Found Deceased WV- Ryan Young, 32, Putnam County, 21 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
https://www.wowktv.com/news/west-virginia/search-underway-for-missing-putnam-county-man/

upload_2020-10-2_14-23-41.jpeg

5’9″
160lbs
bald
blue-green eyes

He was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and a hat.

•was last seen by his mother Mon, Sept. 21, 2020
•was traveling from Hurricane to New Martinsville, WV.
•He did not report for work Tuesday
•was driving his vehicle, a white 2013 Ford Focus 4-door hatchback with WV license plate number WV54U657. The vehicle has not been located.
his cell phone has been found in Huntington
**Deputies say he has no known ties to that area and would have been traveling in the opposite direction of Huntington for work.

Putnam Sheriff searching for man missing since Sept. 21

•went missing last month after he left his home for work but never showed.
•scheduled to travel that day from Hurricane to New Martinsville, West Virginia, for a job, but he never showed and has not been seen since.
•His phone was located in Huntington, but he has no known ties to the city.

•left Hurricane in a 2013 white Ford Focus four-door hatchback with West Virginia license plate # WV54U657.

Ryan's Facebook page, linked by his mother?:

Ryan Young (Aug 25 is last public post)

His Facebook page says Ryan lives in Hurricane, WV. He likes to go out into natural areas. He also states that he is single. He gives his Snapchat address under his name, "Snapchat ~ wvuwinital." I can't check if that is really his Snapchat, because I don't have a Snapchat account, but maybe that is where he really talks. Ryan's Facebook sure doesn't explain why Ryan is missing, nor does it explain why his phone was found in the opposite direction of where he was supposedly driving. I'm worried about Ryan, and I hope he can be found.

Putnam County Sheriff WV

I can’t seem to find LE’s post on Ryan any longer.
When I click on various news links that include LE’s fb post, it’s no longer available there either.

I couldn't find a post for Ryan on the Putnam County Sheriff's page either, yet I also couldn't find any recent "Facebook rumors" from family members explaining why Ryan's LE post had been removed.

ETA: The AWARE Foundation on Facebook has also removed Ryan's post.

I live in Hurricane, WV. Any word? Was he depressed? Could it have been a car accident? Huntington has some really shady areas with tons of crime. There’s a big homeless shelter there, should he look to lose himself for a while.

Putnam County Sheriff's on Facebook does not yet have an update on Ryan to provide confirmation. Ryan's mother ("AKSY") posted upsetting news. Search Facebook for "Ryan Young missing found." NCME on Facebook had the similar news, but they are not an accepted source.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back