WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$%^&!!!! Nothing on Aliayah. If that no-good mom would sell her "card for money" then you can bet Aliayah was sold as well.

Just received word from a credible source that Lena Lunsford has been taken into FBI custody around 1pm today. Will try to verify for everyone, but will be hard at this point.

OMG...I was hoping against hope for Aliayah and praying.

Sorry, I'm new here...longtime lurker and unverified local. Greetings to all, and please pray extra hard for Aliayah today.

Welcome to WS Harken.

:welcome:

"Case like this will take days, months sometimes even years"

We're still looking into all the implications in this arrest

Wanna know how many children were on the SNAP card

Reward not on the table right now

Getting most of their evidence from video footage.

Do you believe the welfare case has anything to do with Aliayah? We don't know yet, the investigation is continuing.

Guys, we can look up the complaint, he keeps saying the document is public.

Will go before a federal grand jury for an indictment

This incident occurred within past week

Rely on the four corners of the document

Digital evidence has been very very helpful

Pleased with the progress so far

We want to find out exactly what happened to this child

Sorry, I'm new here...longtime lurker and unverified local. Greetings to all, and please pray extra hard for Aliayah today.

Welcome Harken!! Locals are certainly appreciated.

Five year possible sentence, max for her fraud if she is found guilty.

This sounds SOOO much like the Haleigh Cummings case where they couldn't get them on hurting Haleigh so they had to arrest them for something else....

I think he just gave himself away!!!
He said they are pursuing these two cases on two separate criminal tracks (Fraud and Aliayah Missing). This was said while speaking of LENA!!!

Reporters keep asking about a pair of purple PJ's being found?

I think he just gave himself away!!!
He said they are pursuing these two cases on two separate criminal tracks (Fraud and Aliayah Missing). This was said while speaking of LENA!!!

Reporters keep asking about a pair of purple PJ's being found?

Ya, I thought that is what the conference was about. But, he said he hasnt heard anything about that.

Video of her court appearance in Clarksburg will be showed later tonight!

I hope she has had those babies. I'm going to guess that she probably has, or they would have waited to charge her with this. This charge wouldn't be worth putting those babies at risk.

I hope she has had those babies. I'm going to guess that she probably has, or they would have waited to charge her with this. This charge wouldn't be worth putting those babies at risk.

I dont think shes had them yet, they had an ambulance there when they arrested her, i think its because shes pregnant, Ive never seen an ambulance for an arrest before..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21