WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this link I haven't seen on the NF investigation FB page. If you stop the video at 1:10, it zooms in on NF's creepy eyes. (shudders) Anyway, there are some states mentioned where authorities had interactions with Falls that I haven't seen mentioned.

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...-Of-His-Past-Emerge-177947.shtml#.VdY2ePlVikp

No history of major crimes in Falls' record has surfaced. Police said records show, however, that authorities in states including West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas and Arizona had interactions with Falls.

Dudes been all over the country.

Hello Iam new at posting but have been on websleuths for a while. I am so fascinated by how much you guys have been able to locate on him and also so fascinated on how this guy kept himself under the radar for so long yet has been everywhere.
In this article it states that NF was stopped in Louisville Kentucky on July 11,2006 and also Oct 21, 2013

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...-mexico-west-virginia-and-a-whole-lotta-othe/

Hello Iam new at posting but have been on websleuths for a while. I am so fascinated by how much you guys have been able to locate on him and also so fascinated on how this guy kept himself under the radar for so long yet has been everywhere.
In this article it states that NF was stopped in Louisville Kentucky on July 11,2006 and also Oct 21, 2013

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...-mexico-west-virginia-and-a-whole-lotta-othe/

Sorry my computer was acting up and it did not let me finish my post.. I am posting again!!!

Hello Iam new at posting but have been on websleuths for a while. I am so fascinated by how much you guys have been able to locate on him!!!!!! You guys really rock and also so fascinated on how this guy kept himself under the radar for so long, yet has been stopped pretty much everywhere.

In this article it states that NF was stopped in Louisville Kentucky on July 11, 2006 and also Oct 21, 2013
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...ntact-with-police-in-20-states-318721071.html

I also have been interested to find out if anyone has heard anything on the dog? Color if its a male or female? I dont know if someone could contact the ex landlord who actually saw the dog and whoever the coworker was that said he had a dog he kept in his car. Or if anyone heard if the Texas cop saw a Dog in the car when he was stopped in Texas on July 7, 2015. Or even the guy Will that claims NF asked him about a public gun range in Bridgeport WV.
https://www.facebook.com/fox12oregon/posts/10153551838458701

Also in that same FB post I just noticed a woman who said she thinks her mom dated him years ago?.(I dont know how much that could be true BUT it would be worth maybe finding out if there are any photos and what time period it was and where it was) I believe she is the 23rd post up from the bottom named Terra

Lastly I found this Dead Dog http://www.9news.com/story/news/cri...ead-inside-carrier-along-river-bank/29938747/
I know this dog was found in Colorado but a couple of things struck me were
#1 Highway 6 runs along I-70 (and there is the speculation of him being the I-70 killer)
#2 The dog is a Staffordshire bully breed which to the normal person they would just say pitbull and that is what I read someplace someone mentioned his dog could possibly be.
#3 The carrier that he was found in is the soft net ones that people use to keep their dogs outside like when they go camping or to keep them outside with fresh air but in a contained area so they wont leave.(Which might be something Neal had since he had been stopped at some point and given a ticket for his dog being out or off leash or something like that)
#4 He was found July 2 so NF was still alive and could of traveled from Oregon in that direction to Texas to West Virginia.
#5 It does not mention an age which Neals dog would be around 5 or 6 and also does not mention cause of death. For all we know the dog just died and that was the last thing after his mother dying that just pushed him really over the edge and is why he became so bold to go see the Heather Girl in broad daylight...

I wish there would be any other clues as to where he was prior to the stop in Texas..
So anyway.. this all just been has been going on in my head and thought I should finally share. I hope it helps. I hope I am posting correctly as I have never done this before.

Welcome to Websleuths madamx!

You've made some great points.
Here is a photo of a Staffordshire bull terrier.

staffordshire-bull-terrier7.jpg

I have traveled by car many times between CA, AZ, NW, & TX, and am pretty familiar with all the homeland security checkpoints along the various well traveled and not so well traveled roads in those states. I'm pretty sure your license plate is scanned and I am wondering how long those records would be kept or if they would be able to pull records over the years. I am not as familiar with the checkpoints (if any) along I70. Anybody know this information? Perhaps the states I have traveled have these checkpoints since they are border states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite your join date, I don't think it's too late to say, welcome to Websleuths, madamx! You're doing just fine. :)

:welcome5:

Apparently that Harding College also had a school associated with it - the Harding Academy. Several of the Falls siblings attended there.

http://digital.harding.edu/yearbooks/1951-52/10_Academy.pdf

Interesting that even back then, there were connections to Oregon.

So, updated...

I found the great timeline you guys made

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc
Plagiarism alert - pulled from everybody's posts

Charleston WV - July 18 2015 assault
Benbrook TX - July 7 2015 ticket
Louisville KY - Oct 2013 ticket
Springfield, Oregon - 2011ish - 2015
Eugene OR - 2010 - 2011 residence
Butler Indiana 2001 Gun permit issued Dec 2001
Henderson NV 2000 - 2008 residence
Albany, Oregon (1998 - ?)
Lebanon, Oregon (1996-1999) Hunting/fishing licenses issued there in 1997 and 1998.
Greensburg, Kansas (1994-1995)
Klamath Falls, Oregon (1986ish-1994ish)
?Coos Bay, Oregon (1990s)? overlap?

and I would like to add that he was also stopped in Louisville Kentucky on July 11, 2006.

I've been working on identifying the items in NMF's car. Unfortunately they don't show pictures of the back seat or front floorboard, so, we have some limitations about knowing what he had with him. However, they did post a good picture of the rear of the vehicle, and many of those items can be identified. They also posted pictures of the tools/weapons with number cards beside them, but the image of the rear of the vehicle shows more items than those pictures.

The items in the image are now numbered and there is a of list of those items that could be identified, and those I couldn't. You may notice that my eyes see an item in the backseat, and I have placed a yellow line around what I see and numbered it 24. Perhaps that is just a mirage, I don't know.

Is anyone able to identify anything else, or correct anything on the list?

View attachment 80236

1. Unknown plastic.
2. XTRA™ Tropical Passion™ Liquid Detergent 175 OZ.
3. Bullet proof vest
4. Axe
5. Tanto single edge knife
6. Stiletto double edged knife.
7. Maul
8. Shovel
9. Beach? Unknown brand.
10. White trash bag
11. White trash bag
12. Double head ax.
13. Empty jug? Radiator fluid?
14. White trash bags with something in them.
15. Clear plastic container.
16. White plastic bag.
17. Unknown.
18. White trash bag.
19. Unknown. Cammo cover?
20. Unknown. Container for dry power of some kind?
21. Four way lug wrench.
22. Unknown. White handle?
23. Unknown. White handle?
24. Unknown. Cooler? Laundry hamper? Box? Nothing?
25. Unknown.
26. Unknown.

I noticed that #19 is written twice and the #19 I was looking at is the one closer to #12 that looks like to me like a booklet of some sort that has some of the pages bent.. I could be totally wrong but for some reason that caught my eye.. and the thing inside the clear plastic bin I am trying to figure out as well as 25 and 26. #18 to me was looking like tissue or crumbled paper towel ?? like some crazy puzzle.
I did find this online. an Identical silver/gold 2006 Subaru Forester in non the less Oregon for sale that just went up about a week ago.. and there are lots of photos of the interior. http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/643245049/overview/?aff=mitula

I noticed that #19 is written twice and the #19 I was looking at is the one closer to #12 that looks like to me like a booklet of some sort that has some of the pages bent.. I could be totally wrong but for some reason that caught my eye.. and the thing inside the clear plastic bin I am trying to figure out as well as 25 and 26. #18 to me was looking like tissue or crumbled paper towel ?? like some crazy puzzle.
I did find this online. an Identical silver/gold 2006 Subaru Forester in non the less Oregon for sale that just went up about a week ago.. and there are lots of photos of the interior. http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/643245049/overview/?aff=mitula

How the heck did that happen with #19? Good catch and thank you!

Photo and list updated.

NMF1.jpg
1. Unknown plastic.
3. Bullet proof vest
4. Axe
7. Maul
8. Shovel
9. Beach? Unknown brand.
10. White trash bag
11. White trash bag
12. Double head ax.
16. White plastic bag.
17. Unknown.
18. Sock? Tissue? Paper towel?
19. Boot(s).
20. Clorox wipe.
21. Four way lug wrench.
22. Seat handle.
24. Cooler? Laundry hamper? Person sized bin? Cot?
25. Unknown.
26. Unknown.
27. Machete.
28. Booklet?

Watch for the DNA report to be released soon.

UPDATE: DNA report on Neal Falls expected to be released this week

DNA testing has been completed, according to the West Virginia State Police forensic laboratory.
Right now the report is in the administrative process. It is expected to be released between Aug. 21-24.

[...]

Once DNA is submitted to CODIS, Lemons said analysts will know almost immediately if there is a match.

Photo and list updated.

View attachment 80342
1. Unknown plastic.
3. Bullet proof vest
4. Axe
7. Maul
8. Shovel
9. Beach? Unknown brand.
10. White trash bag
11. White trash bag
12. Double head ax.
16. White plastic bag.
17. Unknown.
19. Boot(s).
20. Clorox wipe.
21. Four way lug wrench.
22. Seat handle.
25. Unknown.
26. Unknown.
27. Machete.
28. Booklet?

I know there was some talk as to why Falls might have removed the head cushion from the seat on the left. That actually looks broken off to me, you can see irregular, jagged plastic nubs protruding from the seat. If you look at the amount of dirt right around that area, it seems to be the filthiest place in the vehicle. Makes me think he had something very dirty and heavy propped up against the back of the head rest. Along the left side, under the window and going up the "hump" there is a reddish/brown streak that stands out as a different color than the rest of the filth in his car. I'm wondering if it's possible that it's blood.

I contacted two commentators on the Fox 12 thread about Falls. I invited both to join in the conversation with details if they'd wish to. Hopefully, my messages are seen, as they would appear in their "other" mailboxes on Facebook. I'm always hesitant to comment directly in a thread on facebook, as anyone can see it, and well.....you just don't know who's reading. But anyway, hopefully at least one of them will see my message and fill in some more details about their NF encounters.

I know there was some talk as to why Falls might have removed the head cushion from the seat on the left. That actually looks broken off to me, you can see irregular, jagged plastic nubs protruding from the seat. If you look at the amount of dirt right around that area, it seems to be the filthiest place in the vehicle. Makes me think he had something very dirty and heavy propped up against the back of the head rest. Along the left side, under the window and going up the "hump" there is a reddish/brown streak that stands out as a different color than the rest of the filth in his car. I'm wondering if it's possible that it's blood.

I agree it does look like it could possibly blood and after looking at the photo more you can see traces of the redish/brown stain in front of the hump and also toward the back of the hump..and on the right hand side by the other hump looks like a stained that was cleaned up to me.. Has anyone heard anything on the results of his DNA?

Photo and list updated.

View attachment 80342
1. Unknown plastic.
3. Bullet proof vest
4. Axe
7. Maul
8. Shovel
9. Beach? Unknown brand.
10. White trash bag
11. White trash bag
12. Double head ax.
16. White plastic bag.
17. Unknown.
19. Boot(s).
20. Clorox wipe.
21. Four way lug wrench.
22. Seat handle.
25. Unknown.
26. Unknown.
27. Machete.
28. Booklet?

My husband said #13 is a gallon of Mobil Motor Oil

I agree it does look like it could possibly blood and after looking at the photo more you can see traces of the redish/brown stain in front of the hump and also toward the back of the hump..and on the right hand side by the other hump looks like a stained that was cleaned up to me.. Has anyone heard anything on the results of his DNA?
WV LE said the results were to be expected between the 21-24 of this month. I would assume they're still testing it, and would probably tell the public what the results were regardless of the outcome. There doesn't seem to be any reason as to why they'd keep it from the public, especially since there's 0% of Falls ever going to trial.

I found something a little interesting while checking for DNA updates. I don't know if it's a case of me reading too quickly and not processing, but I'd always thought the handcuffs and list were found in NF's vehicle. This article states that NF had a gun, 4 sets of handcuffs, and his list *in his pockets* when he entered Heather's house. I believe this may have assisted in LE's jump to thinking he had dismemberment in mind.

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Charleston-Police-Investigating-Homicide-316990611.html

EDIT: I did check some other old articles and they do say the cuffs were in the vehicle.

There's two things that have been rolling around in my head. The first is the interview with NF's former room mate of 8 years. She stated that he led an uneventful life. That all he did was "work and come home, work and come home" and that there was no relationship, he was merely a tenant. I think this is complete and utter B.S. with a side of hokum. I think she needs to be reinterviewed. He clearly was taking long road trips frequently, as the police have records of him being pulled over at this time. So that part of the room mates testimony was a lie. Clearly he was gone for long periods of time, he did not just "work and come home". Also, she stated about how he took pride in bragging about his gun collection, showing her his trophies. That doesn't sound like "no relationship" to me....it sounds like they were friends who knew each others interests well.

The fact that the room mate would lie makes me think she herself had something to hide. I can understand not wanting to say too much and have the media hound you, but my gut feeling is she was covering her own butt. Perhaps she was involved in illegal activities as well and doesn't want to call attention to herself. My first guess would be that she works/worked as a prostitute, as Falls seems to gravitate towards them.

The second thing is an interview with a friend of Falls, who stated that he was despondent over being dumped by a "gal pal". I found this terminology weird. Not girlfriend, not significant other, but gal pal....that term leads me to believe it wasn't a serious relationship, more of an arrangement. Along the same lines as a woman having a "boy toy". And the "gal pal" was married, and dumped him to reunite with her husband. Could the "gal pal" actually have been a prostitute that Falls was with regularly? And did she indeed dump him, or did she stop taking him as a client? I also wonder if LE had discovered her identity and checked to see if she actually exists and is alive. All speculation, of course. I think I've thought all my thinks for today. ;)

Gal pal is tabloid slang for a girlfriend. I don't think it has any particular connotation beyond that.

Hollywood stars are always getting sued for financial support by their former gal pals.

There's two things that have been rolling around in my head. The first is the interview with NF's former room mate of 8 years. She stated that he led an uneventful life. That all he did was "work and come home, work and come home" and that there was no relationship, he was merely a tenant. I think this is complete and utter B.S. with a side of hokum. I think she needs to be reinterviewed. He clearly was taking long road trips frequently, as the police have records of him being pulled over at this time. So that part of the room mates testimony was a lie. Clearly he was gone for long periods of time, he did not just "work and come home". Also, she stated about how he took pride in bragging about his gun collection, showing her his trophies. That doesn't sound like "no relationship" to me....it sounds like they were friends who knew each others interests well.

The fact that the room mate would lie makes me think she herself had something to hide. I can understand not wanting to say too much and have the media hound you, but my gut feeling is she was covering her own butt. Perhaps she was involved in illegal activities as well and doesn't want to call attention to herself. My first guess would be that she works/worked as a prostitute, as Falls seems to gravitate towards them.

The second thing is an interview with a friend of Falls, who stated that he was despondent over being dumped by a "gal pal". I found this terminology weird. Not girlfriend, not significant other, but gal pal....that term leads me to believe it wasn't a serious relationship, more of an arrangement. Along the same lines as a woman having a "boy toy". And the "gal pal" was married, and dumped him to reunite with her husband. Could the "gal pal" actually have been a prostitute that Falls was with regularly? And did she indeed dump him, or did she stop taking him as a client? I also wonder if LE had discovered her identity and checked to see if she actually exists and is alive. All speculation, of course. I think I've thought all my thinks for today. ;)

I have to agree with Ghostl8y the (Roommate) has to know more. She lived with him in her house for 8 years he even ate Thanksgiving dinner with them. And you dont notice ANYTHING? Something does Not add up.

http://www.news3lv.com/mostpopular/...-suspected-serial/zHOlft7XyE2U9TOYkxqd3Q.cspx

ALSO something that I thought always was interesting since I first read it, is a quote that came from her daughter
“My daughter says he was like the creepy uncle,” Jane said.
So what made the daughter say that about NF??? I dont think it was the gun collection because mom seemed like that was normal.. then what was it that made the daughter say he was creepy... I have thought about that one many times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back