WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In celebration, LE/FBI, whichever, break out the lie detector machine!

I'm so glad that CPS took the babies. I'm glad to hear they are healthy. Now I hope LEs can get her to start answering questions now. However I'm afrain she won't. She is self centered. Self centered ppl can see past themselves. She can't feel the pain her children are feeling. I don't know what has happen to Aliayah. However I know she has 6 other kids that needs the truth to come out about their sister. This is something they will have to live with for the rest of their lifes. Maybe God will enter heart, so she can put herself in her childrens place, can feel their pain. Then maybe she will tell what needs to be told.

would the older children be allowed to meet the twins, if still in state custody?

If she had a c-sect she'll be loaded up with pain meds so I doubt she'll be able to take a poly any time within the next few weeks.

I had my only via c-sect and morphine did nothing for the pain. I had another type of surgery, which is supposed to be the most painful type (I won't say what kind) but it was nothing compared to the pain of recovering from a c-sect. Ouch just thinking about it.

I do hope now that the twins are born, she'll come clean with what she knows about Aliayah's disappearance.

if ll delivers by c-section, won't they send her to morgantown for that? Last i knew, the didn't do c-sections in weston. Or would they transport to uhc in clarksburg? Anyone local know?

they have been doing c-sections in weston for at least 31 years

I don't think that anything is going to happen. Even if she takes the polygraph it's not going to tell where AL is. We already know that it will show that she is not truthful, then what? Maybe if a plea is put on the table she might talk.

Vickie, do you know what happened during the delivery that made a c-section necessary for the 2nd baby?

If she had a c-sect she'll be loaded up with pain meds so I doubt she'll be able to take a poly any time within the next few weeks.

I had my only via c-sect and morphine did nothing for the pain. I had another type of surgery, which is supposed to be the most painful type (I won't say what kind) but it was nothing compared to the pain of recovering from a c-sect. Ouch just thinking about it.

I do hope now that the twins are born, she'll come clean with what she knows about Aliayah's disappearance.

really? I've always heard it was so much better than natural, right down to heal time. I've done completely natural 3 times now...

I guess I'm just getting impatient with LL.. I don't want her to turn out like Misty, Kyron's step mom, and all the others that play dumb, like they didn't do anything wrong.. It's nerve wracking!

really? I've always heard it was so much better than natural, right down to heal time. I've done completely natural 3 times now...

I guess I'm just getting impatient with LL.. I don't want her to turn out like Misty, Kyron's step mom, and all the others that play dumb, like they didn't do anything wrong.. It's nerve wracking!

Totally o/t but it is definitely not better than natural. I had my first c-section and my second natural. Natural birth felt like a cake walk after what I went through recovering from the c-sect.

9 years later I cringe thinking about the pain. I had a bladder infection so bad once they gave me dilauded (sp?)- a narcotic used for cancer patients and it only lasted 2 hours before I was crying in pain again. That bladder infection was still less painful than recovering from a c-section. Obviously they couldn't give me narcotics for the pain.... Honestly, I don't think I could go through the pain again, it was that bad.

I hope LE can put more pressure on her too, but I don't think she'll cooperate due to lawyering up. And I think if they can't find evidence to prove she was responsible, eventually she'll get her kids back. She's gonna bank on that....

jmvho

ETA: My c-sect was unexpected and I was induced. Even the pain of being induced was nothing compared to the pain of recovering from a c-sect. At least for me.

I've only had one child & he was born C-section and I didn't have ANY problems w/the C-section surgery at all. Recovery was a breeze (basically)

9 years later I cringe thinking about the pain. I had a bladder infection so bad once they gave me dilauded (sp?)- a narcotic used for cancer patients and it only lasted 2 hours before I was crying in pain again. That bladder infection was still less painful than recovering from a c-section. Obviously they couldn't give me narcotics for the pain.... Honestly, I don't think I could go through the pain again, it was that bad.

I hope LE can put more pressure on her too, but I don't think she'll cooperate due to lawyering up. And I think if they can't find evidence to prove she was responsible, eventually she'll get her kids back. She's gonna bank on that....

jmvho

How is that going to work? If found guilty on the Federal charges, she has to go to prison. DHHR, even if she is acquitted, will demand high standards from the both of them. She's never lived with high standards, thus no kids.

How is that going to work? If found guilty on the Federal charges, she has to go to prison. DHHR, even if she is acquitted, will demand high standards from the both of them. She's never lived with high standards, thus no kids.

I think she believes she'll get a lesser sentence. IIRC it was 10 years max if convicted on all 5 charges, correct? I'll bet she thinks she can make a deal for a few years and then get her kids back. I just don't think she realizes the seriousness of her actions. At least that's the impression I have.

I've only had one child & he was born C-section and I didn't have ANY problems w/the C-section surgery at all. Recovery was a breeze (basically)

You're lucky! Maybe I have a lesser tolerance to pain, or it was due to being an older mom? I was in my mid 30's when I had my only. My c-sect was my only major surgery. The other was outpatient. the other, I could do 100 times over and considered a breeze.

sorry for the ot. I am glad the babies are fine.

Those sweet little twin girls were born. Praying they are healthy and will be unaffected by all this. My heart goes out to them, I hope CPS places them with a very warm and loving caregiver. It's always the innocent who suffer the most.

Sad isn't it guys? What would have been such a happy joyful celebration for any other couple ...

You're lucky! Maybe I have a lesser tolerance to pain, or it was due to being an older mom? I was in my mid 30's when I had my only. My c-sect was my only major surgery. The other was outpatient. the other, I could do 100 times over and considered a breeze.

sorry for the ot. I am glad the babies are fine.

I was 20 when I had my C-section and it was horrible!! Mine got infected about a week after. I couldn't sit up to burp my little man easily for weeks.
I had 2 VBAC's after my c-section, it was much much better! I was walking easily the day of. MOO

I'm glad the twin's are healthy and are out of mom's care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321