WV - Mom claims kidnapping of child in Huntington Mall, then claims hoax, man released, 1 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WATCH | Santana Renee Adams is taken into the Cabell County Courthouse where she was arraigned Friday afternoon. She is charged with falsely reporting an emergency after she said a man tried to abduct her child at the Huntington Mall.

Full story: Mom charged with falsely reporting attempted abduction, appears in court
The media was notified when Santana Renee Adams would be taking her long perp walk and she didn't have a jacket to cover her face. lol Everyone in that small city got a really good look at who perpetrated this crime. This isn't as awesome as putting her in a pillory, but it's as good as it gets in 2019.

I hope Daily Mail picks up this story and interviews people in that small city. This woman didn't just start telling outrageous lies on April 2, 2019, imo. She's likely made numerous false allegations for a long time. All her victims, starting from elementary school, need to be exonerated.

The media was notified when Santana Renee Adams would be taking her long perp walk and she didn't have a jacket to cover her face. lol Everyone in that small city got a really good look at who perpetrated this crime. This isn't as awesome as putting her in a pillory, but it's as good as it gets in 2019.

Time in the stocks is a great option for people who lie and have no qualms about it.
Rotten tomatoes are best.

I could spit nails right now. I want out of this state, I'm absolutely disgusted.
I manage the hotel that this gentleman was staying at. We were absolutely freaking out when he was arrested because we were thinking about a trafficking ring. There were a few others staying here with him. I even called the local cops trying to look into it. And of course she made the whole thing up! These men were here on business and actually very nice and even after... I would've lost my mind but they were so gracious. People in this state should be mortified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back