GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. She's still there, but I can't link it. It just goes to the search page.

Her name has a unique spelling. It's Shelia, not Sheila and her last name is Eddy. I remember it by Shelia(r), haha. (But I think I got autocorrected to Sheila once in my previous posts :doh:)
Oh, now see I thought it was Sheila getting mispelled to Shelia.

Watching "What Happened to Skylar Neese?" on See No Evil - on Investigation Discovery. It will replay again in 2 hours (6PM PDT on Channel 623 for FiOS on ID in HD)

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read through this entire thread. I remember when the story came out and being shocked, but didn't think much about it again till recently and had time to look up all the details. I just cannot get over how these pretty, young high school girls could do such a terrible thing. And then to see how they acted after the fact on social media. Makes me sick. Looking at old videos of them hanging out together - it is just mind-blowing. I cannot help but to think what she must have been thinking as they are attacking her. Such a horrible way to die. Poor girl. And how they brutally did it. Sick. Sick.

Skylar, I think about you often. May you continue to rest in peace and her parents find peace.

Next Parole Hearing:*5/1/2028

Maximum Parole Discharge Date:*Not Available

Projected Release Date:*Not Available

This is the latest info I was able to find

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I just watched the Snapped episide on Oxygen about this case. Has anyone else seen it? I guess it just aired last week. I followed this case early on but haven't stopped by recently. They more or less discussed everything we already know here, but I wasn't aware Shelia and Rachel spent time asking their classmates about body decomp,etc. Apparently they even asked Skylar her preferred method of death. Ugh.

Hi. Sorry for bumping an old thread but I just poured through this whole thread and I'm glad that the people got caught and that Skylar wasn't forgotten during the whole grim process.

Hi. Sorry for bumping an old thread but I just poured through this whole thread and I'm glad that the people got caught and that Skylar wasn't forgotten during the whole grim process.

Welcome to WS stubbs!

Don't need to apologize for bumping a thread Skylar needs to be remembered every single day!

RIP Skylar. I think about this girl a lot and the injustice in this world. We'll never know why her two friends did this to her, her family will never get closure. I know it's nowhere near the same thing but I recently had two close friends decide to cut all ties with me too and I'll probably never know why. People can be unimaginably cruel.

Has anyone heard anything about SE being moved from Lakin? The WV DOC offender search doesn't return results when I search her, but it does for RS. I checked offender searches in surrounding states, but she didn't turn up there either. Briefly checked for new news on the local forum that begins with a T, but I can't stomach that stuff.

ETA: WV Offender Search link - http://www.wvdoc.com/wvdoc/OffenderSearch/tabid/117/Default.aspx

Are you spelling her first name correctly. SE came up when I searched it.

My sincere condolences to Skylar's family. Her story has always stuck with me and the horrible betrayal she endured. Some of these tragedies seem to bruise my soul more than others. This is one.

My sincere condolences to Skylar's family. Her story has always stuck with me and the horrible betrayal she endured. Some of these tragedies seem to bruise my soul more than others. This is one.

I agree! This has been a hard one for me. Your own "friends" - teens girls at that, taking your life. So sickening.

Has anyone seen Shelia and Rachel's 2017 mugshots? It makes me so mad seeing Shelia smile like that and Rachel's little smirk annoys me too. Clearly murderers have access to make-up and curlers in prison. It looks like Sheila's hair has been coloured too. http://skylarneesemurder.com/

I read the book about this case..tragic..never thought to look for a thread here..will now go and read through this thread! I agree, make-up, curling irons, and hair color in prison?! I imagine that's to improve their self-esteem to help with their rehabilitation. Ugh!!!

Have you guys seen Shelia's cousin AE as a cast member on MTV's reality show "Are You The One?" this season?

This case really haunts me. I’ve read everything about it, watched all the shows and I still feel like I don’t know enough. We’ll never know enough. I feel like these girls didn’t do this because they felt like they needed to, but because they WANTED to. RS finally cracked, she couldn’t handle all that came with what they did, but SE is unlike any other teenage killer I’ve ever seen. She would have gotten away with it. Looking at what she did and how she acted, there can be no doubt she is a dangerous woman. She has no place in society.

It’s interesting reading through this thread knowing what we know. Some of your insights are eerily accurate. I do hope Skylar can rest in peace and that her death doesn’t override her life.

I finished the book, Pretty Little Killers. Let me just say what Rachel and Shelia did to Skylar was horrible, they deserve the worse. I can't believe they'd take away her life at such a young age just because they didn't want their secret getting out and they simply "didn't want to be friends anymore." Skylar will not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo