stout_luke3.jpg
stout_luke4.jpg
stout_luke5.jpg
stout_luke6.jpg
stout_luke7.jpg
stout_luke8.jpg

Bumping for Luke today.

"3 Years Later: Luke Stout Still Missing"

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view&section=Fox-10&item=EXCLUSIVE-3-Years-Later-Luke-Stout-Still-Missing-24491

Three years ago, 27-year-old Luke Stout walked out of his front door in Buckhannon, told his family that he loved them, and hasn't been seen since.

"I love you baby, your brothers love you, the four musketeers," said Luke's mother, Elizabeth Stout.

A mother's plea for her son to return home. It's been three years full of heartache and there's still no signs as to where Luke may be. What happened on July 18, 2012 continues to remain a mystery.

I live 15 minutes from Buckhannon. Still to this day I'm very confused as to why this case hasn't gotten much attention. I feel like the Oberg case was pretty well publicized up until they announced they were looking into if the two cases were connected. I can't seem to find any updates after that. I often wonder if LE is not able to release any details in order to solve the case or if it's because of the public reaction to their handling of the case? Not bad mouthing the family, just pointing out that quite a few events made to "help" this case have been slightly hostile towards local LE and ended in members being forcibly removed.

Luke's mom seems pretty sure who is responsible and why it happened.

I don't blame his family for being hostile towards local LE. From all I've read and learned they (LE) have hardly done anything to help find him, or investigate his case..

His mom is ill, the family is frustrated and desperate to get answers. It's not the right way to go about it, but I can totally understand, and they have 100% support from me.

Ok this is a good sign we all had the same idea today.I tried to get his mom to come to websleuths but she said she was treated bad here.On another note I have never seen a family trashed by their local community like the Stouts have been.I'm embarassed for WV.It seems as there wasn't any investigation done by law enforcement.Sad for her.

Ohhhhhhhhh the long list of what if's....

Correa sentenced to maximum of 40 years in prison on murder charge

Where is Luke???

Luke is kinda of a footnote at the bottom.I just don't understand this case.I am pretty new to it though.I have read all the articles at his mom's site.I just don't get the contempt.Why wasn't the guy he was going to meet and whoever he sent to pick him up questioned.They still don't know who picked Luke up at the end of the driveway.

I guarantee Chino knows all about what happened to Luke. I sometimes wonder if LE hasn't just assumed that Chino did it as well, and just said "oh well he's in jail" and just left it at that. Luke deserves justice and Liz deserves to bury her son.

Hey tarabull, thanks for the link <3 glad to know people actually find my site!

I guarantee Chino knows all about what happened to Luke. I sometimes wonder if LE hasn't just assumed that Chino did it as well, and just said "oh well he's in jail" and just left it at that. Luke deserves justice and Liz deserves to bury her son.

Hey tarabull, thanks for the link <3 glad to know people actually find my site!
Did you right that article?Great right up.It's so hard to get anything going when law enforcement isn't interested.I've been thinking of writing Chino.Interesting that Dillon is Kelli's cousin.

Ugh, I just wish his mother understood normal internet speech.
She just keeps screaming. I can't follow her

She writes that way in private messages as well. She's a very sweet lady, once you get past the all caps.

I've tried, but I just can't get past the screaming, I would love to follow the case on FB, but I just can't. I even asked her if she could turn off caps, but no. Too bad

I've tried, but I just can't get past the screaming, I would love to follow the case on FB, but I just can't. I even asked her if she could turn off caps, but no. Too bad
She don't see well is what she has said.I have tried to get involved and help her even tried to get her to come on websleuths.I think alot is known about the case but for some reason LE has never investigated really and I think they absolutely are doing nothing to spite her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back