WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to nancy grace's show she was seen at a friends house Friday night and was brought home because she made a mess in her pants and wasn't feeling well

maybe something happened at the friends house which made her sick. I hope they're checking those people out as well. IMO

Perhaps the cadaver dogs did not hit on anything... which makes LE believe they are still looking for a live child?

I hope they are using the right dogs...

BBM. I didn't see the presser, but did they say these exact words? As a WS I know what that means...

We have a suspect but we don't want to talk to you (the public) about it.

Oh boy!

MOO

Mel

Yep, exact words, or very close to it.

My hope at this point, is that they can find her in time to determine COD and MOD.

Emmett Trapp unfortunately did not survive though. He was found 2 days after going missing and was just 1 mile from his home. He had wandered three to four miles. :cry:

So true chading halos....sooooo sad. Part of the article had one of LEs saying that they had found kids alive after 5 days but they never named any child specifically....

Are they using the equipment TES has access to, to search the river?
Side scan sonar - "Team Watters" usually works with Tim. I haven't heard any mention of what types of equipment they are using at the current search. Seems like I remember being told that side scan is only useful if water is at least 18", but I could be remembering that all wrong too, IDK. Sorry I am not more helpful in regards to this.

ETA: Sonic Sonar TES uses.
Two Recoveries Made by Texas EquuSearch’s Sonar Experts 8-24-2011
http://texasequusearch.org/2011/08/two-recoveries-made-by-texas-equusearchs-sonar-experts/

One of the articles mentioned that Team Adam had someone there as a rep, IIRC.

Le said there is specific data that makes them think she still could be alive. What data would they have.

also, I read (I think it was in one of these articles with WDTV that the g/mother lived with them as well as a bunch of children ( I've read 4 and 6 plus she's preg. with twins) and the stepdad. I wonder when the last time the g/mother saw her as well? Did I miss a very important article along the way?

BBM
Then why has their main focus been on the river?

From the search FB page. I hope MODS will make an exception to the rule re. FB info. This is from the Lewis County Information page.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/#!/LewisCountyTalk

The FBI has narrowed its area of search while the fire department's search has expanded. Throughout the search efforts, the Sheriff's Department, State Police, the FBI, U.S. Marshals, and representatives from the National Missing and Exploited Children have all been involved. The goal of these agencies is to work together to find little Aliayah.

The FBI has set up a mobile command near the Bendale United Methodist Church, and additional professional search teams are on their way in. The church will now be open 24 hours a day during the duration of the church.

Blessings to baby A.

Mel

ETA: I believe the last word in the final paragraph would be "search" instead of "church".

BBM
Then why has their main focus been on the river?

On google maps it appears that the home is less than 500 ft from the river bank. Maybe they think the child wandered off & fell in the river. I wonder if the family had any pets she might have tried to follow?

On google maps it appears that the home is less than 500 ft from the river bank. Maybe they think the child wandered off & fell in the river. I wonder if the family had any pets she might have tried to follow?

I thought I heard somewhere (probably Nancy Grace last night?) that cadaver dogs had traced Aliayah's scent to the river, which is why the focus was so heavily on there.

My point was they stated in the presser that they believe she is still alive...if so then why has their focus been on the river where she most certainly wouldn't be "alive."

I posted an article earlier that said the tracking bloodhounds went straight to Aliayahs room then straight to the road and then the riverbank and then the dogs lost the fresh scent :(

Praying for mother, the twins, and Aliayah. May God watch over them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109