has found her. I can not believe they do not throw that disgrace of a woman in a jail cell and just leave her there!Why do they keep letting her free?What a joke the system really is if this is done for everyone when they do not listen when on probation! I hope they take this child away as soon as it is born!

"She echoed her attorney's request for bond and house arrest, and guaranteed she would have no further contact with the man. Lunsford started crying as she reminded the judge that she is pregnant, and said she does not want to give birth while incarcerated. Seibert said he understood that concern."

Well, we know she's emotional when it come to her well-being. Not her missing childs', or her other 6 children. And of course, she has to remind the judge that she is pregnant. Again. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder if the YMCA had been allowing her to continue to stay there, even though she reportedly owed over $700 in back rent.

This woman infuriates me beyond reason.

"She echoed her attorney's request for bond and house arrest, and guaranteed she would have no further contact with the man. Lunsford started crying as she reminded the judge that she is pregnant, and said she does not want to give birth while incarcerated. Seibert said he understood that concern."

Well, we know she's emotional when it come to her well-being. Not her missing childs', or her other 6 children. And of course, she has to remind the judge that she is pregnant. Again. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder if the YMCA had been allowing her to continue to stay there, even though she reportedly owed over $700 in back rent.

This woman infuriates me beyond reason.
Oh boooo-hooooo, Lena. Cry us a river, mmmkay?

You are right, Tonya...she has so many tears for herself. Has she shed any for Aliayah?

Since she was deemed unfit and lost her other 5 children to the State, do you think she will be keeping this one? I hope they take it too so it will have a chance at a decent life. :banghead:

This is an older article, but it's very useful as a refresher on the details. Aliayah's 5th birthday was on July 29. She is still missing.

Attorney Mike Woelfel, who has represented Lena Lunsford in unrelated civil matters, has said Lena doesn't believe her daughter wandered off and has cooperated with investigators. She's also certain "no blood relative of Aliayah knows what has happened to her," though Woelfel has never elaborated.

Lena Lunsford filed for divorce from her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, after her daughter's disappearance, and is still waiting for it to be finalized.

I haven't been able to find out if their divorce has been granted yet.

Lena Lunsford gave birth to twins after Aliayah disappeared and before she went to prison.

Parental rights were terminated for all children- including these two babies- who were adopted soon after they were born. I imagine that her newest baby- due this October- would also be adopted out to another family.

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/555762.html

Just a thought, but since LL and RL lost ALL parental rights, this includes Aliayah as well,so therefore the state has custody rights to Aliayah . That being said, IF Aliayah or her remains WERE FOUND, would the LE be obligated to notify the extended family of Aliayah.

I say extended family, because all of Aliayahs "immediate family" as in siblings, in foster care, father unknown and Grandmother deceased.Parents as suspects. So that just leves "extended family" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx