WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there was an abduction or that she was turned over for a debt of any kind. I believe she was harmed by someone. I believe it happened the night LL had to go get her. I don't believe she was taken home that night.

I believe the only real question here is where is Aliayah. What was done to her and where was she taken.

moo

Vickie-
IMO...you and your brothers should seek a consultation with a lawyer and find out exactly what your "civil rights" are. Don't be intimidated by what a lawyer says in a news article.

It is perfectly normal for a gag order to be given concerning CPS court proceedings. That is to protect the children. No one at any CPS court proceeding is allowed to discuss what was said. So yes, the lawyer does have a gag order....on him. So does everyone else who was present in the hearing.

Vickie you may have answered this and I have just missed it. If so I'm sorry. I would like to ask if you or your bothers have been given a court order for this gag order. I know you don't use the kids names online. You shouldn't their names aren't needed. Plus they don't need anything else to deal with. LL may have been lacking in her parent skills but she was still their moma and being taking away from her can't be easy for them. Also they know Aliayah is missing. I'm sure this is laying heavy on the older children. They are old enough to know somewhat what is going on. I'm sure they are scaried out of their minds. The last thing they need is for someone to put their names all over the internet. One last thing. If they can't show you or your bothers a court order for that gag order then it can't apply to you. You have to be given a order for that to be true. Now like I said I know you don't use their names anyway, but you may be able to turn that claim of having a gag order to the LE. I'm sure there has to be some kind of law that says they can't do that (I have researched it but maybe worth doing so). This may would help stop any futher crap they might try to pull. Just a thought. A clear message needs to be sent that these kind of things isn't going to stop yall from speaking for Aliayah....Good luck:crazy:

To answer your question, No we were never given anything. It is out of love and respect we have not mentioned the other children or their whereabouts. I truely believe Lena's lawyer has been watching everything I say and post, and he knows we have NEVER mentioned by them name, or where they are . I also believe they will try whatever they can to get us to shut up as was said in Lena's "statement". I do not understand WHY, unless they think we will either discover something or maybe they think if no one talks about it , it will just go away.

I'm waiting to see if this lawyer is going to spin a story of how Lena could not attend the prayer vigil tomorrow since she just delivered twins......I wonder if Lena asked to be induced yesterday for just that reason.

REMINDER : ATTENTION: WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER MEETING FOR ALIAYAH SATURDAY NOV, 12TH AT 2:00PM AT THE WAY OF HOLINESS CHURCH ON RT33 IN BUCKHANNON
Matt18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, Aliayah. I KNOW there is POWER IN PRAYER, If you can't be at the meeting , Please , take time to join us in prayer where ever you are. Thank you.
PLEASE WE NEED EVERYONE THAT CAN MAKE IT TO SHOW UP FOR ALIAYAH.

A lot of Aliayah supporters and I have been talking about having an Aliayah walk thru Weston and putting a sign and purple flowers at each end of Weston on the Welcome to Weston planters/signs and tieing purple ribbons on anything we can in to keep folks aware the Aliayah is still missing. Will let you know when plans are done.

I think that since the state o wv is paying for the twins birth, they will shoo her out the door asap.

I'm waiting to see if this lawyer is going to spin a story of how Lena could not attend the prayer vigil tomorrow since she just delivered twins......I wonder if Lena asked to be induced yesterday for just that reason.

Lynnb, Lynnb Lynnb you know she can't attend the prayer vigil and so does everyone else.......lol Not that it wouldn't help her!

I'm sure the attorney brought up the gag order for the press. So they won't ask him questions. That's who the gag order is for as well as the attorneys, LE, court reporters and court workers, and everyone directly involved in the case.

It does not apply to anyone else unless they are specifically notified with a written order from the court signed by a judge.

An attorney mentioning it doesn't make it enforceable. A judge is a different thing. The media are formally notified of every gag order. He just gave them a "heads up" so they wouldn't ask.

As far as being put into labor I believe this was about the time they planned to do it anyway. Unless I'm mistaken she told earlier that they would be putting her in labor in the middle of November.

Anyway, the only gag order here is not to mention the children's names or locations and no one is doing that. No one would be more protective of those children than there aunts, uncles, cousins, and WS family.

We love and care about them too!

I can't be at the prayer vigil but I will be there in spirit. Praying for little Aliyah and her brothers and sisters. I'll pray for LL and RL too. They need prayer to do the right thing by their children and with their lives. I'll also pray for the wonderful family, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents who love and care about these children and who have the courage of conviction to stand up for them and especially for beautiful little Aliayah.

Vicki, do you know where Aliayah was suppose to spend the night, where LL had to go pick her up? Has anyone retraced the route from that house to LL's house looking for Aliayah?

Just a thought.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111103_7256.shtml

"We believe if we would find the child, somewhere, somehow, if we would find the child, that would be a treasue trove of evidence," he said.

What this says to me is that 1. LE believes she is dead. 2. LE believes whoever committed the crime left a lot of physical evidence.

This does not bode well.

I thought the same thing. I think he said everything except that they believe she is dead. It breaks my heart and I hope and pray it isn't true. This length of time and all the searches, it doesn't look good at all.

I just pray she if found and yes, I still pray she will be found alive. My heart won't let me let go even when my head tells me I'm wrong.

My head isn't always right! Aliayah we love you little angel. We really love you.

Vicki, do you know where Aliayah was suppose to spend the night, where LL had to go pick her up? Has anyone retraced the route from that house to LL's house looking for Aliayah?

Just a thought.

The story of Aliayah spending the night away from home my bros. and discussed early in and we didnt have enough proof it was a FACT. I am trying to reach my bros. now to see if was ever proven she actually was supposed to be away from home. Will get back to ya, boys are out searching still, but on their way home I hope.

ok talked to Randy, said he has also heard they were supposed to all be at a party at Vadis, WV the night before, but that hasn't been proven to him yet, so I can not verify these rumors

What about RL? You think that he will be at the prayer vigil since LL won't be able to attend since she just had the twins. I mean AL does carry his name, he has lived in the same house as her, evidently as a father figure, right? Hmmm most of the scorn has been focused on LL. What about RL? Why doesn't he step up and speak out for AL?

Unless I'm mistaken LL gets 90 days before they do a LDT. I doubt she'll ever take it though. jmo

I'm not sure about that 90 days....they've been trying to schedule Jhessye's mom for her polygraph and it hasn't been near 90 days since she had her baby.

What about RL? You think that he will be at the prayer vigil since LL won't be able to attend since she just had the twins. I mean AL does carry his name, he has lived in the same house as her, evidently as a father figure, right? Hmmm most of the scorn has been focused on LL. What about RL? Why doesn't he step up and speak out for AL?

He hasn't stepped up to speak up for anyone. Seems to be staying out of the spotlight. The only thing I've heard about him is that he passed a LDT.

I honestly don't think he cares. jmo :furious:

He hasn't stepped up to speak up for anyone. Seems to be staying out of the spotlight. The only thing I've heard about him is that he passed a LDT.

I honestly don't think he cares. jmo :furious:

My point exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members