WV - Five children Murdered - Mother Takes Own Life, Greenbriar County, 8 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Father already moved on,and has a girlfriend my guess he was with her prior to the murder suicide. It's weird how it's made to seem he was this hardworking man that couldn't come home. Girlfriend even had a me up. The facebook mob seems to have send both in hiding.

She picked up the kids from school with a red line painted on her face so if she had blood on her face...did she kill the other children first and had the wherewithal to drive a car and wait for a bus????? A person has to find shoes, keys, move into traffic, obey driving conventions, wait for the bus..and send texts and write letters? This is so confusing to me.

I found a post by a certain family member that states that the father abused one of the children.
Yes I saw that.
What IF Orianna expressed anger about this and it was brushed off ?
Not saying it was an excuse.
But it seems like there was so much wrong with this family !
Was the dad living with his family, or was he actually with his new gf -- and Orianna spiraled down into the depths ?
Just a theory.
My point is that this was 100% preventable !
Imo.

I'm interested Oreanna and her story. I am having trouble finding anything about her prior to the homicide.
I had a set of twins when their big brother was 16 months old. 3 babies under 2 years old. My husband was not around as much as I thought he would be. I quickly ended up on an antidepressant. By the time the littles were four, I spent a week in a psych hospital.
I had advantages Oreanna did not. I feel she and I are kindred spirits. If anybody can point me towards her back story I would be greatful.
Why o why was she raising her step sons too?

I'm interested Oreanna and her story. I am having trouble finding anything about her prior to the homicide.
I had a set of twins when their big brother was 16 months old. 3 babies under 2 years old. My husband was not around as much as I thought he would be. I quickly ended up on an antidepressant. By the time the littles were four, I spent a week in a psych hospital.
I had advantages Oreanna did not. I feel she and I are kindred spirits. If anybody can point me towards her back story I would be greatful.
Why o why was she raising her step sons too?

As much as I tried I couldn't even find Oreanna under any surnames.

A note was left apologizing to her own mom as stated in links uptrend saying she was not strong enough. Noooo way am I blaming her own mom, but perhaps she had told her she had to be strong?

Heck, older generations used to tell women such it up and carry on. I can't imagine five children under seven without a break. No way.

Thank you for sharing your story. It may help someone for sure to know there's no shame getting help when we need it. You're a good mom. Wishing we did know Oreanna's story.

This is a really sad sequence of events. I wish, more than anything, that this young mother could've gotten the help she so desperately needed and cried out for. It's hard to imagine someone doing this, but severe episodes of depression can include some form of psychosis. Psychotic depression can include hallucinations (such as hearing voices) and delusions that create a break from reality, leading to committing these terrible, unthinkable acts that no one would have ever thought her (or anyone in this situation) capable of.

The saddest part to me is that 1 in 4 people admitted to the hospital for depression exhibit psychotic depression, which she may have very well been treated for, if she had gotten the help she needed. It's hard for me to demonize someone who is so clearly hopelessly ill and was left to fend for herself (and 5 children!) alone. The acts committed were horrible, but I can't help but feel for the mother, a victim in her own right. May all these children rest in peace. I hope for anyone to see this and realize it's not too late to get help. moo.

Oh I so knew they were going to blame these horrible murders and suicide on the witches. Thus I asked about the jar, crystal etc.

Big whoop she checked out planetary influences. How many cultures and religions base things on phases of the moon or sun?

Dead butterflies. In a jar. Again the butterfly is symbolic in so many cultures of different things. Death and rebirth primarily. These jars are often kept like charm bags.

If Oreanna did have tarot cards personally I don't think they should be messed with unless you know what you're doing.

If old wife was so concerned that new wife was sitting around a cauldron maybe they could have revised the custody agreement that dad be present each day for his visitation. Sorry, JMHO.

Oh I so knew they were going to blame these horrible murders and suicide on the witches. Thus I asked about the jar, crystal etc.

Big whoop she checked out planetary influences. How many cultures and religions base things on phases of the moon or sun?

Dead butterflies. In a jar. Again the butterfly is symbolic in so many cultures of different things. Death and rebirth primarily. These jars are often kept like charm bags.

If Oreanna did have tarot cards personally I don't think they should be messed with unless you know what you're doing.

If old wife was so concerned that new wife was sitting around a cauldron maybe they could have revised the custody agreement that dad be present each day for his visitation. Sorry, JMHO.

my sentiments exactly! As a witchy lady myself, it worries me that they’re going to use it as an angle. When people hear rituals they probably think of chanting and animal sacrifices. And people associate the occult or anything witchy with the devil. She’d probably hate that.

either way, blaming the witches is such a tired tactic. And as a feminist, it makes me so angry! Whether it’s the witch trials or the hysteria garbage, mentally ill or “different minded” women get trampled on. This woman was both.

Also...many Christian people murder too. So I hope this doesn’t steer the narrative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back