Found Safe WV - Joanna Maria Hall, 35, Campbells Creek, 8 months pregnant, June 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
her family reported her missing and didn't even bother to share a picture of her? all they said was "oh and yeah, she has PTSD and Bipolar Disorder" because that's really helpful

nevermind. her boyfriend has been missing too, right?

I’ve not come across anything about her bf missing...just she is believed to possibly be with him

her family reported her missing and didn't even bother to share a picture of her? all they said was "oh and yeah, she has PTSD and Bipolar Disorder" because that's really helpful

nevermind. her boyfriend has been missing too, right?

Ok so I don't know how exactly to flag a mod and I'm uncertain about how to go about answering these questions..... delete if not allowed.
To try to point you in the right direction, there are interesting comments and photos on community help on FB, posted by a friend of hers. o_O

Ok so I don't know how exactly to flag a mod and I'm uncertain about how to go about answering these questions..... delete if not allowed.
To try to point you in the right direction, there are interesting comments and photos on community help on FB, posted by a friend of hers. o_O

If you want to contact a mod, you can use the report button under your post.

I'm not sure she had problems with drug use.

In case of and on the positive site. Maybe she went to a place were they take care of baby's with drug with-drawl symptoms and she went into rehab to. Maybe that's why DG is with her, taking her there, like his ex-wife years ago.
Special Report: In the heart of U.S. opioid epidemic, help finds mother and baby

Could be, yes. But Joanna went missing, i'm sure if she had just gone into rehab with her boyfriend, she would've at least notified her family. She was due in twelve days, she wouldn't want her family to worry. Joanna must have had a doctor who knew her case well, a gynecologist or an obstetrician. Why would she just switch her doctors and suddenly decide to go into rehab twelve days before when she was due without notifying her family or anybody for that matter? She must have seen the news of her being reported missing.
What you said could be true though.

Could be, yes. But Joanna went missing, i'm sure if she had just gone into rehab with her boyfriend, she would've at least notified her family. She was due in twelve days, she wouldn't want her family to worry. Joanna must have had a doctor who knew her case well, a gynecologist or an obstetrician. Why would she just switch her doctors and suddenly decide to go into rehab twelve days before when she was due without notifying her family or anybody for that matter? She must have seen the news of her being reported missing.
What you said could be true though.

Makes sense...I just don't know, going through some scenario's here. Also I'm not sure the relationship between Joanna and DB is still going strong...but maybe he is the father of the child and he took her to prevent he is separated from the baby somehow.... I think family knows who the father is....

The only DG with that name in Charleston I can find is incarcerated, so if he's a recent BF there has to be another? (name blocked by me in case of board rules)

View attachment 304499

There is not currently a DG showing as incarcerated in any of the WV regional jails.
I tried looking at federal but seem to be having issues with the site.

A few folks following this thread seem to have not seen the same things I have seen on social media. I have tried to point in the right direction while still following the rules. I'm not sure if they are any different with a potentially missing persons case, where someone may be in imminent danger, but I don't believe so?
Either way, definitely MOO, but I don't believe this girl wants to be found. My question is since she's due to have a baby that I do believe could be in danger (IMO), if the cops are fully aware of the whole situation... Couldn't she be arrested? If they could find her? Shouldn't they be actively looking at least for the welfare of the baby?

The only DG with that name in Charleston I can find is incarcerated, so if he's a recent BF there has to be another? (name blocked by me in case of board rules)

That seems quite off, as that is Macon County, in Charleston, South Carolina. The WSAZ link says DG is from South Charleston, WV. Without knowing the age of this DG associated with Joanna, we can't be sure. Just as an example, the lone DG I found in South Charleston, WV, is age 40; the inmate you linked to is age 36.

OBs typically label any pregnant mother 35+ as a higher risk (“geriatric pregnancy”) than under 35 IMO. Being 35+ increases risk of things like placenta previa (which requires a csection) and preeclampsia. My uneducated guess is that bi-polar and/or PTSD could increase her risk of delivery complications or need for csection? This woman needs to be found.

OBs typically label any pregnant mother 35+ as a higher risk (“geriatric pregnancy”) than under 35 IMO. Being 35+ increases risk of things like placenta previa (which requires a csection) and preeclampsia. My uneducated guess is that bi-polar and/or PTSD could increase her risk of delivery complications or need for csection? This woman needs to be found.

One way or another this woman and her baby have to be found....IMO there is no causal relation with medical problems and she being bi-polar and having PTSD.

One way or another this woman and her baby have to be found....IMO there is no causal relation with medical problems and she being bi-polar and having PTSD.

I was thinking that she might benefit from trauma-informed nurses; I wasn’t suggesting that either condition causes problems. I should have been more clear :).

That seems quite off, as that is Macon County, in Charleston, South Carolina. The WSAZ link says DG is from South Charleston, WV. Without knowing the age of this DG associated with Joanna, we can't be sure. Just as an example, the lone DG I found in South Charleston, WV, is age 40; the inmate you linked to is age 36.

Sorry I linked to a previous arrest in error, should have been this one in WV:

GOODING DONNIE DEAN Record Of Arrest In Kanawha County WV 1386538

Here is where I saw the other info:

Inmate Search: Donnie Dean Gooding 3567733, Charleston, West Virginia

I dunno about the age difference. If we could see a "Lunatic" neck tattoo on the mugshot we might have a better guess. Do you think he's already been released?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back