GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case just gets worse and worse the more details come out. It was bad enough to think her friends would cover up an accidental death from her family and pretend to help with finding her. To hear it was a stabbing was so bad, hard to process really. Then we hear it may not be a heat of the moment crime but a planned killing is just vile. To now hear it is possible that her body was moved at a later date to avoid her being found is beyond words for me.

I'm at a loss when I look at Twitter relating to this group of friends. Their attitude is just terrible, so self centered and a feeling of entitlement. I read on the 'Justice for Skylar Neese' FB page comments made by SE and her talking with Skylars dad and it made me so angry. I'm so glad this case broke for her poor family.

This case just gets worse and worse the more details come out. It was bad enough to think her friends would cover up an accidental death from her family and pretend to help with finding her. To hear it was a stabbing was so bad, hard to process really. Then we hear it may not be a heat of the moment crime but a planned killing is just vile. To now hear it is possible that her body was moved at a later date to avoid her being found is beyond words for me.

I'm at a loss when I look at Twitter relating to this group of friends. Their attitude is just terrible, so self centered and a feeling of entitlement. I read on the 'Justice for Skylar Neese' FB page comments made by SE and her talking with Skylars dad and it made me so angry. I'm so glad this case broke for her poor family.

Me too. I cannot fathom the rage that family must feel. Such a betrayal.

What makes me the sickest about this, and other similar crimes, is that the vast majority of them are over something very trivial. I.e. a boy, a bad look, a Facebook/twitter post. Utter nonsense usually. Disgusting.

What makes me the sickest about this, and other similar crimes, is that the vast majority of them are over something very trivial. I.e. a boy, a bad look, a Facebook/twitter post. Utter nonsense usually. Disgusting.

To adolescents though, with their still-grossly-lacking life perspective, some of these can feel like the most pressing life issues. That, along with their peer-pressured clique mentality can lead to some bizarre choices.

I have always wondered, from both a sociological and biological angle, why nature has thrown together such a huge hormonal surge with such a blatant lack of judgment in one and the same developmental stage.

I think so often of all those family members involved... I hope they will all receive aid in carrying on.
To me, no matter how horrific the thought of having had my daughter murdered would be, I still feel that discovering my own child is a murderer... would truly put me in my grave....

RIP Skylar.

If you want to see a sick crime, check out ML's profile and get a look at her haircut. Now THAT'S a crime.

To adolescents though, with their still-grossly-lacking life perspective, some of these can feel like the most pressing life issues. That, along with their peer-pressured clique mentality can lead to some bizarre choices.

I have always wondered, from both a sociological and biological angle, why nature has thrown together such a huge hormonal surge with such a blatant lack of judgment in one and the same developmental stage.

I think so often of all those family members involved... I hope they will all receive aid in carrying on.
To me, no matter how horrific the thought of having had my daughter murdered would be, I still feel that discovering my own child is a murderer... would truly put me in my grave....

RIP Skylar.

It shouldn't be that way but ITA with everything you said. So many lives destroyed for...nothing. I feel so old for saying this but I remember guest speakers when I was in school...say no to drugs, don't talk to strangers, etc. Don't feel I'm reaching too far in saying we need more anti-violence lessons/lectures. Value of life lessons, maybe? Just blown away...

Seriously, she's sweet? Newsflash, sweet, independent, trustworthy, reliable, lovely, friendly, outgoing, and caring people don't stab someone to death because they decide they don't like them anymore, psychopaths do. Okay, maybe some people will think it's harsh of me to make the last statement, but seriously? This girl obviously needs to learn a lesson from her "friend" being arrested for murder and realize that some people are different than they appear to be from the outside.

I will pass on the appearance conversation. To me it feels just as immature and shallow as whatever the reason for this murder will end up being.

I will pass on the appearance conversation. To me it feels just as immature and shallow as whatever the reason for this murder will end up being.

True enough. I apologize for that, it was uncalled for. I will edit the comment/delete the post and ask that anyone who quoted it do the same; it adds nothing to the discussion and was inappropriate.

ETA: looks like I'm too late to edit the post. ***MODS*** please delete my post #610 as it is off-topic, inflammatory, and inappropriate. Thank you!

New article in today's Dominion Post (Morgantown's newspaper). The articles states that there is no new information to be reported.... apparently they needed filler in their paper today.... :banghead:

Attachments

• getimage.png
    getimage.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 75
What is this on twitter about a girls boyfriends being arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA's BF is/has been in jail. I don't know why tho and don't know if he still is.

SA's BF is/has been in jail. I don't know why tho and don't know if he still is.

I saw a tweet from SA saying if he is arrested she will kill them. Idk if its her boyfriend or someone else? If so then it sounds like a recent arrest. Also someone was mocking her almost by insinuating that she was mad because her bf was in prison.

Also, I lost a lot of brain cells going through these girls twitters last night. Geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member